[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of you have literally done nothing with your life so

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: 1460429624401.png (569KB, 912x584px) Image search: [Google]
1460429624401.png
569KB, 912x584px
How many of you have literally done nothing with your life so far?

I'm in my 20s and have never had a job, a hobby, am not bacheloring in anything, all I do the whole day is waste my time on imageboards.
>>
File: 1468628655842.jpg (11KB, 150x255px) Image search: [Google]
1468628655842.jpg
11KB, 150x255px
>>34749722
the only thing ive done is transitioned and ive done an ok job at that

otherwise yeah ive achieved absolutely nothing, had to leave school because I was gonna kill self in that environment due to the social aspects of it etc.
>>
>>34749722
I had one job. I then kinda just did fuck all for 4 years after highschool. now i have a fiance. Life comes at you fast.
>>
>>34749722
27 here, fucked my life up at 18 by going to prison.

Don't let that mindset get you stuck in a rut because it's a bitch to get out of. If you've ever heard of the "Crabs in a Bucket" analogy that's pretty much what you're doing to yourself. If I can make even something remotely worthwhile of myself, there's no reason you can't except by putting yourself down.

If you want something engaging, try applying for a janitorial position somewhere. Having work forces you to interact with people and you might hate most of them but you could also find people you get along with. Not only that but it gets you moving, is really easy and starts getting you to rely on yourself more.
>>
used to play world of warcraft
now my internet is too bad
thats pretty much it
fucked up school
fucked up all my life chances
done nothing for years
kill me
>>
>>34749756
Hey that's not nothing, its lots of work, i know.

i believe in u
>>
I'm 29. Never worked a day in my life. I spend every waking hour watching anime, playing vidya and shitposting.
>>
>>34749931
it doesnt count for a whole lot when im incapable of functioning but thank you anon
>>
>>34749756
my english is shit does transitioned mean that you moved to another country or something like that?
>>
>>34749983
He's a tranny
oREEEEEEEgano
>>
>>34749939
I wish I could be you when I get older but I'm probably going to lose my neetbux next year
>>
desu i'm feeling quite fulfilled in life for the first time and very happy.

everything feels like it's going right and i have a sense of direction
>>
File: 1484751254363.png (234KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
1484751254363.png
234KB, 500x380px
>>34749722
19, never had a job, no real applicable skills.

My only accomplishment if you can even call it that is doing alright in school up till about 17, at which point I gave up and am only in education now as it's something to do and allows me to be more or less half a NEET even though I'm failing and I my inevitable wageslave existence draws nearer day by day.
>>
>>34749983
It means they are mentally ill.
>>
>>34749756
You must be cute. Mind posting a few pics with timestamp? I would love to see them.
>>
im 30 and haven't had a job since i was like 23, and i didn't go to college either
>>
>>34749983
It's a transsexual.
>>
I got into a good college. I guess I'm not as stupid as I thought I was, but my classmates appear to be much smarter than me. Also because of this my family no longer thinks of me as a complete failure and a lost cause.
>>
>>34750113
I'm pretty much the same. Except my grades are ok, but in universuty they don't teach us anything, and I am too lazy for studying things mysef.
>>
I don't qualify as I did manage to finish high school, but other than that, yeah, I've essentially done nothing. Haven't had a friend since elementary school, never had a job, never been to a party, don't know how to drive, only "hobby" is watching anime and shitposting, don't go out of the house for months, etc.
>>
>>34750347
haha yeah maybe not since the responses in this thread show why it would be a bad idea already
>>
>>34750347
Fuck off to /soc/ with this thirsty shit
>>
>>34749722
Uni isn't all it's cracked up to be, in a sense. I've gotten grad school interviews, but other than them I'm not up to anything. It doesn't really change who you are to get a degree, it's hard to not just fall back into the pattern of doing nothing and waiting for things to come to you.

It's a good time buffer though that you can use to do something semi-productive and get used to working a bit so it isn't as hard to get going in life. Don't go to an overly-expensive school for undergrad.
>>
>>34749882
do you really want to die?
>>
26 And I've done nothing, you know besides creating memes. Just NEETing it up over here. I'm bored as shit
>>
>>34749722
I'm working now but I don't do anything outside of that except browse and watch anime. Even when I was doing my bachelors degree I didn't get to know anyone and went home right after lectures. It feels like I'm only going through the motions, waiting to die.
>>
Not that you shouldn't want to try to accomplish things. If you're not trying you should. But if you're struggling with it to tell you the truth even when you accomplish stuff you're going to look at it in a different way and probably tell yourself something like "why didn't I do it sooner/faster" or "why didn't I do it better".
>>
>>34751003
you clicked on r9k buddy
>>
I have several unfinished degrees, a few months at a few jobs, and some experience with volunteer work/politics.
>>
>>34749882
>>34749882
>>34749882
>>34749882
>>34749882
>>34749882
yo dcude vwaddup
>>
>>34749722
18, dropped out last year. Best I've achieved was being top 100 in MKX and being top 10 rogue in wow pve back in MoP.
>>
>>34749722
I am 25 and still a student. I never worked, I don't have any skills. I have to finish my degree with a research project and a presentation, which I can't even imagine myself doing.
I hate being a burden on my parents but I am also scared of going out and getting a job.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.