[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>working retail job at large mall >new coworker gets hired

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 15

File: 1430517359482.jpg (135KB, 1123x749px) Image search: [Google]
1430517359482.jpg
135KB, 1123x749px
>working retail job at large mall
>new coworker gets hired
>she is an unbelievably beautiful girl, looks like pic
>we're both 17 years old
>we work together but we're both quite shy and don't talk too much
>a few weeks go by with us casually talking and getting to know each other
>we get a large order in at closing time last night
>boss says he'll pay overtime for us two to stay past closing and unbox / prep it all for tomorrow
>we both agree and get supper together after work at the food court and then get to work
>3 hours pass and the mall is dead empty
>a janitor goes by but otherwise there isn't a soul in sight
>we finish our work and just start to walk around and talk, neither of us really wanting to go home
>the discussion gets more and more intimate as we open up to each other
>she takes my hand and holds it, I look at her and smile
>we sit by the fountain in the food court, completely alone together
>I look at her and she stares back up at me, her eyes glistening
>I go in and kiss her
>she kisses back
>I wake up right now at 5am
>I'm a 24 year old neet who has never even had a conversation with a woman other than my mother

Seriously considering suicide right now at this moment.
>>
well, op i feel bad for you, but im mostly just here to say that is one of the most beautiful grills ive ever seen. god damn.
>>
>>34746906
Dreams are fucking vicious. They hit you right in the feels when you're utterly defenseless.

>>34747012
The girl to the right of her is more attractive.
>>
>>34747041
not to me BUDDY
>>
iktf OP, I often dream about having a gf.
Now these dreams don't make me feel like shit when I wake up as they used to do, I've learned how to appreciate them.
>>
File: Wojak131.jpg (33KB, 629x505px) Image search: [Google]
Wojak131.jpg
33KB, 629x505px
>>34747071

It's like for the briefest moment, I got to to restart my life and was given love and happiness only for it all to be stripped away. It was so real.
>>
File: image.png (168KB, 1023x608px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
168KB, 1023x608px
ive gotten to the point where I wish I have bad dreams so when I wake up I don't feel like shit after having a normal successful life and a girlfriend
>>
>>34747127
But does having a gf feel like in your dreams ?
Also when I do such dreams I always wake up right before having sex with my dream gf, it's kinda frustrating.
>>
File: 1456629621292.jpg (9KB, 200x267px) Image search: [Google]
1456629621292.jpg
9KB, 200x267px
>>34746906
This fuckin failure of a man...

This "man's" dreams...his DREAMS...where he could be ANYTHING HE WANTS

They take place working RETAIL in the MALL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You're pathetic. I can tell from that detail alone that you're a waste of oxygen.
>>
Talk to a psychologist, anon. If you reach for help you might get it, please try.
>>
File: 1485445278212.png (365KB, 757x754px) Image search: [Google]
1485445278212.png
365KB, 757x754px
>>34747127
I just realized my previous post was pure non-sens and totally random kek.
I'm a bit high
I wasn't asking this question to you, it's just a question I'm asking to myself.
>>
>>34747164

can normies get out
>>
>>34747215
Still waiting for that beta uprising?
>>
>>34747202
> If you reach for help you might get it, please try.

I did that once to try and escape NEETdom. They told me to go to school or taking cooking classes or some bullshit and that was basically it.
>>
>>34746906

End it. You have my permission.
>>
>>34747243
>I did that once to try and escape NEETdom. They told me to go to school or taking cooking classes or some bullshit and that was basically it.
That's because nobody cares. Why would they? Why would they spend months trying to raise someone out of NEETdom who will never really amount to anything in the same way that a normally functioning human would? Hell, chances are you'd slip back into being a neet anyway.

Nobody cares about you. If you can''t get your shit together, then kill yourself and stop being a drain on the rest of us.
>>
>>34747294
I wasn't posting as a cry for help either. Just making sure that Anon doesn't waste his time or money on the psychology meme.

