[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How fucking autistic do you have to be to take pride in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 14

File: IMG_4353.jpg (52KB, 766x460px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4353.jpg
52KB, 766x460px
How fucking autistic do you have to be to take pride in never working a job?
>>
No pride, but it feels very comfy and enjoyable
>>
>>34752014
Wow you sound a little butt hurt wagie

Did Mr. Noseberg only give you 12 minutes for lunch today?
>>
Imagine being so butthurt about having to work that you come to a board frequented by NEETs and post threads about how autistic you think they are. If you hate your job so much just fucking quit it you loser
>>
File: lmao @ life.png (189KB, 450x472px) Image search: [Google]
lmao @ life.png
189KB, 450x472px
How fucking retarded do you have to be to take pride in working for a faggot boss who doesn't give a shit about you?

We take pride in being NEETs because we didn't succumb to petty peer pressure like all of you normal fags.

>Omg I really don't wanna do this shit
>but I don't wanna be shamed and called a leach either
>better go sacrifice 8 hours a day for the rest of my life because Imma too stoopid to think for myself
>>
>>34752139
>>34752045
>>34752128

This is a baffling thought process you guys have. I actually like having money to do what I want and pay my bills. And then you kids wonder why you're fucking losers. At least do the minimum and get a job like a self respecting man.

If we were in cavemen times you'd be the beta males who would get killed for being useless.
>>
>>34752128
>>34752139
>>34752045
>>34752034
NEETsquads out in force today holy shit.
You know the average NEET lifespan for someone who isn't mentally disabled is 30?
These guys'll be gone in a year, they'll die of exposure or off themselves.
Kek
>>
>>34752139
>We take pride in being NEETs because we didn't succumb to petty peer pressure like all of you normal fags.

You're not sucking dick for a piece of bread thanks to those normalfags, tho, you're literally a parasite to society, if everyone were like you we'd die

The only thing that's keeping you alive is the fact that we have morals that don't allow us to let you die of hunger
>>
>>34752014
Lol he takes pride in serving at mcdonalds

Typical Murryfat
>>
>>34752287
>>34752327
>>34752348

>T. Butthurt wagie samefagging

Get back to work buddie my NEETbux need to come from somewhere
>>
>>34752287
>>34752327
>Frequency of threads on normie forums from butthurt NEETs: zero
>Frequency of threads on NEET forums from butthurt wageslaves: Dozens daily
tells me all I need to know
>>
File: kek.jpg (67KB, 540x534px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
67KB, 540x534px
Why would I want to slave away for a Jewish globalist? I'm not a nigger, anon. Wagecucks BTFO
>>
>>34752287
>I actually like having money to do what I want a
I have that same luxury, though, but I don't have to waste away my life for that.
> And then you kids wonder why you're fucking losers.
Some people don't let their egos rule over their life, little man.
>>34752327
And you wanna live until you're 80 why? So you can make your boss even more money? It's better to live a day as a lion than 100 years as a sheep.

>>34752348
>You're not sucking dick for a piece of bread thanks to those normalfags, tho

Lol as if you would give us the money if you had a say in the matter, cuck.

>you're literally a parasite to society,
Ohhhh noooo really?? :(((((
Lol j/k I don't give a fuck about society. Let it burn for all I care.

>The only thing that's keeping you alive is the fact that we have morals that don't allow us to let you die of hunger

Read my first statement. If you really gave a shit about us then you wouldn't act like it's such a big deal.
>>
>>34752392
I'm one of thos and I'm not samefagging, also I'm still a student
>>
>>34752014
I wish I could be a NEET but I know if I want to live with my gf in a comfy home I have to get a job
if I could just win the lottery everything would be okay
>>
File: 222o98093.jpg (5KB, 200x193px) Image search: [Google]
222o98093.jpg
5KB, 200x193px
>but m-muh r-r-r-r-r-REDPILL

Too redpilled to die of malnourishment too, right?
>>
>>34752457
>If you really gave a shit about us then you wouldn't act like it's such a big deal.

