[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be stressed last 2 weeks >have 24 yr and job as programmer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 2570p_ges01f.jpg (95KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
2570p_ges01f.jpg
95KB, 1024x768px
>be stressed last 2 weeks
>have 24 yr and job as programmer
> today at job we have a meeting
>have panic attack
>go outside 2 times in the time of the meeting of one of biggest clients of out company
Scream that i want to leave job and say goodbay to everyone after screeming.
Fuck me i am fired. And i creid for 4 hours, becouse i really liked the job. But i screamed and signed the resignation papers that i printed in 5mins.
Why the fuck i can't be normal, it was great job and i was doing fine on drugs until i stoped taking them.
Fuck me
>>
>>34751221

What was it about the job that made you stressed?
>>
>>34751221
You shouldn't have stopped taking your meds then.
>>
>>34751272
last 3 week i was assigned almost impossible task. After i failed it, no one screamed at me, but i still got anxiety.
>>34751278
maybe i don't know,

I wonder if i should say sorry to my boss, i don't know if i can even work there again, after that screaming and saying that i quit.
Fuck me after time i calmed down i feel like absolute retard and idtiot
>>
I felt like i should pardon him and tell that i can go to job
>>
i know your pain op. i work as a contractor so i almost NEVER hear anything about the work i've done. there are times when a project is too complicated and no one manages it for whatever reason. these are the worst, because people complain to me as though i was the manager.

it's like they only come to me when something screws up and look at me to fix it even if it's totally out of my area of work. feels shitty. on top of that i can't weed for a month so there's no calm at the end of the storm so to speak.

i wish i had better advice for you. but shit man i feel the same way
>>
File: 9gag.jpg (110KB, 625x477px)
9gag.jpg
110KB, 625x477px
>>34751221
Fuck off you code monkey piece of shit.
People far better and far more able than you are left to rot in dole queues while you have the luxury, the LUXURY of having an "episode" whenever you'd like to maybe leave your job.

>>34751305
> last 3 week i was assigned almost impossible task.
What?
What was so impossible?

Debugging a hex dump?
Writing in a statically typed language?!
Getting the login page to under 10MB in size?
Documenting your code?!

What was so triggering for you Mr STEM? Tell us why don't you?
>>
>>34751305
Tell your boss about your autism and he should be a bit sympathetic, if not fuck him you can find a better one, hope you do well anon
>>
have another dick you spergy 12 year old cunt rag. crazy anxiety while off your meds aint a fucking luxury. but you probably don't know how it feels. too busy in your moldy basement jerking off your dog to realize.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.