[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This nigger is going to drag us into a war with iran how does

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 19

File: 1485583736600.jpg (21KB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
1485583736600.jpg
21KB, 460x259px
This nigger is going to drag us into a war with iran

how does that make you feel?
>>
>>34747316
Pretty good. Can't wait to btfo some dirty fucking mudslimes.
>>
I doubt it, desu. Iran is allied with Russia, our newest ally.
>>
>>34747316
Good. We can't let those nutjobs have the bomb. We've tried playing nice with them. Now we're going to make an example of them and it isn't going to be a half-assed job like Iraq.
>>
Gonna desert and run to Rojava
>>
File: trump 75.jpg (49KB, 624x531px) Image search: [Google]
trump 75.jpg
49KB, 624x531px
>>34747316

>Still being this triggered that you lost
>Still drinking your tears
>So triggered you constantly have Trump on your mind

Literally 2017 faggot hahahaha
>>
File: 1485149672889.jpg (108KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1485149672889.jpg
108KB, 640x640px
>>34747372
>>you lost

stay bluepilled
>>
Iranian here. Please put my country out of it's misery. I long for the day people can be free there.
>>
>running the USA to the ground

lmao about time
>>
>>34747316

The Chinese getting into a war with America is delusion

Iran getting into a war with America is fucking insanity
>>
>>34747470
Don't worry, friend. We're going to take Iran out back behind the shed and do something that should've been done long ago.
>>
>>34747490
Why? Iran is a pushover compared to the American military. They'll fight for maybe a month, surrender, get freedomized, and then become a Russian puppet government once we leave a gaping power vacuum behind.
>>
>>34747513

no its insane from the Iranian perspective, because they'd lose immediately
>>
>>34747470

saged, reported, fatwa'd, called the Basij, called the ayatollah
>>
I'd like to see you try you fat fuck.

We Iranians consider ourselves the descendants of the greatest dynasty that ever was. The Achaemenids, as far as we're concerned, are the greatest dynasty in history. The truth? Doesn't fucking matter. That's what 80 million Iranians think. My point? No matter how much we hate the Islamic regime, the chance that we put down our guns in front of an invading army is close to absolute zero. Iraq was a made up country. It didn't exist before World War One. Iran has been here since 500 BC, when the Median and Persian tribes united. Many invading armies came and even managed to conquer Iran (Alexander, the Mongols and even the Arabs). But in every case we Persianified the invading army and absorbed them. Look at every civilization that was invaded by Arabs. They all speak Arabic now. Egypt is Arabic. North Africa is Arabic. West Asia is Arabic etc... Iran was the first country that the Arabs invaded and it's the only one that didn't buckle. Alexander ended up marrying an Iranian girl and after he died another Persian dynasty replaced him. The Mongols ended up adopting Persian and slowly got absorbed into Iran's racial, political and cultural identity. Nobody has been able to control the Iranian psyche in over 2500 years. Good luck with your invasion. Defeat is impossible for Iran. When the Arabs invaded Iran, they started cutting the tongues of every Iranian that refused to speak Arabic. They did that for 100 years. Here we are 1600 years later still speaking Persian and even our old religions are making a come back. Suck it.
>>
>>34747495
I'll take anything. The people there are unable to respond to anything, constantly living in fear. Either conform or be punished.

I'd like to visit there one day again. It's a beautiful country and I didn't get a chance to explore as I was only a child. But in it's current state it's impossible. I'm afraid if I go, they'll conscript me to the military
>>
>>34747316
good, fuck the iranians
>>
File: 1474970398295.jpg (37KB, 429x410px)
1474970398295.jpg
37KB, 429x410px
>>34747513
just like the americas clearly did such a great job in the irak invasion amiright I just don't see how another unwinnable war will bite us in the ass famalamski
>>
>>34747540
Which is why you suck Russia's dick for protection these days, right? Let me tell you how it is going to go; America is going to drop the sanctions on Russia in exchange for Russia looking the other way (while pretending to throw a fit and denounce us) while we stop your Islamic shithole from ever having the bomb. We're going to send you back to the stone age because you're too stupid to play ball with the rest of the world.
>>
>>34747549
Fuck you cunt. If war broke out Iran would have more recruits than they know what to do with, meanwhile America would have to implement conscription to drag you fat fucks out of your house pissing your pants.

