[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>roastie is in a relationship >gets drunk >bf fucks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Clipboard01.jpg (214KB, 674x764px) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard01.jpg
214KB, 674x764px
>roastie is in a relationship
>gets drunk
>bf fucks her
>labels it "rape"
>makes a drama out of it

Why do women dislike having sex?

http://metro.co.uk/2017/02/08/rape-victim-bravely-shares-a-stage-with-her-attacker-to-share-their-story-6434179/
>>
>>34745643
it's not that they dislike having sex. they just like the attention and sympathy they receive for being a 'helpless victim', even when they're clearly not.
>>
>>34745657
Biggest irony is that she literally uses her "rape" story to sell herself.
>>
>>34745657
They like the power it gives them.

Rape is worse than murder precisely because of this. They'd rather be dead than have a man get for free what they're trying to sell so very expensively, because they have no other value.
>>
>>34745643
>my head had cleared up but my body was still too weak to fight back
>the pain was blinding
>i thought i'd be severed in two

is that not rapey enough for you?
>>
>>34746318
How big is this dude's dick?
>>
Pretty sure getting unwillingly fucked while blind drunk isn't what you'd call consensual sex, but hey...
>>
>>34746318
>tfw no hung bf ;_;
>>
i hate white women so fucking
>>
>>34746318
The amount of bullshit women can convince themselves of my god
>>
File: IMG_0967.jpg (93KB, 500x647px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0967.jpg
93KB, 500x647px
Sick! Yes does not always mean yes, boys!
>>
>>34745657
This and they can secure tones more resources playing the rape card, its all about that hedonism
>>
>>34746920
>men refusing to rape fat women is a big problem
>>
>>34746318
>at no point did she attempt to say no or communicate that she wasn't happy with it
>it wasn't until the morning that she realised she didn't want to have sex the night before

kek ok

"rape"
>>
>>34745643
Watch the new content cop https://youtu.be/N8vaJaFCFYA

This roast has made a living off lying and exaggerating stories. And shes no professional, shes just another woman
>>
>>34746984
a professional woman
>>
>>34746984
>tfw I'm a year older than him

Fuck. I never asked to feel so old.
>>
race to martyrdom
>>
women who work as missionaries in depraved countries who get abducted by the people they're trying to help, brutally beaten and raped, eventually get rescued and just get on with their lives as best they can must be fucking furious with these people.

When I think of 'RAPE', I think of a group of people dragging women cars, driving them out into the sticks, raping them and leaving them by the roadside.
I don't think of regret after drunken sex.
>>
Relevant
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-york-north-yorkshire-38917557
>take a girl home
>can't keep it up
>she accuses you of rape
>>
>>34748634
Still, the rape in that case is objectively not that bad, minus the physical abuse. The only rape victims I feel sorry for are those abused as a child by a person of trust, because that has the potential to fuck them up for life emotionally. Any women above the age of 18 should have enough maturity to foresee and avoid any potential rape situation.
>>
>>34749406
>dont feel good
>didnt get maximum pleasure
>lemmie just ruin this guy's life real quick

Are females even human? What is this spoiled brattishness? Its pure malice
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.