[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do >be me, college boi >fairly qt petite blonde grill

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5696.jpg (272KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5696.jpg
272KB, 720x1280px
What do

>be me, college boi
>fairly qt petite blonde grill in my dorm takes interest in me
>hang out a few times go on a few dates
>she texts me a lot, clearly wants the D
>not entirely sure but maybe starting to have feelings for her
>kiss her, finger etc but refuse to supply the peen because I'm not sure how I feel yet
>visit my parents and grandparents this past weekend
>they ask me about grills, tell them I am talking to one
>they get excited and ask for me to show a picture
>show best looking picture I can find
>they look for a few seconds and go "oh... yeah, she has.. pretty eyes!"
>they immediately start talking about something else
>wtf.gaypeg

What the fuck? She's not ugly by any means.. fit body, small, blonde.. face about a 6.5-7/10

What gives? Fuck this shit I finally thought I found a GF and now my family is causing me to second guess myself. Only person who wasn't there was my dad, who is a gangster and has my back all the time, but I am now even afraid to tell him.

I am thinking about dropping this girl... but I cannot decide.
I have to know fast though, before I spend a bunch of money on her for Valentine's Day.

WHAT DO???
>>
>>34753861
Kys nigger

Fguiffgh
>>
Go ask a board that has this experience to provide advice

>>
>>34753861

Lmao normie, gtfo wrong board.

post it on /b/, it's full of normies like you.
>>
>>34753861
Post pic of your uggo gf.
>>
She's ugly but if you like her, who gives a fuck? Just have fun and take it a day at a time, faggot.
>>
>>34753861
>what do

Get the fuck outta here, normie cunt
>>
>>34753940
Cool meme dood

>>34753978
Bad advice :^(

>>34754227
Newfag

>>34754275
Now this is good advice, and my original thought process.
>take it a day at a time
I like this. I like this a lot. Stop thinking ahead so much... very good.

>>34754298
Hi Leddit!
>>
>>34754469

>newfag

lmao. Still think 4chan boards are the same as described in the rules?

Fuck off. Asking about advice here is pointless since none of us would know what to do in that situation.
>>
major part of robots didn't even hold a girl hand, gtfo normie. You should ask this shit on reddit
>>
idk my parents annoyed me some about my gf but i really like her a lot and i think she is extremely qt. they never said anything about how she looks but bugged me about other shit like how she has a minor disability so she can't drive. it's not that big of a deal, christ, she has a job and takes the bus and shit. they would not shut the fuck up about it. my grandma said she was really pretty tho so i feel good about that. and i personally find her really pretty and one of my female friends wanted to see a pic and was surprised and called her gorgeous. but after they hear she can't drive they chimp the fuck out and act like i shouldn't date her. i don't really get it, not a big deal at all for someone who is so nice and sweet and does everything for me. we've never even fought once
>>
>>34754608
Yo dawg what the fuck?

She sounds pretty cool to me from what you described. The "downside" about her not being able to drive would only be an issue if she made herself a victim because of it, but you're telling me she has the willpower to overcome her disability and still maintain a job and use resources to find transportation there?

Dude, she sounds like a keeper tbqh and the fact that she doesn't let her disability keep her down shows a lot about her character.

tl;dr kill your parents
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.