Don't come to Tehran motherfucker.
>>
>>34747576
Maybe you don't understand. We shattered Iraq to show the rest of the world we'll still do shit like that. Some troops stayed behind while the business magnates made their money and then we blew that shithole. Nobody ever really tried to put Iraq back together. Who wants a strong Iraq? Literally no one. We achieved everything we wanted but telling the average American we're in Iraq just to punk them in front of the rest of the Middle East doesn't sit well with them.
>>
>>34747580
You are under the impression that we need to conscript people to wipe you out. What you are developing, tech-wise, is what we have had for decades. We can turn your entire country to glass without ever putting a pair of boots on the ground, all because your retarded leaders won't stop breaking the rules of an agreement.
>>
>>34747544
You do not speak for Iran you americanized pussy. You don't know what the Iranian people have been through at the hands of America. You can slap as many sanctions as you want but none of them will do shit. You would die without your daily big mac.
>>
>>34747580
I'm sure your precious little recruits are going to do a whole lot from stopping the rapid establishment of air superiority that will drop more ordinance on your shitty country than your GDP is worth. But enjoy your fantasy of Iran being able to stop America from sodomizing them.
>>
>>34747621
>Dude just nuke it lmao

Doesn't work that way faggot. If you want to take Iran you will have to meet us face to face in combat.
>>
>>34747576
Hey Iraq wasn't a war, it was an occupation.
>>
>>34747630
Neither do you. Why are you defending the Islamic Regime?
>>
>>34747651
or not we could just do drone attacks like we have been doing
which works out pretty well
>>
>>34747640
It would be a war of attrition while you fought a protest war at home. Same as Vietnam. A war with Iran would cost you 20x combined what the vietnam and iraq/afghanistan war cost you. Your kike leaders may be able to bully Iraq around but Iran is not easily intimidated.
>>
File: 1474920221302.jpg (41KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
1474920221302.jpg
41KB, 550x512px
>>34747609
na you completely missed the point. you cannot win by shelling the everloving shit out of a country like that. you cannot break a civilian population this way which is the main reason attacks on US personell increased tenfold AFTER the iraqi army surrendered. There is nothing to win or gain there, only a whole generation growing up in destroyed cities and military trashed living conditions not knowing and far less caring about what caused it. The only life they know is misery, they don't care about the conditions or state of the country before we invaded. we bombed the shit out of them, killed family friends and relatives, that is what they grow up with. This generation will grow up with pure hatred on the US and this will be our own fault. Then in 15 years give or take we will wonder again "wow what's wrong with those guys" when they are old enough to take up arms or bombs but people like you are too dense to understand that and instead decide to go the LOL we just do what we do because we can LOL route.
>>
>>34747683
Because it's better than whatever America forces on the Iranians as they did in 1953.
>>
>>34747651
Why? Your entire population is poisoned by propaganda to hate us. To set foot in your country would be to go into Total War with Iran.

In such a circumstance where every last citizen is an enemy, why not use non-nuclear ICBMs over and over and over and over. Destroying your infrastructure. Destroying your roads. Your ports. Your railroads. Your air fields. Your launch pads. Each one coming down on another target within minutes of each other.

Why not literally pummel you until you beg us to stop?
>>
File: image.png (21KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
21KB, 645x773px
>>34747702
Where's your evidence that it would cost that much
>>
>>34747702
Whatever, dude. You can stay in your little fantasy land where Iran can exist on the world stage without Russia backing them. In ten years when our contractors are rebuilding your infrastructure just remember how much of a retard you were in this thread.
>>
>>34747739
They had liberty back then, and now they do not.
>>
>>34747728
We no longer wonder why Arabs and Muslims hate us. They simply do. We helped them back during the Cold War and they spit in our faces years later just because. But don't worry, Obama and the rest of the faggot Democrats have no power anymore. What we're going to do to Iran is going to make Iraq look like a rehearsal.
>>
>>34747740
>Your entire population is poisoned by propaganda to hate us
This delusion

