[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A lot of people on here talk about being KHHVs but who else goes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: 1480579844551.gif (852KB, 360x500px) Image search: [Google]
1480579844551.gif
852KB, 360x500px
A lot of people on here talk about being KHHVs but who else goes beyond that

>have had so little contact with females they practically seem like aliens to me

>never had a female friend

>never had a real conversation with a gril

>don't even really know my mom that well even though I've lived with her for over two decades, never formed much of a relationship with her like Chad older brother did, but I just know that I don't like her
>>
>I just know that I don't like her
Interesting. Are they simply alien or are they hated?
>>
>>34751372
Women in general? Mostly they just seem alien to me. Some of the ones that I knew in school I hated.
>>
>>34751388
Fair enough. That I can understand.
Sometimes I'm not sure if other people even can have real conversations. Please no schizo.
>>
>>34751429
>Sometimes I'm not sure if other people even can have real conversations. Please no schizo.

that's only because the jewish reptilian alien overlords are using their psychic plasma mind rays to confuse your cerebellar precinct into falsely believing the contrived misconstrued arbitrary idea concept that of an we are in fact truthfully honestly liberated free in the sense of the ownership maintenance of tetracyclic viscosity of the humanity experiment.

you are a fool and you know nothing read a book fuck.
>>
File: 1476495499924.gif (709KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1476495499924.gif
709KB, 500x375px
>>34751429
Most """people""" are just NPCs desu

It's all a simulation
>>
File: 1482847910323.jpg (51KB, 400x323px) Image search: [Google]
1482847910323.jpg
51KB, 400x323px
Why are women so frantic all the time?

Why do they panic and shriek like banshees over minor problems?

Why can't they just calm down?
>>
>>34751979
They aren't taught to self-sooth like males are.
Their entire lives people jump to help them. They make noise because that is how they get attention and get problems fixed.

A boy is told big boys don't cry while a crying girl gets a big hug and a shush I'll make it better.
>>
File: 1480754944184.jpg (47KB, 564x400px) Image search: [Google]
1480754944184.jpg
47KB, 564x400px
>>34752110
It doesn't make me want to help them though. It makes me want to tell them to shut their fucking mouth or walk away.

Is that an abnormal reaction
>>
File: rarest pepe.jpg (70KB, 800x599px) Image search: [Google]
rarest pepe.jpg
70KB, 800x599px
>meet girl in college that I both can relate to more and enjoy being around more than any of my male college friends
>she's a lesbian tumblr user (not one of the neon hair radfems, obviously)

tumblr is female /r9k/
>>
>>34752210
Get out hag
>>
>>34752397
enjoy being a KHHCV
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.