[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>try to take a picture of myself to get evaluated on /soc/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: pepe noose.jpg (88KB, 900x877px) Image search: [Google]
pepe noose.jpg
88KB, 900x877px
>try to take a picture of myself to get evaluated on /soc/
>set up lamps all around a mirror to get good lighting
>take 87 pictures from various angles
>open them all up in photoshop to see if any are worthy of cropping, white balance adjusting and whatnot
>all 87 look autistic as fuck
>cringe really hard when looking at myself
>realize this took me almost two hours and normies can just take 10/10 shots of themselves in clubs with shitty lighting
>realize this is something incredibly simple for most people and I couldn't even do it with tremendous effort
>delete all photos
>go to bed and try not to think about this
>>
>>34748805
>Go to the bathroom or any room with a mirror
>Turn the light on
>Point picture at your reflection
>Smile
>Take picture

And you're good!
>>
>>34748824
I don't know how to smile on command. If I try it will look extremely creepy or autistic.
>>
>>34748805
Maybe you are bad at taking pictures or not very photogenic. I know people in real life who are very attractive but can't take a picture to save thier lives. I know this one guy. He's like a 6/10

His pictures are fucking horrible. He's just got a face that looks way better in motion rather than just still images from only one angle.
>>
>>34748880
Older women always compliment me cheekily (I'm 19), my friends tell me I look good, and when I look in the mirror I just look like a normal person with no major flaws or anything, but when I see a reflection of myself in public, or any kind of picture of my face I just look ugly as fuck. I've also noticed I look horribly ugly if I use two mirrors to look at myself from the side. Also no girl my age has ever "flirted" with me or whatever.
It's messing with me because I know you tend to not notice your own flaws in the mirror because of how many times you've looked at it, and I think this is the only reason I don't realize how ugly I am from the front.
>>
>>34748805
You didn't forget about focal length
>>
>>34748953
Do this. Take a few steps back from the mirror and observe yourself from every angle.

About 3 feet.

This is how most people view you.

If you wanna look better you gotta work on it.

Excercise, Proper nutrition, facial creams, proper grooming, Posture, clothes.

It looks like chad and stacy can do it easily but the truth is they spend hours crafting a disguise in order to look better than they actually are.
>>
>>34749011
?*
orignalo commendito
>>
>>34748805
>87 pictures
>photoshop

this is so sad, op. why don't you post one? like another anon said, take a quick mirror picture.
>>
File: lens.jpg (297KB, 1628x532px) Image search: [Google]
lens.jpg
297KB, 1628x532px
>>34749030
This is what he's talking about
>>
>>34749011
>>34749070
I can't adjust focal length on my phone
>>34749015
>>34749066
Photoshop is only to correct the horrible white balance of my phone and crop the photos without compression. My phone camera has a very strong yellow tint, and the built in photo editor introduces shitty artifacts when cropping
Also I'd post a picture but you niggers are going to screencap my posts and post it in cringe threads with my face
>>
File: 1479936408526.jpg (457KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1479936408526.jpg
457KB, 1080x1920px
>>34749066
All right fine

Pls no bully
>>
>>34749142
average 18 year old
>>
>>34749142
Get contact lenses for starters my man
>>
>>34749157
>>34749142
this is not me fuck off originally
>>
>>34749142
damn you look nearly as autistic as I do. But I wouldnt say you are ugly, just autistic
>>
>>34749142
qt would fug your boipuccci
>>
>>34749142
You look like a kid who would get drafted to fight in a war.

Try contacts. Grow out your hair.
>>
>>34749142
post that boipucci faggot
>>
>>34749142
Don't smile, look confident. Dress better, your clothes need to divert attention away from your face, which means unconventional clothing. I recommend buttoned shirts, they're not too extreme but they don't remind one of an autist trying to fit in. Throw away the neutral autist glasses and buy ones that have some personality to it. Straighten your back and don't try to be friendly.

Everyone can look 6/10 bare minimum, you just have to know how to do it.
>>
>>34749795
>Everyone can look 6/10 bare minimum

Kill yourself, you literal mentally ill retarded sack of shit.
>>
>>34749142
this isn't op you morons
>>
>>34749142

this is a fine base to work from. less crew neck t-shirts and flannel, go to target and get a couple of v-necks in base colors and random websites for cheap button downs. make sure it all fucking fits. autists can run 15 EVE accounts at once but don't bother measuring their waist size. stick with dark colors - navy blue, slate grey, maroon, maybe dark green. get yourself some cooler looking glasses - you've got a fairly thin face and decent cheekbones, so linear wide frames aren't doing you any favors. get round frames, that'll sell your face better. other than that there's not a ton to complain about. gj dude
>>
File: 1453496593947.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1453496593947.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
the other joker is not me, this is me
>>
>>34749142
That looks like jerry paper
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.