[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2017 >still not vegan Why haven't you taken the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: vegan master race.jpg (107KB, 749x751px) Image search: [Google]
vegan master race.jpg
107KB, 749x751px
>2017
>still not vegan

Why haven't you taken the TRUE red pill yet? Unless of course dying a virgin from ass cancer at 28 is your plan.
>>
>>34755241
Not a virgin, but cancer is my plan, yes. Or heart desease.
>>
File: 1460026014556.jpg (53KB, 600x372px) Image search: [Google]
1460026014556.jpg
53KB, 600x372px
>>34755241
>red pill
call it the green pill

and I have taken it already, I have logically considered the alternatives and realized the vegan diet is clearly the best
>>
1.) vegans can be short and 2.) veganism doesnt cure everything. anyone can get cancer.
>>
File: 102.png (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
102.png
8KB, 225x225px
Because I don't fucking care about anything; there is nothing that has objective value.
>>
>>34755298
>veganism doesnt cure everything. anyone can get cancer.
however, the incidence of cancer is lower in vegans

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3565018/

a statistically significant difference exists

meat is a class 1 carcinogenic, this shouldn't be news to anyone
>>
>>34755241
Veganism is dietary self loathing. Life is far too short to abstain from any worldly pleasure, and if you love yourself, you'd realize this. Vegan guys are almost always the lowest testosterone guys I've met in my life anyways.
>>
File: 1430394682044.png (390KB, 716x717px) Image search: [Google]
1430394682044.png
390KB, 716x717px
>>34755241
>vegan
sorry I'm not a woman
>>
>>34755278
>I-I'm n-not a virgin!
lel if that was true you wouldn't feel the need to defend yourself as if it was an accusation aimed at you specifically.
True non virgins like me don't feel the need to brag about the endless pussy I swim in every night.
Last night I banged this dudes gf, she was still a virgin and claimed to be waiting for marriage, turned out she was waiting for a big sexy vegan cock that isn't limp from clogged meat arteries.
Just one of the many perks of being red pilled (AKA vegan.)
>>
Vegans die at 40 because there was a strong wind outside and their bones broke in a million pieces.
>>
File: greenpill.png (60KB, 524x718px) Image search: [Google]
greenpill.png
60KB, 524x718px
>>34755294
Veganism is the final RED pill
>>
>>34755419
WEW it must be terrible to be so blue pilled.
Well I guess you don't realize, ignorance is bliss
>>
>>34755326
Nice cop out faggot. Even Nietzsche repented on his deathbed
>>
>>34755488
Steaks are bliss.
>>
File: ronw2.png (154KB, 414x335px) Image search: [Google]
ronw2.png
154KB, 414x335px
>>34755241
I bet your parents wished the saying "you are what you eat" was true. So they could pull the plug on you filthy degenerates.
>>
>>34755339
cancer is lower in vegans simply because anemic people don't get to live to the age that most people get cancer :)
>>
>>34755339
Literally everything is cancerous these days who gives a shit
>>
>>34755419
>Vegans die at 40 because there was a strong wind outside and their bones broke in a million pieces.
>>34756148
>cancer is lower in vegans simply because anemic people don't get to live to the age that most people get cancer :)

not sure whether or not you guys are serious or just memeing
but just in case you are serious, vegans live longer on average

>Vegetarian diets are association with lower all-cause mortality and with some reductions in cause-specific mortality. Results appeared to be more robust in males. These favourable associations should be considered carefully by those offering dietary guidance

>>34756221
Other things may be cancerous, meat is as well.
Meat eating populations have a higher incidence of cancer than vegan/vegetarian populations.
>>
>>34756303
only weaklet fags can't handle meat and get cancer from it

i come from a long line of hardcore eaters of animal flesh and i can tell you that i have no direct ancestor 7 generations back who has died earlier than age 85
>>
>>34756303
The radon accumulating in my basement is going to kill me long before stomach cancer from beef will ever have the chance to. I will stick to my burgers, thanks.
>>
>>34755241
Are you taking your fucking overpriced EPA/DHA supps anon? You didn't forget about iodine, r-right?
But seriously 85% plant based and 15% fish is perfect, I personally eat some eggs or meat like once or twice a week. Works best for me.
>>
>>34755382
>faggot
Sorry m8 I don't have literal cancer.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.