[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice thread, taking LSD over the weekend edition Hey /r9k/,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 1473115749841.jpg (96KB, 1006x768px) Image search: [Google]
1473115749841.jpg
96KB, 1006x768px
Advice thread, taking LSD over the weekend edition

Hey /r9k/, resident normie here. If you have any questions you want to ask, need some advice or just want to vent and get things off your chest for a bit, come post here. No such thing as a stupid question here, feel free to post whatever(:

>inb4 normie off my board reeeeeeee
>>
>>34748099
Come guys, don't be shy, feel free to post here(:

Original post/10
>>
>>34748099

Just take it, you'll be fine, it's not that crazy or something you have to "prepare" for really, just take it and enjoy the ride the same way you might drink a beer. Just don't sit around watching your friends play FIFA inside like a tool.
>>
>>34748610
I think you might have the wrong thread m8(:
>>
>>34748099
>>34748539

Would like to know if I am as crazy as I think I am.
>>
>>34748633
No, that's a pretty normal view that a lot of people hold. While this isn't true for everyone, a lot of people cannot manage casual sex and only have sex with someone they feel completely comfortable with, and that is very understandable. Your female friends didn't feel like very good friends, because if you switch the roles and imagine a woman being asked by her "guy friends" to bang them, and if she refuses them they stop talking to her, then you'd say that they were never her true friends to start with. Don't worry man, you're not crazy, what you feel is a normal point of view.
>>
>>34748633
>>34748691
What's more I have some friends who are in a similar position as you. My best friend has had girls offer to sleep with him, but he refused because he wanted his first time to be with someone special, and I completely get that. You're not the only one who feels like you do, plenty of people do, so you're completely normal in that sense.
>>
>>34748691
That's good to know because when I've talked to my friends about it they've looked at me like I'm insane. A lot of them think I'm gay.
>>
>>34748747
Nah man. Some people can do casual sex, some people can't, and I'd wager to say that the majority is in the latter category, so you're in good company.
>>
>>34748099
Definitely don't think about spiders or having a heart attack
>>
>>34748790
Alright, I definitely won't think about that then. Are those things you worry about?
>>
>>34748811
Yeah, those things can turn an acid trip pretty bad
>>
>>34748099
hey norman do you have any cheap tasty sandwich recipes? I just spam ham'n'cheese and i'm bored of it
>>
>>34748842
Oooh, you mean for the LSD. I thought you were talking about now lol

Yeah I dunno, I've tried it once before, but that was in conjunction with MDMA, so I think straight LSD (with antidepressants, I guess) will be a different experience. If I have a shitty trip I find that talking to someone grounds you and breaks you out of the trip, so I will use that as a reusable get-out-of-trip card(:
>>
Will lsd cure my autism?
>>
OP the fact you already found this board implies that you're a loser like most of us.
>>
>>34748871
Ham and cheese is standard but boring. It depends on what you're into, but my mum used to make me mayo, gherkins and ham sandwiches on rye bread, and those were amazing. Experimentation is key, but putting tomatoes into most things (even tomatoes, ham and cheese is good) will improve them, so keep that in mind. Small chicken bits are worse than ham, imo, but you can try that for the sake of variety.

If you go for the sweeter sandwiches, you can mix Nutella with most things to make a good sandwich. My fave combo is Nutella and peanut butter (I know, I'm not even Murican), but most people aren't a fan of that, so maybe just go for Nutella and banana or just straight Nutella, even.
>>
>>34748938
I'm not an expert on LSD, I've literally only ever tried it once and that wasn't just solo LSD, but I'm pretty sure no, it doesn't really work that way. What you're looking for is MDMA, which, again, doesn't cure autism, but makes you super-social, outgoing, affectionate and unreserved for its duration, as well as insanely happy, so that's an amazing drug to take in a social setting (provided others are too, otherwise you're the one guy tripping out).
>>
>>34748958
Found this board? Dude, I spent a large portion of my teenage years here. While I massively disagree with the majority of what is posted here, which is why I don't lurk anymore, I still post these threads every so often for nostalgia's sake.
>>
>>34748959
thanks norm, i forgot about tomatoes. gherkins are pickles right?

i usually just have peanut butter and cheese when i want sweet stuff on my toast but i've had nutella and stuff before, nutella is kind of expensive though
>>
>>34748099
hidden el em el ah ph
>>
>>34749129
Yeah, gherkins are pickles. Nutella is kinda expensive, true, and chocolate spread doesn't taste quite as good, unfortunately. Never tried peanut butter with cheese, actually.
>>
>>34749180
people call me a degenerate without even trying it but sometimes they do it and they like it... if you're going to try it get cheddar and cut pretty thick slices. dont make it into a sandwich just eat open face
>>
>>34749227
Alright, I might give it a go. Cheers senpai(:
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.