I'm quite content with my life now as it is. Back then normies convinced me to conform to their miserable world view.
>>
>>34747164
Not OP, but all I want is a normal, quiet life with a wife and children. We could meet in high school and fall in love, blah blah. That type of dream would be very nice.
>>
>>34747240
out fag
>>
>>34746906
>working after store closes
>somehow food court still open after

Thats how i knew it was fake
>>
Whatever you do Anon do not masturbate.
>>
>>34747041
I have found out a way to control all of my dreams through lucid dreaming, i spend about 10 - 16 hours of my day asleep, i take drugs like xanax and vallium to ensure i can pass out consistently for that many hours on a daily basis, i spend my whole life in dreams, the only bad thing is, i know none of it is real while its happening, i know its all fake and ive been doing it for so long im not really sure when im dreaming or not, its like nothing is real to me anymore, i don't know anything, ive tried to kill myself multiple times but its always in the dream world, i hope to god one of these day it turns out to be real so i can finally escape this hell, its being going on for an eternity i cant stop it
>>
I wish I could have a dream like that. Even in my dreams the women always ignore me.
>>
>>34747243

>They told me to go to school or taking cooking classes or some bullshit and that was basically it.

Nigga that's how you do it. Our capitalist society, for better or worse, ties our sense of self-value on our ability to be productive. You wanna get a job? Build up your saleable skills. You wanna develop new friendships and maybe find someone to have a sexual relationship with? You need to leave your fucking house. You want to value yourself? Develop something within you to be proud about.

They can't wave a wand and fix your dumb ass in an instant, they told you to take literally the first fucking step, which is to find something you're interested in and enroll yourself on a course. That doesn't solve the problem, but they didn't say they would stop supporting you as soon as you turn up at college now did they? Just that the root of your lack of self-worth is a lack of real-life skills and experience.
>>
>>34747382
i would much rather a normal life oblivious to the things i know and have seen than living in hell like i am right now, it seems like a dream to be able to come home to a wife you love and two adorable little kids at the end of a work day, normies really do have it good
>>
>>34748458
>oblivious to the things i know and have seen

I would like this too. It feels like you've been scarred in some way.
>>
>tfw I work in a construction firm
>tfw its all males
>tfw never see a woman
>tfw when I was on the tools I saw more women

A-a-at least i-i-i-im making n-n-nice money n-n-n-now
>>
>>34748453
Not op, but shit that helps, our lazyness attached us to this kingdom and the only way to escape is to be productive
>>
>>34748391
How do you get yourself to lucid dream consistently?
>>
>>34748585

I'm glad anon. for what it's worth I was a hikki for 4 years and have suffered from depression since I was 13. It took a while but I ended up enrolling on a vocational course a couple years back when I was 24 and met my now-fiancee (she proposed - I'm too chicken shit) while on it, I got some fantastic work experience and won an industry award when I graduated.

One major problem 4channers have is that we close too many potential doors when we inevitably fuck up and claim that our lives are ruined forever - it gives us an excuse to shut down completely - it's all bullshit and in our heads though. Everyone fucks up, people drop out of college all the time, or find out that the path they're taking isn't for them. You need to pick yourself up and find something else to do. Very few people can sit on their arse all day and feel content about themselves.

Make no mistake though, it isn't easy, and due to the economic climate, everything's more competitive for less reward. Don't run away from it though, work to make it better.
>>
File: image.gif (1020KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1020KB, 500x373px
>>34746906
That happened to me about 7 years ago, I had a dream me and a guy were spooning in my living room in the dark watching TV.

I've had a boyfriend once but when I tried to recreate it, it didn't feel/look the same. I wonder if I'll find that guy one day.
>>
File: Theresbetterwaystokillyourself.jpg (386KB, 1330x1790px) Image search: [Google]
Theresbetterwaystokillyourself.jpg
386KB, 1330x1790px
>>34746906
Chin up bud
Don't wallow, make something of yourself
>>
>>34748639
I'm not sure, ive been doing it since i was a kid,i can only lucid dream. There are ways you can do it i think but ive never actually tried to do it, it just happens, i have just chosen to abuse my power and i have fucked myself over in the process
>>
File: 1485902797554.jpg (23KB, 600x238px)
1485902797554.jpg
23KB, 600x238px
>>34746906
Goddamnit son, you managed to get me emotionally invested in your dream. That story was beautiful right up to the last sentence. Goddamnit I want something like that.
>>
File: Shark.jpg (101KB, 900x726px) Image search: [Google]
Shark.jpg
101KB, 900x726px
>>34746906
>Seriously considering suicide right now at this moment.
you say that like we can or will stop you.
>>
>>34746906
>have constant dreams of being a lonely teenage boy with no loved ones and thinking about death all the time
>28, happily married for 7 years as well as a beautiful 4 year old baby girl.
I'm thinking we are channel suffering with other people in our sleep. Somewhere there is a 17 year old mall work that's confessing to his gf about these weird dreams he is having being 24 and alone.
>>
File: 1485793699045.jpg (32KB, 547x328px) Image search: [Google]
1485793699045.jpg
32KB, 547x328px
>>34746906
>tfw the only place people love me is in my dreams

