[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the popularity of this book is all you need to understand about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 50ShadesofGreyCoverArt.jpg (47KB, 275x414px) Image search: [Google]
50ShadesofGreyCoverArt.jpg
47KB, 275x414px
the popularity of this book is all you need to understand about the female mind and what they really want.
>>
>normals have shit taste
>normals read shitty fic mostly because other normals read it too
>normals are shitty in general

Gee anon, some real groundbreaking discoveries ITT.
>>
>>34750873
fpbp

also, for a book to become a sensation only like 0.1% of people need to buy it
>>
>>34750590

>book is about a rich guy doing BDSM acts on a woman
>book is about a rich guy
>rich guy

No secret here. Nothing new here folks! Move along.
>>
File: normiebookpuke.jpg (657KB, 1488x2338px) Image search: [Google]
normiebookpuke.jpg
657KB, 1488x2338px
>>34750940

And it was a fanfic of another normie book about a rich guy. Pic related
>>
>>34750590
that is easy they want a super rich attractive dominant male who does all the work in the relationshit and who happens to be attracted to the plain average girl for no reason despite him having the options of better girls.
>>
>>34750590
Remember kids, you have to state the obvious in order to break the bluepilled. Bumping for normies to see
>>
>>34750590
Tbh BDSM becoming a more mainstream fetish is a good thing. Should I eventually somehow magically manage to get a gf, the chance increases of her letting me tie her up and spank her.
>>
>>34751115

women like twilight because edward was mysterious and something different from the average male.

>Still nothing new
>>
>>34750590
>DING DONG DING DONG
>whats that?
>its the rape doorbell
>>
lmfao you should also realize that literally no one reads books in the year 2017. especially millennials and gen z. bet most harry potter loves haven't even read all the books.
>>
It's about a girl getting fucked by a hot billionaire. I guarantee you women wouldn't care about bdsm if it was an entry level accountant living in a studio apartment
>>
>>34750873
>>normals have shit taste

Women = normies

How many "unnormal" women are there? The "unnormal" women want to be raped even harder and only wear black clothes or whatever, but that's it about female variability.. .
>>
>>34752512
obvious because that accountant isn't a real man
>>
File: 78375697.jpg (40KB, 600x381px) Image search: [Google]
78375697.jpg
40KB, 600x381px
Okay, call me a hermit but I have never looked into this.

Can someone just briefly outline to me what this book is about? I mean what's the main selling point? All I've heard is that it's some guy introducing a bitch to s/m type of shit and then what? Please enlighten me.
>>
>>34750590
Most of the women I know who bought it bought it because their friends had bought it. The vast majority didn't even read it all. I think that reveals more about the female mind than the book's content.
>>
>>34752677
it's about a rich guy who for some reason falls in love with some average nobody and she falls in love with him while he basically uses her as a fuck toy
>>
>>34751347
>that is easy they want a super rich attractive dominant male who does all the work in the relationshit and who happens to be attracted to the plain average girl for no reason despite him having the options of better girls.

WHATS WRONG WITH THIS
>>
So what is a man's 50 shades equivalent? Or the ultimate man fantasy?
>>
>>34752775
probably some type of rock star lifestyle like being a part of led zeppelin or something
>>
>wild sex
>rich, masculine young male
>gives average woman expensive presents for nothing
Every woman wants hot, Young millionare just for her pleasure. They are parasites.
>>
>>34752848
No. It's about a man who's strong in personality and physicality.
>>
If your girlfriend takes you to see this, it means you're not man enough and need to take notes.
>>
>>34752994
>be rapey
>have money

noted
>>
>>34750590
Daily reminder that every woman, from the militant feminist, to the shy qt, wants to be tied up and dominated and fucked by Chad.
>>
>>34752512
>I guarantee you women wouldn't care about bdsm if it was an entry level accountant living in a studio apartment
If he had the face, body and confidence of Chad, he could be unemployed and women would still que up to be fucked by him.
>>
>>34752958
... who just so happens to be a millionaire. just a coincidence, mind you!
>>
>>34752702
Is it really explicit in detail in terms of actual sex practise? Does it read like "he thrusted so hard, she could feel the tip of his penis ramming into her cervix like a police swat team storming an embassy" or some shit like that?
>>
>>34750590
the popularity of beer and football is all you need to understand about the male mind and what they really want
>>
>>34752471
>women

u mean teenage girls

the women prefer money and BDSM
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.