/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The rules on this board clearly state "Purposefully evading

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 0e5.jpg (18KB, 476x376px) Image search: [Google]
0e5.jpg
18KB, 476x376px
The rules on this board clearly state "Purposefully evading the ROBOT9000 filter is not permitted."

Yet the normie scum that invade this board continue to fail to abide by this rule. We know most normies don't have an original thought in their head, but this is OUR BOARD. Let's take it back.

If you see "origarino! xD" / "Original Post" / "Oregano" or any of that stupid shit at the end of a post, please do us all a favor and report it. It takes 2 seconds (just click the > arrow next to the post number and hit 'report' for rule violation).
>>
What about a post about pizza and how much one likes oregano?
>>
Good idea anon

Original

HAha I bet you didn't see that coming
>>
That's a good idea, Anon.
>>
File: iamthisthing.jpg (61KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
iamthisthing.jpg
61KB, 480x640px
>>34751146
>tfw invented the oregano meme but no one knows

You're right though, anon, it's time for originality.

original post
>>
>>34751146
Pretty original idea anon
>>
>>34751146
I'm not gonna type an obnoxiously long sentence just to say "thanks" or whatever
the filter has its use but it's mostly fucktarded too
>>
>>34751146
We should also do this to constant threads. Like fembot generals, traps, imouto, blacked, e.t.c.
>>
>>34751170
That is clearly permitted, there's even a rule for it
>>
>>34751146
The filter is retarded as fuck anyways. You can't even have normal conversations sometimes because shits starting to get used up
>>
>>34751146
The most unoriginal comment on this board?

Fembot here

Dont forget to report anyone claiming to be a fembot, its such an unoriginal way to derail a thread/get attention
>>
people have been doing it since r9k existed
it's a shame there's so many new friends and oregano was adopted instead of going back to mootblox
>>
File: HERETIC.jpg (21KB, 325x324px) Image search: [Google]
HERETIC.jpg
21KB, 325x324px
>>34751202
And that's why you're a cancerous attention-whoring tripcunt who deserves the gas chamber.

OP, I wholeheartedly support your effort. /r9k/ is infested by obnoxious, repugnant normies. We need a boardwide cleansing, to banish all the shitposters back to where they came from.
>>
>>34751222
>You can't even have normal conversations sometimes
Literally how
>>
>>34751187
Oh yea? Well I invented Origami
>>
No.

Origianiolio commientiolo

Call the cops i don't give a fuck
>>
>>34751222
>can't even have normal conversations

If you want normal conversations, go to the fuck back to normiebook
>>
>>34751202
So basically you're too fucking lazy to come up with something constructive to say?>>34751232
>>
so thats why i got reported for using the phrase

hey fuck you snitch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mz5ODQCueP8
>>
>>34751418
Keep it up and you'll be permabanned soon enough
>>
>>34751187
>he didn't even invent bloxx

get out normie
>>
>>34751409
not lazy, no
I just hate making things so needlessly long and convoluted when I know I can express things in simpler terms
and simple phrases were already eaten up by the robot

>>34751246
>trip
cunt

I think I'll order some chicken before bed
>>
>>34751592
There are other boards for that, ones you can fuck right of to
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.