Why the fuck would a country whose democratically elected government was toppled in favor of a more US friendly puppet government be angry at us? It eludes me. It's just propaganda.
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 400x406px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 400x406px
>>34747794
in this country you can choose your propaganda
we will not get killed for not believing it
>>
>>34747814
Aha but you're forgetting one key detail -- it's not propaganda. It's the way things are. You don't have to be forced to learn that 2 + 2 = 4.
>>
>>34747783
Iran has liberty you ignorant fuck. America is not the only country in the world with Freedom(TM)
>>
File: image.png (936KB, 680x864px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
936KB, 680x864px
>>34747839
Some is some isn't this election had too much propaganda made it a shitshow
>>
>>34747839
But 2 + 2 = 5, anon. We've gone so far down the rabbit hole there's really no denying where we are as a society now. Just accept alternative facts and enjoy the ride. All you have to do is follow the law and obey and you can be happy. It feels good once you accept how things are.
>>
File: 1475440179809.jpg (18KB, 403x389px) Image search: [Google]
1475440179809.jpg
18KB, 403x389px
During the election
>Hillary is going to make us go to war with Iran! She's a crazy warmonger and will cause WW3!
After the election
>Trump going to war with Iran would be good since they possibly have the bomb, and realistically Russia and China will never attack the US. God bless Israel.
>>
>>34747859
>>34747892
I pity you americans, I really do. You just want to comply and do as your masters say. It's a wonder that your central bank exists to this day.
>>
>>34747858
>America is not the only country in the world with Freedom

Yes, and Iran is not one of them.
>>
I dont even give a shit I am just sick of the whole world making fun of us. It's like they don't have their own funny politicians so they have to steal our electoral memes
>>
>>34747937
You deserve to be made fun of.
>>
Much more easier and fun than going to war with russians so im all good desu.
>>
File: image.png (3KB, 450x401px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3KB, 450x401px
>>34747916
I feel sorry for you, you're the one drinking the koolaid get out and see different views other than your piss country
>>
>>34747919
Iran has more freedom than all EU countries and the US combined.
>>
>>34747916
Of course we comply, anon. We get nice things in return for working within the system provided for us. Only your leaders have the sorts of things that every member of our middle class can afford. Enjoy your sour grapes.
>>
>>34747967
Provide me proof if you mean a shit hole where women get killed for driving in a anarchy I guess you are more free
>>
>>34747967
Domestic Internet, Internet Censorship, Monitoring of Internet use don't sound very free to me.
>>
File: 1474887234203.jpg (45KB, 570x487px) Image search: [Google]
1474887234203.jpg
45KB, 570x487px
>>34747992
>in a anarchy
>>
>>34747952
What other views? You mean the ones in this thread from your fellow countrymen who want to attack Iran because "lol fuck iran, iraq was just a practice round"

You are the ones drinking the koolaid. Not only that, you're flippantly aggressive as if war is a game of call of duty.
>>
>>34747316
>Chads will go to war
>I can't get drafted because I have papers
>Stacies will eventually suck my cock because they won't find chads

feelsgoodman
>>
>>34747992
What the fuck are you talking about? You're probably thinking of Saudi arabia, your ally.
>>
>>34747903
>mfw I have a trump supporting friend who thinks we should sneak attack china and take them over somehow
>>
>>34748020
Some of them are joking I do not want a war but if there was one we would win
>>
>>34748037
You can't expect Trump supporters to know the difference between Iran and Arabic shitholes.
>>
>trump says our military is in shambles
>would BTFO any country

???
>>
>>34747316
>If I keep shitposting it, then it will come tru
>>
>>34747316
Merry Christmas , originally
>>
>>34748020
Hey now, it's not like we wanted to do this, all Iran had to do was stop pursuing nuclear weapons. Not that hard, right? Now we're going to have to beat them until they can't see anymore because they're just too stupid to stop.
>>
>>34748037
Iran follows the Quran which allows to have honor bound killing and women who drive be killed
>>
>>34747579
>being this delusional
>only in burguerland
Better flip that burguers my dear anon
>>
>>34747967
>"Bad hijab" - exposure of any part of the body other than hands and face - is subject to punishment of up to 70 lashes or 60 days imprisonment

