[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well... I don't know how to say this but i've come

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: ascending.jpg (71KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
ascending.jpg
71KB, 960x640px
Well...
I don't know how to say this but i've come to say farwell to you guys. I just can't take life anymore, the pain has become unbearable and this world is just not for me. Nothing good ever happens and never will, life is just endless suffering until the day you are dead. In this sense, i decided to shorten the suffering and i'll be offing myself today by the sunset. Managed to get a shotgun (read that it's the most accurate and successful way to finish yourself) and i'll head for a beautiful hill that i have nearby and it will be it... I'll be leaving this world for good.

I want to thank you guys for the good moments we spent together. Thanks to you i was able to travel and dream just before going to bed. I learned about feels, about frustrations and about mankind. After a day of meaningless wageslavery and almost breaking up crying on the floor this place brought me a sense of peace just like when i was a kid, running trough the green fields next to the ocean...

I hope i haven't bothered you guys with the rant but i felt i had to say goodbye properly. It's the least i could do.
With this i bid you farewell. Hope that you will be able to fullfill your dreams or to live generally comfy lives.

Goodbye, your friend,
Anon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJ_QCUZVNAw
>>
Goodbye anon, i hope you are happy now and always.
>>
>>34750154
if this is what you really want then i wish you luck. sorry life has been so shit for you anon
>>
I'm feeling the same feel right now. Severe illness is making my life hell, but won't kill me, I'm contemplating if and how to end it.
>>
>>34750154
You didn't bother us, anon. I feel priveleged that you felt you had to write us one last time.
Wish I could stop you and explain how things won't always feel how they feel now, but I'm sure you've heard it all before.
Whatever happens, thank you for being a part of us.
>>
>>34750154
You are braver than most of us, anon. Thank you for sharing this with us. Hope it's not the first time you tell someone about it, honestly.
>>
I'm sorry anon. I hope you don't do it, but more importantly I hope you find peace
>>
>>34750154
hey i get it, heart felt moment and everything but mind sending your cc info to my steam account?
/id/fuckingfagkys
is my steam acc. im out right now but ill be home in a few hours
>>
You can have salvation through Jesus. Your life on earth may never be easy but if you repent and turn to Him, when you die you'll be resurrected and live forever in heaven.
>>
>>34750154
Many people would simply try to convince you to not do it
I wont
Good luck
>>
>>34750773
>give life to Jesus after a life of suffering existing amongst the normies chads and staceys
>now resurrected in heaven just to do it all again but this time you live for eternity
Yeah, no thanks famalam, I'll pass.
>>
>>34750154
I can't convince you to stop. All the "Life is worth living"s in the world can't stop a determined man.

This sentence though...
>i'll head for a beautiful hill that i have nearby and it will be it... I'll be leaving this world for good.

That fucking hits me. It's such a beautiful, sad image. I sincerely hope you don't kill yourself, but you've gifted that image to me and for that I thank you.

Much love,
Anon.
>>
>>34751099
Are you retarded?

Heaven is a place of eternal joy where you meet with your loved ones
>>
>>34751099
This. I'd just get bullied by Michael Thunderwings in heaven.
>>
>>34751120
Heaven is where you reconnect with God you fucktard
>>
>>34750154
Godspeed you, anon.

Maybe I'll see you on the other side--in a kinder, more thoughtful world.

This place is only the beginning.
>>
File: 1479224344332.jpg (4KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
1479224344332.jpg
4KB, 180x180px
>>34751120
>Michael Thunderwings
>>
File: 1458175028087 YYS 4koma - death.jpg (508KB, 968x1296px) Image search: [Google]
1458175028087 YYS 4koma - death.jpg
508KB, 968x1296px
>>34750154

Is there truly not a single reason for anon to stay in this world?

A sister or a grandpa who loves him? A cat or doge who enjoys anon's pettings?
>>
>>34751099
There is no suffering in heaven. God loves you enough to send His Son to die a death he didn't deserve for you. There may be suffering on earth but one day God is going to put an end to it. The only thing you have to do is humble yourself and believe in Jesus.
>>
>>34751140
>This place is only the beginning.

Do you have a single peer reviewed source to back that up?
>>
>>34750154
You should sign up for LFE and wait until July 1st. At least it gives you the possibility of something better waiting for you on the other side.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.