I actually don't, tho, I say that as a whole our society has certain morals and values, not that every individual shares them. For all I care people that don't work out of lazyness shouldn't get any help from the state

>I have that same luxury, though, but I don't have to waste away my life for that.
>NEETbux
>"luxury"

>It's better to live a day as a lion than 100 years as a sheep
I laughed irl imagining a fat slob that pisses in bottles and lives with his mother using this sentence unironically
>>
>>34752527
Most NEETs are just 19 year olds who aren't going to University bragging about MUH NEET LIFE.
If you're past the age of 25 and think you're in good company, you're not. Once your parents disown you, you're fucking dead.
>>
File: 1485142602689.png (1MB, 1653x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1485142602689.png
1MB, 1653x1023px
They're going all out to day, and in their lunch break no less!

Now, now, don't be a ragie wagie. Look at it from the bright side, only 2 more days until your promised 48 hours of freedom!
>>
>>34752541
>shouldn't get any help from the state

I laughed irl imagining a depressed wagie pissing away years of his life into a job that he'll lose days from retirement. Enjoy the social security checks you've been paying into. Those will surely pay out in your old age? Right? ...right.
>>
File: n8aMcEP.jpg (21KB, 480x633px) Image search: [Google]
n8aMcEP.jpg
21KB, 480x633px
>mfw being unarmed security is almost the perfect equilibrium between NEETdom and wagey living.

>mfw I have achieved, with minimal effort, the best position for talking down on everyone ITT
>>
>>34752574
I remember some guy on here that was desperate cause his parents kicked him out and was looking for a way to disable himself so he could get welfare, it was honestly hilarious
>>
Their days are numbered anyway. Trump is working on executive orders to cut their welfare as we speak.
>>
>>34752014
>be NEET
>have time to do anything I want
>have time to learn anything I want
>$800/mo allowance and free rent from parents

Last year I decided to start learning math. I started by reading some books on group and ring theory. Now I'm learning module/field theory and beginning to dabble in its applications to algebraic number theory. Wagecucks will never know this feeling of being able to pursue a passion.
>>
>>34752614
What If you make good money whilst enjoying your job and have a great boss, like myself? Oh, and I'm also ripped as fuck now brah, since the job is very labour intensive.

I was NEET for about 12months, after 5 I was bored shitless...I mean this More as a fact rather than an insult: You're nothing.

What the fuck do you have to offer to anyone at all?
>>
>>34752541
You speak of individuality yet you say ''we'' when you mention society. Why? You disagree with the actions of society and yet you identify with it. Why?

>>NEETbux
>"luxury"
I'm typing on a 1400 euro computer right now surrounded by two speakers which cost 180 bucks each. Also I've got a 500 euro guitar and a 200 euro MIDI keyboard and pretty much everything my heart desires, and I still have enough money saved up to travel the world. If you're not super materialistic you can live very comfortably.

>I laughed irl imagining a fat slob that pisses in bottles and lives with his mother using this sentence unironically

Not an argument. Go ahead and have your false sense of superiority, I guess that's the one thing you guys need to stop yourself from putting a slug in your brain.
>>
>>34752287
>If we were in cavemen times you'd be the beta males who would get killed for being useless.
we'd be the beta males who formed a gang for protection and stole shit
>>
>>34752673
>"free rent from parents"

That sure is a cool way to say you still live at your parents' house
>>
>>34752673
Haha, okay, nerd...enjoy your four eyes, $800p/m and arms that struggle to lift a pint of fucking milk.

God I want to stomp on your head so bad
>>
>>34752327
Ha jokes on you im only 21 and I am planning on killing myself! ;)
>>
>>34752698
>What If you make good money whilst enjoying your job and have a great boss, like myself?

Cognitive dissonance.

>and I'm also ripped as fuck now brah, since the job is very labour intensive.
>Faggot who was too stupid for college is now trying to make himself feel better by trying to shit on other people.

Fucking lol.

>I was NEET for about 12months, after 5 I was bored shitless.
Some people are more creative than you and can easily think of shit to do throughout the day.

>I mean this More as a fact rather than an insult: You're nothing
And you are something, right? Pffffthahahaha
We are all but specs in the grand scheme of things, the fact that you don't know this yet is funny to me.

>What the fuck do you have to offer to anyone at all?
Woah you offer manual labor to some nobody boss, you are such a great person man.
>>
>>34752726
No mate, you'd be the beta males who get absolutely fucking crushed by the alphas...

