[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is it like to have a girlfriend that's into gaming?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: me and my stock.jpg (743KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
me and my stock.jpg
743KB, 1000x667px
What is it like to have a girlfriend that's into gaming?

Is there a comfier feel than playing mario kart with your SO?
>>
oh man i know right gaming with your gf brings you both on a such a deep level of connection
>>
>>34751467
>not having both index and middle fingers on triggers and bumpers
Fucking casuals
>>
>>34751467
It's nice, except when you're trying to have an emotional conversation and express your deep love for her and all she can talk about is how the Overwatch ptr update is gonna make Bastion's assault rifle more powerful than 76's.
>>
>>34751495
yeah i clearly didn't mean it like that, it's just an easy way to have fun, and girls who legitimately would put gaming as a hobby (relative to other things like watching tv shows and shit) are pretty rare.
>>
>>34751675
gaming is not a hobby, it is a manchild activity
>>
>>34751467
dated a grrrrl gamer once
got cucked, a lot.
>>
>>34751686
shitposting on this retarded site is a manchild activity
>>
I would do anything for a gf who would play EU4 with me.
>>
>>34751713
>the candy crush of paradox games
kek
>>
>>34751730
>t. liquorpro
Go back to grossgermaniums kiddo
>>
>>34751509
>he's never used a gamecube controller
>>
>>34751730
/v/ is leaking
>>
>>34751467
what is it like to have a girlfriend?
>>
>>34751772
It's like having a breathing dakimakura
>>
File: 20170209_130119.jpg (2MB, 2120x2091px) Image search: [Google]
20170209_130119.jpg
2MB, 2120x2091px
>>34751467
>Mario Kart
>with someone you care about
Hope you're ready to burn that bridge anon
You don't want to play games with ur gf it's awkward cuz she's always gonna be absolute dogshit and you don't know how long you can take it before standing up and slapping the shit out of her IFL
ALSO
>>34751702
This. Grrrl gamers will 100% come with orbitters or huge emotional baggage. You don't want a gamer grrrl.
>>
I'm pretty sure all girls who aren't cunts even if they don't regularly play video games will play mario kart with you anon
>>
>>34751824
>You don't want to play games with ur gf it's awkward cuz she's always gonna be absolute dogshit and you don't know how long you can take it before standing up and slapping the shit out of her IFL
This
>>
>tfw no gf to play vanilla wow with
>>
It's pretty great, but then there are more problems within the relationship all about the games, and they can be stressful especially since you think "Well shit, we wouldn't be fighting right now if not for literally putting ourselves in competitive situations in purpose."

Like, my bf sometimes gets annoyed that I don't play his favorite game, and only play his second, third etc favorites, because he thinks that I should love him enough to pretend I'm enjoying it.

To which I say, no, pretending to enjoy something I don't would only make things worse in the long-term.

Ugh.

Also there's the winning and losing of course. We both hate losing, and even worse, sometimes if something spoils the experience I won't even enjoy my win, which can lead to him losing and me not even seeming happy that I totally destroyed him, which then of course he's annoyed that neither of us got anything out of it so him losing wasn't even worth it.
>>
>>34751467
not bad
if youre both lazy she wont be on your ass for being lazy which is nice
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.