[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else is low IQ? >tfw constant mental fog >tfw can't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: small-brain.jpg (50KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
small-brain.jpg
50KB, 400x500px
Who else is low IQ?

>tfw constant mental fog
>tfw can't keep up with conversations

It doesn't help that my brother is a math phD and consistently ranked top in university while I'm barely getting by in my undergrad.
>>
>least successful sibling
thanks for the reminder
>>
>tfw constant mental fog

s-stop
>>
>>34751500
>>34751529
>spending your life comparing yourself to other people

laffin and your choices friends
>>
>>34751593
Life is just one big competition
>>
>>34751567
Mental fog? the fuk dat be?
>>
File: mathphd.png (60KB, 1054x224px)
mathphd.png
60KB, 1054x224px
>>34751500
IQ is a meme anon.
Work harder.
>>
>>34751593
I actually never compared myself to my siblings until much later in life. I knew all along I was a loser and chose to ignore it. Trying to do something about it and putting in your best effort and then in retrospect thinking all you put in and you still are not even close in comparison, and all that wasted time you're behind in the race and not likely to make up what you missed out on either.
But yeah just sit back and try not to compare your life to anyone else, things are just much easier to box into your perspective when you got nothing of your own to compare to an objective opinion you got without any experience to back it up.
>>
I'm probably below 100
I got good grades and all that but it took me a shitload of studying to understand the material
>>
>>34751500
Yeah I have that too
I never made it to a PhD only a MSc feels bad man
>>
What is mental fog supposed to mean?
>>
In my last year of high school and I still can't understand how displacement works.
>>
>>34752341
It's like brain haze
>>
I've never had my IQ tested, but I highly suspect I have a low IQ. No matter how hard I worked or how much I studied, I struggle to grasp even the simplist of concepts. I also suffer from severe mental fog and its getting worse. I can't even think about anything at all anymore. At least half of the time I start to have a though, it abruptly stops in the middle and my mind goes blank and I forget what I was trying to think about. Maybe I'm just retarded.
>>
>>34751500
Same for me, my brother is mathemathically supreme
>tfw i'm brainlet
>>
>>34752341
it's kinda like cerebral mist
>>
I have the same thing but apparently my IQ is around 150. I did a lot of testing as a kid because I was one of those "gifted problem students" and on paper I'm supposed to be smart as fuck but in reality I don't feel like I'm any smarter than the average person, at least not on a functional level. Brain fog and having a hard time following conversations are symptoms of ADHD and depression, though.
>>
File: 1486173597214.png (154KB, 495x323px)
1486173597214.png
154KB, 495x323px
The more I think about how stupid I am the more I want to kill myself. Dropped out of high school twice, can't hold a job for the life of me, slow as hell and completely unskilled.

This universe is too random, it just isn't fair. I can't stop thinking about all the people going through university doing things I'll never be able to do.
>>
File: 1472918695364.jpg (315KB, 1920x1080px)
1472918695364.jpg
315KB, 1920x1080px
Math has fucked me over since I kindergarten. I couldn't grasp any concepts of math beyond arithmetic until senior year of high school. I'm in my third year of uni and I'm taking precal for the second time. I had to retake college algebra three times and retake developement maths a few times.

I've felt like a total idiot all my life. I just can't keep up.
>>
>>34751500
most people don't take real iq tests. your symptoms could just be due to depression, adhd, thyroid or hormone issue, diet and lack of exercise
>>
>>34751629
It's.... uhhh... you know that, like.. uhhhh... it's... uhmm...
>>
>tfw can't focus on anything

I used to be able to read and did well in school. Now I can not even play video games I enjoy. The only thing I can focus on is shit posting here, but if it takes more than a minute to write out my thoughts I either forget what I was going to say or decided it's not worth it.
>>
>>34751671
This.

Apparently I'm a wonder since I was tested multiple times as a child and was 'diagnosed' with an IQ of 120 as an 11 year old. Accordingly I should be a genius today, but I'd consider myself a mentally ill psycho who only jerks off all day.

IQs are a meme.
>>
>>34751500
Iktf

My sister has an IQ of 143. I used to get her teachers and they always knew I was her brother and would give me speeches about how she was a good student and good at math and would say they expected good things from me. But I would always end up being a D student in math.
>>
>>34751500
but those are linked with depression you fucking mongoloid..

yeah maybe youre dumb
>>
>>34754779

t. anon who doesn't understand how IQ works
>>
>>34754779
120 is not genius level. But ironically 120-130 are correlated with more success than the upper ranges.
>>
>>34754779
Mate, 120 iq is not even that exceptionally good
I can relate though, I got an iq of 134. My brother got into Harvard and my biggest acomplishment is jerking off 4 times in a single day
>>
>>34752341
Suspended water particles spinning around sinapses
>>
>>34754885
While they are possible symptoms of depression, it's the natural state of stupid people. It's hard for someone intelligent like you to understand cognitive limitations like these.
>>
I have a IQ of 1, I'm really fucking stupid
>>
try to stop eating gluten completely

i know it sounds like new age bullshit but after 3 days my mental fog was clear and i had way more energy
>>
>>34754953
You mean suspended water particles rotating at high velocity around sinapses
>>
>>34754921
>jerking off 4 times in a single day

Only 4? Thats it? You gotta step up your game.
>>
Stop smoking weeed. Don't eat any unhealthy food I.e. Processed food. Get 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep.
>>
>>34754983
Dont you dare to ever correct my hertz while Im playing my shitposting game
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.