Do you ever feel as if you are really ugly, but only others can see it?
You look in the mirror, and even though you aren't a 10/10 you are at least a 6/10.

But every day you see these couples where the guy is way worse looking than yourself.

In social situations women seem to easily get intrested in anyone except you.
As if you have a giant tatoo on your head saing "AVOID" in all caps.
>>
>>34746906

At least you still have dreams, anon. I haven't had one in years.
>>
>>34749064
I rarely have dreams anymore. Its a good thing though, my dreams usually just made me feel worse.
>>
>>34746906
Can't have those moments if you don't get a job.

Also, how the fuck did you get through school without talking to a woman?
>>
>>34746906
>she is an unbelievably beautiful girl, looks like pic
>unbelievably beautiful

This really is the board of the mentally ill.
>>
>>34749257
you be amazed what fear does to people. I knew kids at school that would just avoid social interaction and flee to home as soon as they could. I met on of them last year 15 year later. 32 and still alone. He bought had a break down when I talk to him. I was the first person irl to approach/talk to him that wasn't work related for the last 8 years.
>>
>>34749257
>how the fuck did you get through school without talking to a woman?

I don't know why people always find that strange. Never once throughout my schooling was I ever forced into a situation whre I'd have to talk to a girl.
>>
File: 476e836c99c840.jpg (37KB, 469x700px) Image search: [Google]
476e836c99c840.jpg
37KB, 469x700px
>>34749281
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder anon. I love short hair girls like pic related but I'm aware how many would accuse me of being attracted to the features of a 12 year old boy. Still doesn't change what gets my dopamine and dick going.
>>
>>34749299
Fear is normal, and meant to be conquered. An easy life is not a satisfying one.

>>34749318
You never had to talk to a female teacher? She never called on you in class? There was never a group assignment where you didn't get to choose the group?

Yeah, that's fucking weird.
>>
>>34749322
that looks like a boy.
>>
>>34749326
Why would I ever talk to a teacher? No teacher ever called upon me in class, maybe because they know I'd refuse to answer. The few group assignments I ever had, I refused to work with a group and did it on my own.
>>
>>34749326
Everyone handles emotions differently. Fear to some is just their safety bell telling them to take caution. Others it's a 5 star alarm howling in their head to get the fuck out of there.
>An easy life is not a satisfying one.
truth enough but to many this is like watching a friend set himself on fire going "It's easy bro you build a callus just set yourself on fire."

>You never had to talk to a female teacher?
I think you are taking it way to literal and anon might have just meant of his peers which is how I took it.
>>
>>34749338
Yeah I just said that anon apparently pretty boys that have vaginas rather than penises is my fetish.
>>
>>34749347
The fact that you were able to do this is a condemnation of your school. School is meant to prepare you for basic work, including socialization.

>>34749366
>truth enough but to many this is like watching a friend set himself on fire going "It's easy bro you build a callus just set yourself on fire."
The lack of socialization this man received means that his education system failed him. This needs to be remedied ASAP. Preferably with therapy.

>I think you are taking it way to literal
Not according to him. He refused to answer teachers or work in groups, and, for some reason, was allowed to get away with it.
>>
>>34749391
>The lack of socialization this man received means that his education system failed him.
He failed himself. Therapy only gets you so far and I can share countless incidents where that push of getting them to be around others just made them run that much father away. Consider the infamous Elliot Rodgers and his manifesto where his mom constantly set him up with social play dates and social settings. In the end girls just made him feel worse not better to where he grew up more broken then if his mother just let him be a shut in.
Humans are a serious RNG problem when it comes to how their chemicals and emotions work. Some improve when surrounded by peers others break.
>>
>>34746906
>she takes my hand and holds it
I light my torch and burn it
>>
>>34749391
I don't think its the schools fault, its my own. If the school tried to force me to work with other people, I would have stopped going school. Which is what I eventually did. I dropped out at 16 and have been a hiki ever since. I'm 29 now.
>>
>>34749434
Rodger also saw at least 2 different therapists and it jack shit for him.
>>
>>34749434
>Therapy only gets you so far
Therapy gets you exactly as far as you want it to. If he WANTS it to work, and sets up an appointment, specifically requesting a female therapist, and does all the activities she says he needs to do, you bet your ass he'll bust out of his shell.

