[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quick pop quiz /r9k/. 1. Where are you supposed to divert your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2432.jpg (67KB, 950x532px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2432.jpg
67KB, 950x532px
Quick pop quiz /r9k/.

1. Where are you supposed to divert your gaze when you walk?
2. What do you do with your hands?
>>
>>34749433
Do the shark stare, look above the normies' heads or somewhere in the distance ahead of you. Try it. The normies will instinctively move out of your way because you're not engaged in protective behavior.

Then try this - look normies right in the face when you walk towards them. They'll instinctively know you're in defensive mode and they'll gladly let you do all the dodging.
>>
1. I just look around and at anything or anyone that looks vaguely interesting.
2. Move them normally, maybe place one on a backpack strap or in a pocket from time to time.
>>
>>34749433
Tbh i just pretend i saw something in the sky/traffic. Sometimes i have a hood so that covets my eyes a bit
>>
>>34749475
Post proof, going outside is hard
>>
>>34749433
>Where are you supposed to divert your gaze when you walk?
Wear a watch and look at it everytime you want to divert your gaze. If you don't like to wear one, then fake a yawn and look up while covering your mouth, after that look anywhere else.
>What do you do with your hands?
If you're wearing a jacket, hands in its pockets, it's comfortable and doesn't look weird. If not, then just move your arms while you walk, I guess; I don't really know, I always wear an overcoat to be able to keep my hands in the pockets, and it's always cold where I live.
>>
Eyes on the ground and hands in my pockets. I know thats the autistic way, but its the only way I know how to walk.
>>
>>34749433
1. Look at the ground
2. Arms folded
>>
>>34749475
I stare them in the face but never dodge.
>>
>>34749573
Unless you have a vagina, look like a 9/10 model and have massive boobs, that's hardly endearing.
>>
File: guff.jpg (11KB, 278x242px) Image search: [Google]
guff.jpg
11KB, 278x242px
When somebody attractive walks by me on the sidewalk, I do this thing where my lips start to fidget and it looks and feels really awkward, so my only option is to make the face in pic related.
>>
1: look at girls asses
2: my hands on my dick

3: gets arrested
>>
File: 1485727876182.jpg (58KB, 393x462px) Image search: [Google]
1485727876182.jpg
58KB, 393x462px
>>34749433
1. I look everyone in the eye for a full two seconds, attractive females go first.
2. My hands sway with the opposite leg.

If walking is hard to you, maybe you should considering a bleach cocktail.
>>
>>34749536
then why do you even need the knowledge if ur not gonna apply it
>>
I never leave my house so I don't have to worry about that.
>>
Directly forward.
Thumbs on waistband
Wide stance
Slightly smug face
>>
>Look every guy in the eyes without blinking, don't alter path no matter what.

>Turn head 90 degrees pretending look at buildings/parked cars/etc. when a girl walks toward me, get so nervous I forget to breathe properly. Hug building to minimize chances of brushing against them.

Why the fuck do I do this. I come over as an autist-rage mode guy to men and as a serial-killer towards women.
>>
File: 1409144028870.jpg (8KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1409144028870.jpg
8KB, 200x200px
>>34749433
>he doesn't walk backwards everywhere he goes
>>
>>34749536
>>34749475
I usually look down. Even though that is presumably beta behavior people always move out of the way if you look like you're not paying attention to them.
>>
>>34750096
You sound Iike a big guy.
>>
>>34750357
>if you look like you're not paying attention to them

exactly

the fag who is the more invested bears the burden of moving out of the way

that's why you gotta walk like a blind tank
>>
>>34750411
4u4u4ufambigbigbigmanguymale
>>
>>34750278
you know it
walking backwards is the only way
>>
>>34749433
I'm originally from a small town, so if I'm just walking by one or two people and it's not a crowded sidewalk I'll wave, smile and say hello.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.