[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2017 >Doesn't smoke cigarettes Are you bullied,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_3636.jpg (12KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3636.jpg
12KB, 240x240px
>2017
>Doesn't smoke cigarettes

Are you bullied, mentally handicapped or both?

>b-but it kills you

And? Was life a contest about who lives the longest?

>it's addicting!!!!!!!

It's not, as long as you're not under-aged and you can smoke in moderation.

>it's........IT'S EXPENSIVE!!!!!

No-one forces you to buy a pack every day, fucking peat-gavel
>>
>>34750171
I smoked 5-6 cigs a day coupled with weed just because I wanted to get that nicotine rush. Haven't smoked since Monday and don't plan on smoking till tomorrow.
>>
>IMG_ filename
iOS POSTERS ARE THE SCUM OF THE EARTH
>>
I want to stomp on that face

it's so faggy and annoying
>>
>makes your breath smell like shit
>makes you unhappy (look at middle-aged people who smoked all their life - they all look miserable)
>makes you perform shittier - both physically and mentally
>coughing fits
>>
>>34750171
how's belgium
>>
>>34750171
good job on deflecting one out of 3 arguments against smoking with anecdotal evidence, but you presented 0 pros
>>
>>34750237
>he doesn't smoke

haha, look at this dork
>>
>spending money to smell bad and get cancer
>>
>>34750171
Why do these threads keep appearing? It's already obvious that smoking sigarettes is dusgusting
>>
>>34750171
My escalating alcohol addiction is more than enough for me now, thanks
>>
>>34750255
>he smokes

haha, look at this faggot
>>
>>34750313
that's not how it works, nerd
>>
>>34750316
that ain't how this works, nerd
>>
File: 1486488802322.jpg (59KB, 300x297px) Image search: [Google]
1486488802322.jpg
59KB, 300x297px
>>34750313
HaHa l-look at me guys I don't smoke, smoking is for faggots haha r-right guys? All the cool kids say smoking is lame now right? right?
>>
>>34750364
I can talk about sucking dick in a same manner. Would it persuade you to suck me off?
>>
>>34750171
>no one forces you to buy a pack every day
>op is forcing us to smoke
2/10 only tards will fall for this
>>
>>34750171
>>it's addicting!!!!!!!
>It's not, as long as you're not under-aged and you can smoke in moderation.
I think you are confusing "having a cigarette" and "is a smoker"
>>
I fucking love smoking, im 27 and have been smoking since i was 14, but i do wanna cut down or quit, i wanna get /fit/ again, more running and mountainbiking, and incase youre wondering, when i used to run and bike alot, yes i used to smoke but nowhere near as much as i do now, back then id smoke maybe 10-15 cigarettes a week, now im on 10 a day
>>
>>34750475
You probably wouldn't have to do much convincing. A nerd like that boy lives to suck off a hot bull like you.
>>
How stupid are you? You know that Big Tobacco has programmed you to be addicted to smoking? Probably before you were born, Philip Morris and RJ Reynolds and others have been planning this strategy.

But hey, die of lung cancer, heart disease, etc. for capitalists sake, why not.

>>34750544
You only love it because you're addicted.
>>
File: received_1879133579032828.png (250KB, 480x750px) Image search: [Google]
received_1879133579032828.png
250KB, 480x750px
>this sad poster again
>>
>>34750656
Some people get like this after watching Thank You for Smoking once.
>>
>>34750651

you mean i could be addicted to smoking after doing it for 13 years? Thanks Dr Anon, they should warn people about how addictive it is
>>
>>34750171
David you need to stop ok
>>
why again do i care about what some autist posts on some mongolian deathgrip posting forum?

yer concern is noted
>>
tell me any pro about smoking.
>>
File: 1486546067557.jpg (31KB, 660x574px) Image search: [Google]
1486546067557.jpg
31KB, 660x574px
>giving the Jews in the tobaccoo industry your money
>>
>>34750982
This, frankly I can't have any self respect for someone who gives their money to an industry that creates a bullshit product and brainwashes people into buying it despite it having no value.

