[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>buy a six-pack and a game for neetbux because I wanna get

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 38035346.jpg (51KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
38035346.jpg
51KB, 600x600px
>buy a six-pack and a game for neetbux because I wanna get extra cozy this weekend
>after being forced to watch my moms stupid dog for 2 days I'm exhausted since I got like 8 hours of sleep
>game finished downloading so I go down to get beer
>notice it's only 1 left
>go to living room and ask mom why she stole my beer
>starts going on her usual drunk rant saying I need to get out more often even thought she spends most of her time at home herself
>she's been an alcohol since I was a kid
>I leave and go up to my room with my last beer
>game doesn't work

Why do these things happen?
I've never done anything wrong to anyone to deserve living like this...
>>
>>34752537
Thats really though luck. Do you financially depend on her?
>>
File: 1408408402024.jpg (33KB, 423x354px) Image search: [Google]
1408408402024.jpg
33KB, 423x354px
>>34752537
>>after being forced to watch my moms stupid dog for 2 days I'm exhausted since I got like 8 hours of sleep
there's so many funny things about this
>>
These things happen because you let them, it's easier for you to continue being a victim instead of taking a common sense approach to preventing people taking advantage of you.
>>
>>34752563
I get neetbux and I help pay the rent and I buy food and supplies.
She buys most of the food and makes dinner most of the time.

Whenever I try to talk to her about not spending so much money on stuff she just gets mad and it makes me feel bad
She only works now and then but stay home most of the time
She also hates that I'm seeing a shrink because of my mental issues but that's probably because she's scared I might say something about my childhood
>>
I just finished my beer while trying to fix this stupid game and it has an update which takes 2 hours
I might just go to bed
>>
>>34752537
Stop being a drain on society and get a job.
>>
>>34752537
>I got like 8 hours of sleep
that's a lot
>>
>>34752537
>she's been an alcohol since I was a kid

What kind? Beer, wine, whiskey?
>>
>>34752590
I thought this was a typical neet wageslave bait post.

I'm still not convinced it isn't.
>>
File: KlgFknv.jpg (124KB, 780x1240px) Image search: [Google]
KlgFknv.jpg
124KB, 780x1240px
>>34752965
pic related newfag
>>
>>34752965
youre the first person to ask such a question. man are you inquiring and insightful.
>>
Playing video games drunk is extra comfy, especially comfy Slav games like STALKER.
>>
>>34752537
I feel for you anon
world is unfair
>>
>>34752537
>I've never done anything wrong
You're shamelessly stealing literally everyone's hard earned money, so there's that. If you had a job you could afford your own place to lock your alcohol mom out of, padlock the fridge if you must and buy more beer than she could ever steal.
>>
>>34752537
fuck her in the ass to assert dominance you beta cuck
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.