[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Literally too intelligent to have sex. Literally Normie average

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Picture-2-750736.png (29KB, 730x358px) Image search: [Google]
Picture-2-750736.png
29KB, 730x358px
Literally too intelligent to have sex.
Literally Normie average apes getting most of the action.

>an adolescent with an IQ of 100 was 1.5 to 5 times more likely to have had intercourse than a teen with a score of 120 or 130. Each additional point of IQ increased the odds of virginity by 2.7% for male
>>
File: Picture-1-720552.png (20KB, 534x335px) Image search: [Google]
Picture-1-720552.png
20KB, 534x335px
Source: http://www.gnxp.com/blog/2007/04/intercourse-and-intelligence.php
>>
>>34747835
>156 iq

it's literally impossible for me to lose my virginity
>>
>>34747835
This is the fall of society. How can we progress and be smart if only the normie reproduce and not the scientists?
>>
>>34747835
The real question is, are you "too smart" or "too dumb". It seems like there's no real difference on the chart.
>>
>>34747835
This only applies until 20. After that the correlation drops. Wizards are usually af
>>
>>34747865
Well I got a bachelor's degree in mathematics which doesn't make me a genius but I'm most likely above 100.
>>
>>34747835
>political science
>science

top kek as a scholar i cannot find this stackstickstick credible
>>
>>34747872
You must be an outlier.
>>
>>34747854
Does-does that mean there are virgin qt virtuous grills in math class? Or that they're too busy to be roasties?

I met a nerdy girl once in hs, already had 2 guys iirc
>>
>>34747864
If yall niggas was as smart as you thinks you is youd know how to get laid

#truthbomb
>>
No you are not "literally" too intelligent to have sex. Your cock can still be jammed into a pussy LITERALLY with a combination of restraints (handcuffs etc.) and drugs that force erections.

There. Bam. Intelligence has no effect on sex "literally" besides the fact that flaunting it may deter women because they associate it with weakness, which is not sexy.

Literally literally literally literally

stop using that fucking word it doesn't make you look any smarter.
>>
>>34747925
There are no drugs that force erections.
>inb4 Sildenafil forces erections
>>
>>34747948
Horny goat weed

it's found in head shops desu
>>
>nobody actually bothers to read the link

This applies to high school kids only. Move along, nothing to see here.
>>
>>34747854
>Studio art 0%
kek'd, tumblr art sluts
>>
>>34747889
It's safe to assume 99.9% of them are roasties.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.