[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>talking to girl >surprisingly she actually seems to want

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 52131.png (568KB, 1072x944px) Image search: [Google]
52131.png
568KB, 1072x944px
>talking to girl
>surprisingly she actually seems to want to talk to me unlike most girls
>trying really hard to keep a conversation going
>she mentions she's a single mother after all that effort
>mfw

why do women troll guys this way online?
do they think it's funny to just get your hopes up even if it's a little bit to crush it ?
>>
>>34747352
>talking to women at all
God damn this board is normie-ville anymore.
>>
Just add that to your list of questions you want to ask early on if it's that important to you.
You can disguise it as "Do you live alone?" or something along those lines as well.
If she honestly deceived you for hours, fuck her.
If you never bothered to ask anything in that direction, you are the idiot.
>>
Find out why she's single. It actually may be a legitimate reason. If it's something like "We just didn't get along anymore" that's a red flag.
>>
>>34747674
I actually do that to kind of wind the conversation down. Like I'll keep chatting a little bit to try and let them down somewhat gently if they actually were interested.
I can't be responsible for a little human it's nothing personal or anything I got against them for having a kid. It just doesn't work for me. I got to watch out for myself and I'm already really putting myself out there even like reaching out to a female let alone one that has that much responsibility, that's just too much for me.
>>
>>34747599
Can you explain what you mean in English next time around?
That was completely incoherent.
>>
Why do people care so much if girls are a single mother again? You just come around get some good sex and then leave. Are you that really autistic that you can't interact around a baby? It's not like you are taking care of it.
>>
>>34747838
Because they probably want more than a fuckbuddy. If you get involved in a real relationship with a single mother then you're going to end up parenting the kid to some degree, as well as quite possibly having to deal with the kid's father, which is a whole other can of worms.
>>
>>34747884
Don't get involved then. Buy a glock. There is simple solutions to all problems. Wanting anything more than a fuckbuddy is a child's dream. Women that are worth that commitment are just so rare it's not even funny.
>>
>>34747902

desu Were you dropped on your head as a child baka?
>>
>>34747884
This.

I met some milfs before but I don't just use girls for sex.
>>
>>34747352
That's a really nice png
SAVED
>>
>>34748051
no but i can drop you on your head if you'd like.
>>
File: t31421.jpg (30KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
t31421.jpg
30KB, 1280x720px
>>34748202
how could you drop me on my own head?
>>
>>34748344
with my hands? are you dull?
>>
>>34748374
Are you dull, how would you drop me, onto my own head. How would you get all of me to fall on top of my head?
>>
>>34748051
>desu
>baka
>were you dropped on your head?
The lack of self awareness is killing me.
>>
>>34749586
>The lack of self awareness is killing me.
Please don't get our hopes up.
>>
>>34748423
It's pretty easy to pick someone up, turn them upside down, and return them to the ground.
>>
>>34750043
he didn't say he'd drop my head on the ground, he said he would drop me on my head. It's two entirely different scenarios.
>>
single moms are just off limits.

if you fuck them and don't commit, you're a jerk. if you commit, you basically have to become a dad. if you like kids and the only reason you stay around is because of the kid, the woman resents you. if the kid becomes attached to you, you feel pressure. if the kid doesn't like you, the mom doesn't like you.

it's just a shit show.
>>
>>34747352
Why are you talking with 9219?
>>
File: doesnotcompute.jpg (45KB, 736x497px) Image search: [Google]
doesnotcompute.jpg
45KB, 736x497px
>>34750043
Here I drew an illustration to show how nonsensical it is.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.