[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the *BEEP* do Americans insist on complaining about property

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: williamsonj.jpg (120KB, 1021x673px) Image search: [Google]
williamsonj.jpg
120KB, 1021x673px
Why the *BEEP* do Americans insist on complaining about property prices when houses are so cheap in the US?

Pic related: in my country, this would cost a minimum of $140,000 regardless of location.
>>
Homes this cheap are trashs, I mean that literally. They're meant for the buyer to demolish the house and build a new one on the lot. In some cases the new house is then sold for a profit.
>>
>>34749918
Wow, if I lived in West Virginia I'd buy that up right now.

But that's a cherry picked example, our houses are pretty expensive.
>>
Because WV (and other cheap areas) might as well be another country to Americans.
>>
>>34749918
>$126/mo

what a dream
>>
File: 1475365149171.png (705KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1475365149171.png
705KB, 640x1136px
>West Virginia

Seeing is believing, just visit the state one day. You'll see.
>>
>>34749918

>Be millionaire in america
>Buy every single property in bad neighborhoods
>Wait til crime rate goes down
>sell for 4x the price
>>
>>34750041
I'm not a West Virginian natively but go there a lot, the northeast is actually really nice. Beautiful nature. Really poor, but the people aren't bad, a bit uneducated and struggle, but not bad people. The southeast is what most people think of when they think of WV being bad and has more gangs, cults and such.

The funny part is that house is probably expensive for WV since it's in the southwest and not too far from Charleston. I haven't checked real estate prices where I've been there, but I bet you can easily get a nice place for half the price in the OP's image. My friend's parents live in a really nice trailer and own some land, and the trailer they purchased for only $800.
>>
>>34749918
Most likely because that house is a hour and a half from any gainful employment. I find the answer to most foreigners questions about US comes down to the fact that the don't understand that the US is really big and its city's are really far apart.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.