[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here wouldn't fuck an 8+/10 if given the opportunity?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: XzXAVf6.jpg (288KB, 2317x1964px) Image search: [Google]
XzXAVf6.jpg
288KB, 2317x1964px
Who here wouldn't fuck an 8+/10 if given the opportunity? (be it moral reasons or whatever)

Say you're at a bar, and this hot girl hits on you, you're drunk so you maintain conversation for a bit, then she says 'Let's go to my place'.

What's your reason for declining?
>>
File: 1438881653991.jpg (88KB, 476x470px)
1438881653991.jpg
88KB, 476x470px
>>34751619
I'm ready to lose a kidney
>>
>>34751619
My misogyny since she is probably a meme female filled with all those female cancer traits.

I don't want to commit murder and sex wont feel good.
>>
I can live satisfied without sex, and when you've got that going for you it seems like a terrible idea to pursue it anyway with all the different ways going down that path can fuck up your life forever.

I'm better off financially and emotionally than anyone I know, and I'd like to keep it that way. My best friend is coming around too, but not before the girl he was with started losing her mind and lied to him about being pregnant to get his attention.
>>
original form of paranoia
>>
>too autistic to see the signs.
>maybe she wants to play Warhammer?
>>
>>34751619
Realistically?
Or u want the answers you came for?
Realistically, she wouldn't ask. And not just because I wouldn't be there in the first place but for literally all the other obvious reasons.

But let's suspend doubt here and pretend She did.

>Drunk slurred speech me talking like the cinematography of zach Snyder s 300
>ahhhhhhhhhhh. Icant
>she inquires
>ive got to go (assuming its not ten pm yet) I have a curfew at ten
>inquire v2
> no not with my parents.
> i live in a walkup
>with 300 other men
>and the uh doorman leaves at ten and if im not there somonell break in and steal mystuff
>>
File: Smiling Pepe.jpg (16KB, 320x320px)
Smiling Pepe.jpg
16KB, 320x320px
>>34751786
I bet sex + murder would feel good though.
>>
>>34751915
nah, that's why i specifically said there's no grey area. assuming she would sleep with you, given every aspect of your personality and personal life, and you given the green light, i'm wondering if there are still people that would decline
>>
I have anxiety in sexual situations and can't keep a boner so that would be my only reason for saying no
>>
>>34751982
>given every aspect of your personality and personal life
Kek than shes loads worse than me and has much greater issues to combat in her mental facilities.

If anyone is interested in me after knowing everything about me I want nothing to do with them.

I barely like me even knowing why i feel how i do.
And its only barely because I can tolerate it by repressing the worst of it.

I will always decline.
Its not enough that I dont understand intimacy.
Its that I can guestimate what it means for people who are not like me.

And I dont want to attempt to mimic that like I do with everything else.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.