[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ghosted again seriously wtf we were having great convos ,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: images (47).jpg (6KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
images (47).jpg
6KB, 249x249px
>ghosted again
seriously wtf we were having great convos , talked for hours, had so much in common..
she seemed so into me just a few days ago now she doesn't even read my messages
why do you do this to me
>>
>>34750137
>talked for hours

kek. this is exactly why
>>
>>34750164
this
if shes talking it's just because she wants to talk
if she wanted to ever meet you she would of
ghosting just means she was using you as an orbiter to chat with until she found chad
>>
You must be either good looking or assertive or both for them to hold interest in you.
>>
>>34750164
we talked hours every single night for weeks* i should have said.
>>
I dont know the situation, but you definitly talked too much without meeting this girl. Youre only supposed to talk enough to peak her interest then you set up a date to hang out and make a move. If you wait too long or talk too much she loses interest and will get turned off by you. Its a fine line, now you have no choice but to ghost her
>>
>>34750197
without even knowing what you talked about, going by just the amount of time you are spending talking to her makes you look pathetic and needy

judging by your reaction here you undoubtedly came off as pathetic and needy in your messages aswell, and she kept talking to you for attention until she got bored
>>
>>34750204
fuck that i'm going to send her and angry 'why the fuck are you ghosting me' msg tonight
>>
>>34750137
There has to be a good reason.

Either she's insanely busy or something happened (unlikely, but you never know) or you fucked up somewhere and just don't realise it.

Also the talking for hours isn't an issue if you makes plans to see each other in real life. If it's just texting and no thought of meeting up then it's possible she got bored.
>>
>>34750248
why would you even do this? this is detrimental to you

why would you even spend hours EVERY NIGHT talking to a whore?
>>
>>34750137

Im a girl. What platform do you use? Ill talk with you.
>>
>>34750248
Yeah thats the way to win someone over, youre an idiot
>>
>>34750268
>>34750284
it's either that or just be a beta bitch and give up.
>>34750283
so you can ghost me too?
where do you live?
>>
>>34750257
we were making plans to see each other.
she's a student so maybe she's busy but what grill doesn't read her msgs for days?
i never fucked up the last time she talked to me she was a qt and bubbly as ever
>>
File: aslkdjf.png (168KB, 494x626px) Image search: [Google]
aslkdjf.png
168KB, 494x626px
>>34750137
She found Chad

oregnalioos
>>
are you 16 years old by chance?

i remember when i was in highschool. you legit thought the girl liked you because you guys would stay up for 5 hours a night talking on AIM.
then one day i realized she was talking to my friend too and like 2 other dudes, sometimes even simultaneously.
then you realize you're just some adolescent girl's play thing for when she gets bored and mommy is in the other room fucking the next random stranger she just met.

girl's have complex social systems at very young ages. they all play house. they absolutely crave and need attention from boys, because for them, talking to other women is boring as fuck.
>>
>>34750753
this is my fear.
>>34750833
no i'm older than her.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.