[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>confess to Oneitis >get shut down >"You'll

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

>confess to Oneitis
>get shut down
>"You'll find someone, trust me! Just keep looking"
>"i finally found my boyfriend :)))"

YOU FUCKED LIKE 10 GUYS IN THE LAST MONTH AND HAVE NEVER BEEN WITHOUT A BOYFRIEND WHAT RHE FUCK

WHY ARE GIRLS SO DELUSIONAL
>>
>confesses

fuck me dude that sounds autistic, dont tell me you told her you love her

you're meant to ask her out not spew your autism all over her shoes
>>
All to familiar feel senpai
>>
>>34753357
>fell in love with girl I went to uni with
>rejected me
>couldn't shake the feelings
>feel utterly defeated, feel like shit for months
>end of uni, got good grades
>she asked me if I wanted to go on holiday with her, another girl and 2 of my mates
>realise when I'm there that I've wasted multiple years on something that was never going to happen
>now have a qt nurse gf with big titties
>she's taking me to Malta in just over a week
>wants to meet my parents
>she's completely into me and I like her too
>we'll be an hour away from each other in a couple of months when she moves to london to work

Not sure if it's just cope but now I look back I don't even know why I was so into that girl. What a sad and pathetic waste of time it was.
>>
>>34753357
I like this picture, six packs and big tits really get my going
>>
>tfw this has happened so much I've all but given up

Life is suffering
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.