Ex. The disgrace that is "Snack food". Like, you realize they made that as an addictive substance and it is poison to even have a concept of food that is not actual warm meals, right?
It's literally why America is fat.

I would be okay if they were marketing a drug with potential health benefits and sold it with those health benefits as selling points, but cigarettes are just Doritos for crusty old rednecks.
>>
>>34750671
Still addicted, even though Big Tobacco argued nicotine wasn't addictive until the 90s.

But enjoy buying cigarettes, knowing they will kill you, knowing you were told to by an evil industry out to make billions of dollars on human lives.

>>34751203
You should see how the sugar industry tried to influence the dentists. It was similar to how the tobacco groups tried to beat the cancer associations. This is all factual, documented shit (since Big Tobacco was sued bigtime in the 90s) and people are still buying into it. I can't imagine how retarded you would be if you bought cigarettes nowadays.
>>
>>34750171
>addicting

The word is addicted, although I wouldn't expect a smoker to know that.
>>
>>34751203
>>34751304
>waah people aren't healthy

Must suck to be a square. Girls get wet when I light my dart, nerds.
>>
>>34750237
Well, to be fair, dont middle aged people always look miserable?
>>
I used to smoke two packs a day. I only quit because I couldn't afford it. I actually miss it, to be honest.
>>
it's just not pleasurable. i smoked cigarettes in high school--and inhaled--but found it impossible to get hooked...

I even bought cigarettes in japan recently for the novelty of smoking japanese cigarettes indoors, but it wasn't that great.

they also taste like shit and make you feel like shit.
>>
>cigarettes
>not cigars or pipe
disgusting
>>
>>34751356
I'm just telling you the truth. You only smoke because the tobacco industry helped tell you to. Ask your father or grandfather why they smoked. It's only because of Big Tobacco.

>>34751368
They make my uncle smell like shit. I was never allowed to ask why my uncle smelled so bad, but we all knew it because he smoked.

Seriously, don't you realise it's all a giant conspiracy to keep you addicted and make them money? The tobacco industry had to publish it even.
>>
>>34750171
I gave up 5 years ago, went from 20 a day to nothing cold turkey. No patches, no gum, no vaping faggotry.

Best thing I ever did.
>>
>>34751457
>Seriously, don't you realise it's all a giant conspiracy to keep you addicted and make them money?

Everyone realizes this but it doesn't make it less enjoyable. You're not nearly as enlightened as you think you are. Drinking copious amounts of alcohol isn't healthy either but people do it. Using drugs recreationally isn't healthy either but people do it to feel something. Anyone who quits, quits for themselves otherwise they're fooling themselves.
>>
just started smoking again after a 5 year break
feels pretty fucking good honestly
unfiltered or youre a faggot
>>
>>34751457
what is the conspiracy?
they arent allowed to advertise anymore and pretty much all of the normies think its a terrible habit now
i started smoking when i was 16 because it helped me deal with my anger and now i do it because i enjoy it
i can go weeks without smoking and i dont get any withdrawals like so many people claim
>>
File: you_poor_fucking_baby.jpg (74KB, 464x333px) Image search: [Google]
you_poor_fucking_baby.jpg
74KB, 464x333px
>>34750171
>posting on /r9k/ to defend your stupidity
kys
OH WAIT you are already smoking cancersticks
>>
>>34751492
I drink copious amounts of alcohol, but I realise the alcohol industry isn't nearly as evil as the tobacco industry. I understand I'm cutting my life short, although at least I don't smell like shit. And at least alcohol has millennia of cultural use in history, and as Hitler said, tobacco is the Indian's revenge on the white man. But you know what, alcohol companies never screwed over all Western culture into believing it was healthy, non-addictive, or whatever.

>>34751604
They aren't allowed to advertise anymore precisely because they screwed so many people over. Everyone hates smoking because we snuffed your filthy habit out, and more importantly, we're sick of paying medical bills for smokers.