If he just wants to be left alone, than all the misery and sadness is his. And it's well-deserved.
>>
>>34749391
>that his education system failed him
You are aware most drop outs are created because they want to avoid people yes?
>Preferably with therapy
Therapy is such a crap shoot and unless the person wants it you are only risking to make things worse not better.
>>
>>34749507
>it's the school
>no wait it's himself!
>already back peddling
Anon are you saying you have never acted and went "shit why did I do that?" have you ever know something and still acted against it or even took action you knew you would regret?
You seem to be just wanting to shit on others to block out your own failings.
>>
>>34749483
You are beyond fucked. You will never lead a normal life. There is literally no coming back for you.

You will never have a respectable job. You will never have a girlfriend. You will never do anything good, unless you save someone else from getting hit by a bus or something.

You are going to spend a minimum of 60 years alone and miserable in total.

>>34749555
Not at all. I genuinely thought I could help him. I thought the school failed him, but he could still save himself if he wanted. But its way too late for that.
>>
File: sides.jpg (138KB, 458x357px) Image search: [Google]
sides.jpg
138KB, 458x357px
>>34749575
>I genuinely thought I could help him
How old are you kid? This is some weak bait. This is damn image board and most of your response were nitpicking his lack of contact with girls.

>But its way too late for that.
Now how would you know that projectotroin?
>>
>>34749575
>You are going to spend a minimum of 60 years alone and miserable in total.

No, I won't live that long. I'm an alcoholic and drink at least a half gallon of whiskey every day. My liver won't hold out much longer.
>>
>>34749603
>How old are you kid?
30. And I went from someone near his level of awkwardness in my teen years to a Master Electrician who has been happily married for 6 years this June.

>>34749604
You would be surprised. I've seen alcoholics live far longer than they ever had a right to. My father drinks a 1.75 of vodka every evening, and drinks some more before going to work in the morning.

Dude turns 60 this year, and his liver is still fine.
>>
>>34747164
>in my dreams I
Fill that in with something more awesome than having a girlfriend desu
>>
>>34749643
Guess I'll have to start drinking more. I also smoke two pack a day so maybe the lung cancer will get me first.
>>
I had a dream a few nights ago that I got into a car wreck and died. I was very dissapointed when I woke up. It was the most beautiful dream I ever had.
>>
>>34749658
Dad smokes 3 packs of nasty cigarillos a day. Still going.
>>
>>34746906
gf dreams are proof there is no god
>>
>>34746906
*farts*

so you made the decision to be absent in any girls life for 24 years and suddenly you want to kill yourself because you had a shitty dream about a girl?
>>
>>34749696
He's 29. Dude hasn't even been in the same room as a woman besides his mother since he was 16.

Why the fuck his family allows this is beyond me.
>>
>>34749682
My grandmother died from lung cancer at 52. I have faith it will kill me. Hopefully sooner that 52 though. I alway weigh over 300 pounds so thats going to lower my life expectency as well.
>>
>>34746906
That hurt, anon, I've had dreams like that and they really do make you want to give up.

The human mind is built to withstand pain though so you'll grow apathetic again soon so don't worry too much.
>>
>>34748845
>That happened to me about 7 years ago, I had a dream me and a guy were spooning in my living room in the dark watching TV.
Is this common? Like 6 months ago I had a dream I came over a girls house in the middle of the night a we cuddled and watched tv. Fucked me up for the next few days
>>
>>34749720
I don't live with my parents. They're dead. I live with my grandfather. He's starting to go senile. We live off of a combination of his pension and my neetbux.
>>
>>34749726
I refuse to believe this. But on the off-chance it's true, why not just kill yourself at this point?
>>
>>34749780
Thats too much effort. Plus, theres still alot of animes I want to watch and vidys I want to play.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.