[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got drunk and told off a couple of random roasties. Not gonna

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4733.png (337KB, 526x712px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4733.png
337KB, 526x712px
I got drunk and told off a couple of random roasties. Not gonna lie, it was one of the greatest moments of my life
>>
>>34754573
Good job anon, you're a real hero.
>>
>>34754573
Please describe that roaring flame of indignation in tantalizing detail. I live off secondhand happiness.
>>
>>34754767
I stumbled into my local bodega drunk to get the days newspapers and some brownies. I look to my right and see a couple of roasties buying some booze. Probably for an orgy with lacrosse chads. They give me the stink eye and I erupt in awesomeness. The looks on their faces were worth all the gold in the world. They weren't unsent to any man speaking that way to them, let alone a mornidlynobese autististic neet. They were in the verge of tears. The cashier was smirking at them. As if to say, get fucked cunts. I then made my grand exit after spitting with them. I walked home with a sense of pride not seen since when ever. It was glorious anons. I did it for all of u.
>>
>>34754629
Thanks, anon. I had u and all my brothers in mind when I ruined the roasties day
>>
File: 1324702982516.jpg (62KB, 396x388px) Image search: [Google]
1324702982516.jpg
62KB, 396x388px
>>34754918
Yes. This pleases me. This pleases me greatly.
>>
>>34755033
Thanks anon. Kek was with. No doubt
>>
>>34754918
what did you originally say to them?
>>
>>34755166
Pretty much called them cunts. Fucking useless. Not human. They're only wet holes. I hope they fucking got raped to death. Things like that.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.