I'd fucking kill you for a banana
>>
>>34752703
>implying any of that is "luxury"
That's stuff most middle class teenagers have
>>
>>34752698
Listen wagie, I've got everything you got + more. I'm ripped as fuck too! Go to the gym every day which is easy being a NEET.

I also fuck loads of girls. The NEET life isn't for just incels anymore. From college cuties to depressed housewives, I slang that dick.

I mean this More as a fact rather than an insult: you're just a useless cog in a machine. I, however, am allowed to develop my mind, body and soul however I like with no one telling me what to do. Stay sour :-)
>>
Why work when 1,000 dollarydoos fall into your bank account every month by doing nothing.

Its a P R I V I L E D G E
>>
>>34752774
Anything that's not required for survival is luxury.
Just because you can't appreciate shit just because every one else has it as well doesn't mean it's not luxury, dumbass.
>>
>>34752766
I'm not trying to make myself feel better, I generally do feel better knowing I could end your life with 4 fingers.

Fucking wannabe intellectuals, man...I want to hear the clapping sound from a hardback dictionary repeatedly smashing you in the face
>>
>>34752773
>No mate, you'd be the beta males who get absolutely fucking crushed by the alphas...
lol like the alpha would have enough food to crush us
>I'd fucking kill you for a banana
is this a lanklet overestimates how strong he'd be in a low food environment episode? i think it is
>>
>>34752840
Lmaoing at this power fantasy, you certainly know how to make yourself sound like a typical normie chad. Go try it out on someone irl, bet u dont have the balls
>>
>>34752840
I'm 6'0 and 200 pounds of raw NEET muscles, boy.
You think you're tough for carrying ''heavy'' boxes all day for your slave master? Fucking lol.

And of course you'd call someone who's obviously intellectually superior to you a ''wannabe intellectual'', how else could you defend your petty ego? Writing down a thought-out argument certainly isn't one of them.

How does it feel that I could crush you in debate as easily as I could crush you in a fight, fukboi? I'll fuck you till you love me, faggot.
>>
So you are trying to tell me that i should be slaving away for a company to earn acceptance from others. Fuck that i am not becoming a wagecuck, Got my autismbux and i am happy with that.
>>
>>34752736
>being so mad at your inability to make money without working

Sad!
>>
>>34752936
I love telling stories on the internet too!!
>>
>>34752960
Autism is not a disability. Plenty of autistic people work. You deserve to be beaten to death.
>>
File: ohDKCIO.jpg (45KB, 750x591px) Image search: [Google]
ohDKCIO.jpg
45KB, 750x591px
>>34752327
>who isn't mentally disabled
>>
>>34752936
I'm 6,0 & 210...

I don't carry boxes, I build houses.

It would be a good fight, I guess..

>>34752920
If a fat jobless piece of shit like yourself said the same things you were, then sure...make no mistake id be having this argument in real life instead
>>
>>34753044
I guess we can agree on that.
>>
>>34753044
Yeah and i bet you would go all wagie ragie out of control and try to physically assault me because thats all a low intellectual loser like you can do.
>>
>>34753044
>illegal immigrant laborer detected

Haha KEK wagie just phoned the INS go back to Mehico where you belong
>>
>>34752766
Nothing in that post was an argument. The only thing that stood out was
>We are all specs in the grand scheme of things
Which clocks you on as an underage faggot who's spent one year not being schooled and is now
>living the NEET life
You'll be working within the year and this post will mean nothing.
Have fun at your future job.
>>
Because most people hate their jobs, they just do it to survive.

Being a wage slave is like loathing your abusive slavemaster, but then letting him ruthlessly pound your asshole for 8 hours 6 days a week.
>>
>>34753095
>try to

You were almost correct. I'd kick the living shit out of you.

Out of public view though, obviously...I have a job to keep, bitch ;)
>>
>>34752348
>if everyone was like you we'd die
You could say the same thing for any class of individual.

If everyone was a doctor we'd die
If everyone was an athlete we'd die
If everyone was a chef we'd die

Everyone has their place in the world no matter how contributing or pathetic you are.
>>
>>34752703
>not super materialistic
>defines luxury by the material items he owns

im not disagreeing with the general idea of your post, you just seem like a giant faggot
>>
>>34753148
>t. Tough guy talk
>t. Emoticon

You sound like a real pussy I bet your gf/wife fucks you with a strap-on
>>
>>34752014
Enjoy working for the next 60+ years, i'd rather leech of my parents until they kick me out then suicide.

