[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 19, 4 years ago >end school, be a social outcast with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: KAZaKB8Y8n-12.png (14KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
KAZaKB8Y8n-12.png
14KB, 300x250px
>be 19, 4 years ago
>end school, be a social outcast with no friends or interests, never get out home and live in parent's basement

>1 year ago
>realize that's a bullshit way to live and start trying to be an actual human
>start going out, go to clubs and shit, actually find a decent job, go to parties and events etc.
>meet decent friends who help me doing adult stuff and help me deal with my autism (they help me choose what to wear and try their best to make me cope with my speech impairment)

>six months ago
>reveal I'm actually autistic to them
>very tame kind of autism, not, like, the "really fucked up retarded" kind of autism
>they're cool with that, say it doesn't matter
>fucking happy, ego through the roof and start to feel like actual human being

>one month ago
>meet this girl, solid 8/10, would date
>they help me with everything; what to say, how to behave, what to do with my impairments

>this morning
>meet girl
>straight up ask her to go eat something after work
>she laughs and straight up say "no"
>ego back to 0

I know it's retarded to go down like that after one single rejection, but it makes me feel like I'm never going to be a normal person. I had to tell this to someone; did not told to roomates or friends, too ashamed.
>>
>have had the EXACT SAME EXPERIENCE
>cried like a bitch after it
>got my shit together few weeks later and met an even better girl who said yes
Don't give up anon take a rest for two weeks and find another one
>>
>>34752434
Bro, non-autistic people get rejected constantly as well. You're doing well on your journey to become more normal, and you need to be proud of that, but you can't just assume that you'll never be rejected or that there won't be any setbacks, because that will never be the case. Even Chads get rejected, the difference being that they deal with it and move on faster. Good luck, anon, and godspeed.
>>
Well done mate you're doing really well, keep your chin up
>>
>>34752434
>be 19, 4 years ago

No
>>
>>34752434
Same situation accept the people who helped me turned into complete assholes who used the fuck out of me then stole over $3k worth of stuff from my parents and myself, moral of the story, dont have friends
>>
>be me, 8/10 girl
>guy walks up to me today and says "g-go eat something will ya"
>laugh and tell him I'm not hungry
>"o-ok"
>storms off crying
>>
>>34752515
>>34752629
>>34752513
I told the story to my roomates during dinner and they said the exact same things. You guys are right, thanks for reminding me.

>>34752668
>used the fuck out of me

Sorry to hear that, but you see, that's not my case. I'm absolutely useless and they sure get nothing in return for helping me; heck, they even bought me stuff when I moved out of my parent's house. I think they're good people, I hope you find people like this too.

>>34752661
Fun fact, I was actually 20 years old, but I didn't want any 4/20 jokes to get involved.

>>34752714
I always laugh my ass off when I read these, but when someone does it to you it actually hurts. Still laughed, thanks.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.