[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>live in New York >storm is happening >playing vidya

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1485480792235.jpg (48KB, 540x876px) Image search: [Google]
1485480792235.jpg
48KB, 540x876px
>live in New York
>storm is happening
>playing vidya to kill time and boredom
>girl who I haven't seen in years text me asking iif I want to go sledding with her and only her
>say yes
How do I not fuck this up and make a move? What are the signs I should look for to know she's interested iin me?
I haven't been with a woman in two years and I need advice.
>>
>>34752938
You know what, nigga? Fuck it.

Just go, have a good time sledding, stop worrying so fucking much about whether or not she wants to fuck you and enjoy sliding down hills like you're fuckin' 5 years old.

If she starts gettin' a little friendly, act on it. Just don't make a big deal out of it.

Now fuck off.
>>
>>34752993
Don't be rude, dude.
>>
>>34753014
I'm being blunt. It's not worth sweating your balls off trying to find out if a chick likes you.

Women can smell desperation.
>>
>>34752993
OP, close the thread, do exactly this.

this is the best advice you'll get from r9k, and it's damn good advice.
>>
Pro-tip: do a prat-fall and 'hurt your elbow.'

Make her feel guilty and get her to do stuff for you.

Do it in a fun cutesy way. Work up to the kiss.
>>
>>34753149
Should I bury her in snow and throw snowballs at her?
>>
>>34753228
At this point you should bury her in the dirt.

I imagine the ground's hard as shit though.
>>
>>34753243
Why would ii bury her in dirt? If I do that how will I get laid?
>>
File: 1440542067141.jpg (101KB, 640x640px)
1440542067141.jpg
101KB, 640x640px
>>34753228
Pro-tip: you can conceal stones inside of 'snowballs' before throwing them.

It's a great way to 'accidentally' teach her a lesson about throwing things at people!
>>
>>34753300
Thanks anon. I'll be sure to show her that I'm in charge
>>
Do what >>34752993 says.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.