You're pathetic, normie poster.
>>
>>34753254
Nothing wrong with the odd emoticon..

Here's yours: x_x

:')
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBiOx3pKZAc
>>
>>34753154
>Everyone has their place in the world

True...So instead of being a doctor, athlete or chef, you choose to be a useless piece of shit instead
>>
>>34753314
>:')

Good God I can smell your roastie flaps from here. You literally sound like a woman
>>
>>34753358
Modern society is garbage, they let people like me leech. You work all day to pay for people like us. You are literally inferior.
>>
>>34753358
So what, a doctor maybe is beneficial to people but an athlete or chef? These people are really just doing these jobs for the money. Its a trade-off. It doesnt matter if they are a little bit useful, they are just doing it to have money
>>
>>34753154

>Parasitic leeches have a place in society

Lol
>>
What's society ever done for me? I went to a shitty school were I was bullied, I clearly had depression during college and no one was there for me.

I'm not going to work unless i'm forced to.
>>
Personally I feel superior than everyone else working a job they are like robots while I decide my time to work and nobody has the right to make me do things for them not even the system. I'm not a sheep.
>>
>>34753409
Learn to detect irony.

Doesn't matter anyway...I'm the 6ft meatmonster and you're the 5,5 skeleton

You're better suited to be a roastie
>>
>>34753135
>Which clocks you on as an underage faggot

Have you taken a look at the size of the universe lately? Even our planet is fucking nothing, let alone a single human being.

You're the only underage faggot who can't face reality.
>>
>>34753210
That's literally what luxury means though.
Are you a dumb dumb?
>>
It's a meme/joke.

But it's really telling that they pretend to have pride in not having a job.

It shows just how fucking insecure they are about not getting out there and feeling like a failure in life.
>>
>>34753572
>thinks every adult doesn't know this

You're 14, right?
>>
File: 1486244840068s.jpg (8KB, 208x250px) Image search: [Google]
1486244840068s.jpg
8KB, 208x250px
>>34752703
Hahahahahah eurofag thinks his 1400 euro computer is something to.brag about. How many hours did you need to work for shekelstein for that Hanz?
>>
>>34753358
Yes, I choose not to have a job.

>>34753459
Criminals have their place as well. Who's gonna fill the prison cells society puts in place? Retirement homes need people as well that don't work.
>>
>>34753544
I'm 6'4" you dumb fuck where did I ever put my height in this thread?? Learn to read before you even attempt an advanced technique such as irony

Now bend over and grab your ankles I'm gonna fuck you until you love me beta boy ~~~
>>
>>34753642
Lol have you ever talked to someone else outside of 4chan? Most people are painfully unaware of their place in the universe.

You're autistic, right?
>>
>>34753646
I'm a NEET though.

Learn to read before you embarrass yourself.
>>
File: 1486667063784.jpg (77KB, 720x908px) Image search: [Google]
1486667063784.jpg
77KB, 720x908px
>>34752783
Hello fellow NEET brother! How many wagecuck gfs did you fuck this month? I only managed 4, slow month too busy studying programming. Love plowing wagecucks love while he is at work.
>>
>>34753736
Hey brother! That is one hot Stacy you're fucking right there. Poor wagie, can't even get a word in edgewise :-]
>>
>>34753665
I will fucking snap you bro
>>
>>34753842
Wow quirky reaction image are you sure you aren't some butthurt manlet beta?
>>
ITT: lot's of bait
>>
>>34753705
You fucking emo faggots still exist in 2017?

Go and slit your skinny wrists then, since you're so enlightened on the dark, gruesome reality
>>
>>34752014
Thanks for working senpai, I need you to keep paying taxes so I can get my monthly TAX FREE social security check
>>
>>34753953
How about you go and suck my dick instead?
>>
>>34753980
I might if its a feminine benis?
>>
>>34753980
Okay, should I come to your parent's house?
>>
>>34753980
You're not allowed to have friends over after school I just asked your mom
>>
>>34754050
Sure. Just don't ring the bell because my mom's asleep, faggot.
>>
>>34754064
>school
Do I look like some kind of cuck to you?
>>34754029
Sorry it's masculine as fuck
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.