>Freedom
>>
>>34748059
Most of the shitholes look alike
>>
>>34748080
>>34748087
Holy fucking retarded

Can't say I'm surprised
>>
>>34748125
I don't see an argument in your response.
>>
File: image.jpg (681KB, 960x641px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
681KB, 960x641px
>>34748125
But what evidence do you have against it the Quran has some of this batshit stuff. You have to admit some of its fucking crazy
>>
>>34748078
Iran is pursuing nuclear energy for domestic purposes. They can't have it because it goes against US foreign policy to make their lives as miserable as possible. Their end game plan is hoping people get tired and revolt against the regime. Fat chance. It only further cements their low opinion of America.
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 240x240px
So this is what /pol/ is like
>>
>>34748157
>revolt against the regime

like that has ever worked out in their favor
>>
>>34748157
No one in the world believes the lie that Iran is pursuing nuclear energy for peaceful purposes anymore, except maybe Iranians. One doesn't need to test launch vehicles that could be armed with nuclear payloads if they just want energy.
>>
>>34748203
Yeah they could go with wind or solar not that powerful but sure less fucking suspicious
>>
>>34748216
Heck, I'm sure other countries would be happy to invest in their energy infrastructure if it means Iran will turn over their nuclear materials to the IAEA. I know I'd be happy with that situation.
>>
>>34748203
Time will tell. You can take nuclear energy off the table but Iran will continue to grow, as will China.
>>
>>34748240
Yeah but why would the U.S help people who hate us sure if it was the other way around you would not want us to have it
>>
>>34748168
Worked in 1979 :^)
>>
>>34748166
I suppose we'll see a repeat of the Iraq war and everything that came out of it like the current public enemy organization number 1.
>>
>>34748266
>why would the US help people who hate us
>we give out foreign aid to complete shitholes that loathe us
>we cover all the NATO expenses Eurocucks refuse to pay while they spit on us
>even now American volunteers are over there trying to improve the world

What was that? Even if none of those things were true most people would help just to stop another unstable Islamic state from getting nuclear weapons. Nobody in the international community wants nuclear proliferation, especially when it comes to the Middle East.
>>
Trump will be facing impeachment within the year and will be forced to start a war to look good because Americans love that. People actually said Hillary was pro war and Trump was for peace.
>>
Stop making this thread over and over you subhuman piece of trash
>>
>>34748311
>unstable Islamic state

Kek, Iran is more stable than your current administration. Hell, Iran is more stable than the US as a whole.
>>
File: image.jpg (11KB, 125x100px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 125x100px
>>34748311
Yeah I agree must've not worded it right
>>
>thinking another war in the middle east is a good idea
The US hasn't finished a war since WW2, setting up another quagmire of a war that gets thousands of american casualties is absolutely not what America needs.
I'm assuming all of you who are visiting from /pol/ are either too young to realize how fucked the Iraq and Gulf wars were.
These kinds of wars ,interventionist /imperialist wars, do not serve to unite us, they only happen to fund the military-industrial complex through profiteering, instead creating division and discord.
>>
>>34748342
Trump voters are uneducated retards that barely have a high school diploma. Don't expect them to understand.
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 400x671px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 400x671px
I came to this board for tendies and memes not dumb Iranians and /pol/ why can't we all get along
>>
>>34748042
You win another version of Al Qaeda. ISIS is Al Qaeda 2.0
>>
>>34748358
It might not be wise to keep shitting on the group that controls all three branches of the federal government and thirty-four states. But I guess our dominance of state and federal power is because we're all retards, right? Only le state college educated liberals like you know what's good for society, hmm?
>>
>>34748384
What would be the best way to stop Isis
>>
>>34747316
I am an internationalist and I may tell you: No. You're just stupid, don't worry... :D
>>
>>34748393
Go back in time and don't invade Iraq
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 246x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 246x250px
>>34748408
> :D
Congratulations sir
>>
>>34748393
Invading Israel and forcing them to take in all the Syrian refugees.
>>
>>34748416
A valid plan would be nice but hey this is 4chan our opinions don't really matter
>>
File: image.png (541KB, 500x671px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
541KB, 500x671px
>>34748435
Why not send all the refugees to the South Pole make their own ice country
>>
>>34747702
How come every Persian I've ever met was a little effeminate bitch?
>>
>Hillary doesn't suck Russian dick
>WARMONGER, HILLARY WILL SEND US TO WAR VOTE DRUNPF
>Trump wants to invade Iran
>Yeah great work Trump, 4d chess at it again xddd