But if you really want to know, the truth is out there. Go search "Truth in Tobacco" and find the documents which have been known for almost 25 years now, which have had legal repercussions on the industry.

We have the documents, you lose.
>>
>>34751956
You seem to be far too caught up in morals.
>>
>>34751986
Morals? Do you think giving money to Philip Morris and RJ Reynolds is okay? So that they can addict millions (if not billions) of people to tobacco?
>>
Trust me fellas, just pick a ciggie off the ground and smoke it. You'll feel better
>>
>>34752663
Which tobacco company do you work for?
>>
>>34750934
It feels really good, just try it.
It can't hurt you unless you want it to.
>>
>>34752710
What brand am I pushing if I tell you to pick up random ones off the street?
>>
>>34750171
Dank suomi memes bruh
>>
honestly smoking used to have sort of macho appeal but that hasn't been a thing for decades now
>>
>>34752795
Right around my apartments I can find Newports and L&M packs literred. That is an RJ Reynolds brand and a Philip Morris brand respectively. I'm sure each company loves advertisers like you.

>>34752890
The macho appeal was created in part by Philip Morris (Marlboro) and other tobacco companies (40s/50s had a lot of tobacco companies doing this). Eventually, people realised that smelling like shit and spiking your risk of lung cancer wasn't good.

Smoking declined because people shamed it out of existence.
>>
>>34750171

If you're over 17 smoking isn't cool.
>>
>>34750171
I have never taken an intoxicating substance, drugs, alcohol, tobacco etc. I intend to keep it that way.

Fuck off normie
>>
>>34750171
go back to ylis with your shitty normie memes!
>>
>Are you bullied, mentally handicapped or both?
Nah just not falling for memes

>And? Was life a contest about who lives the longest?
Yes it is

>It's not, as long as you're not under-aged and you can smoke in moderation.
Every smoker is a addicted to it hence why they are smokers.

>No-one forces you to buy a pack every day, fucking peat-gavel
Again it's addictive.
>>
smoking is disgusting

kys cigfaggots
>>
I live for the rush of that sound of the opening of a new bag of corn nuts, my balls retract at the mere thought, my nasty long nasty nipples turn to steel;stick straight out, and my lips pucker
>>
>>34750171
smoking cigarettes daily is one of the most retarded things a person can do
>>
there's either way more robots than I thot or we're almost all smokers
>>
>>34753597
what about putting a plastic bag over your head and eating cornnuts before?
>>
currently fighting the urge to go buy som
>>
>smoking tobacco

For what purpose? Weed at least does something.
>>
>tfw you fell for the tobacco jew
Oh well at least it'll make me die faster
>>
what about attaching a shopping cart to the back of a rv and riding in it while your friend goes off jumps? that'd be pretty damn retarded, especially if you're full of cornnuts and u urp all over your onesie
>>
I prefer cigs to weed cuz I don't like being dumb
>>
>>34750237
>makes you unhappy (look at middle-aged people who smoked all their life - they all look miserable)
cause /r9k/ is all about being happy you dumb faggot nigger, the remaining 3 are not even good enough to make half a point
>>34750171
making this thread in 2017 when 4chan is full of moral healthy good-for-you redditors
>>
File: 4L_WAQMbbEn.gif (604KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
4L_WAQMbbEn.gif
604KB, 500x375px
>ITT normies act like commie health fags triggered over others personal choice
NORMIESSS GTFO OFFF MY BOARD
REEEEEEEEEEEE
I JUST WANT TO SMOKE MY CIGARETTES IN PEACE
YOU FUCKING NORMANS ONLY THINK IT SMELLS BAD BECAUSE THE HIVE MIND WILLS IT

>Tfw you cant kill normies with second hand smoke in buildings anymore
>people hate on cigarettes without trying them
>people think they smell bad because normie hive mind
>>
What does peat gavel mean
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.