So this is the power of the Trump tard
>>
>>34747540
You're still a third world country that no one has respect for. When people of Iran they think of a wretched wasteland pockmarked by small houses that don't even have windows. Inhabited by filthy, uneducated, barbaric savages. Your country is nothing but a gameboard for better nations to play on. It's nothing and it always will be.
>>
>>34748594
/pol/tards like you often wonder why US doesn't delete Saudi Arabia.
This magnitude of stupidity convinces everyone else that you don't have the right to an opinion or a vote because you're an uneducated savage with no understanding of anything outside your basement. You're not even a person. You probably think the white house is made of diamonds and not bricks.
>>
>>34747937

It is just a defense mechanism. They know they are de facto colonies of the US. The mockery is meant to make them feel like they are better in some way, any way, so they don't have to face reality. 'We may have less opportunity, we may be less wealthy, less technologically advanced, less powerful, less culturally, economically, militarily, and politically relevant, less independent, and less happy than America, but at least we're not dumb Americans!' Let them have it, otherwise they'd be miserable.
>>
>>34748059

I voted for Trump and I not only know the difference between the countries, I can explain the differences between Shia and Sunni Islam. Your baseless, childish generalizations and desperate self-congratulation make you look bad, not us.

>>34748080
Which Surah talks about women driving?

>>34748157
Nobody cares about dirty dog-fucking Shiite pagans' opinion.
>>
>>34748567
You are making yourself look stupid. Just stop.
>>
File: XL0yjBX.jpg (26KB, 700x368px) Image search: [Google]
XL0yjBX.jpg
26KB, 700x368px
>>34747316
*rubs your shoulders*

Relax anon.
>>
>>34748965
>not only know the difference between the countries, I can explain the differences between Shia and Sunni Islam.

look at poindexter over here
>>
>>34748980
But this was the argument of the educated trumpets. Thinking trump was a president of peace.
>>
>>34748822

you sound like a fucking idiot. /pol/ posters are indeed absolute idiots but you sound just as retarded in this thread as they do. in fact your posts are virtually indistinguishable from theirs. congratulations, you let an idiot with the worldview of a baboon drag you down to his level. what does that say about you?
>>
>>34749004

>anyone less informed than me is an inbred idiot
>anyone better informed than me is just a worthless nerd
You will never be able to function as a contributing member of society, kys
>>
>>34747470

>5 sheckels have been deposited into your account
>>
I didn't vote for Trump, but anyone here who voted for Hillary needs to go back to tumblr or reddit. Jill Stein was the only real robot choice, roastie though she may be.
>>
>>34747540
>coup in 1950s
>submitted to extremism since
America fucked you over and you're too fucked to even realize it.
>>
>>34747395
>still being ass blasted about the rules of the game
>wants to change the rules after the fact because he lost

the rules are there for a reason, and they campaigned with them in mind. I'm sure if your roastie had won the electoral college but lost the popular vote you would be saying how wise the founding fathers were, and the trumpfags would be bitching about how they really won.
>>
>>34747336
Pol is fucking retarded, even r9k knows more about politics than those tards. They actually think Russia will help the US destroy China and Iran
>>
take this to /pol/ or /his/, depending on which side your biases lie and what you're looking for

I know this board technically doesn't have a topic but let's keep politics off this board.
>>
>>34749725
>doesn't understand edgy online role playing and shit talking
>>
>>34749751
Hey pol, how does it feel to be a retarded racist ?
>>
Iran is a meme anyway, hope it gets wrecked.
>t. not an American
>>
>>34747495
My uncle used to say the same thing to me when I misbehaved. I really hope you arent talking about what I am thinking because that's just wrong ._.
>>
I hope Iran doesn't get hurt ;C
We can't have that.
Thread posts: 121
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.