[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>another gf dream why must I suffer like this? she was

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: 1481683587329.jpg (25KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1481683587329.jpg
25KB, 400x400px
>another gf dream

why must I suffer like this? she was really cute too
>>
>>34745118
Maybe this could be your future, OP.

But if you want change in your life, you must want TO change.
>>
>>34745273
I (not OP) want to change. I DON'T WANNA BE THE ME I WAS, I WANNA BE THE ME OF THE FUTURE, THE ME OF HAVING A GF! NOW!!!
>>
Try to realise that no girl especially an attractive one will ever want to be even near you
>>
>>34745118
My ex gf didn't love me. She pretended the entire time. She changed her relationship status on facebook to single and when I caught her she gas lighted me into thinking I was crazy for caring about facebook. Then I caught her flirting with a girl through text. Later on she gas lighted me into think it was okay for bisexuals to have sex with multiple people. She found a gf, cucked me, and then broke up with me. She acted like "oh I just like this girl so much" but in reality she never loved me. I realized this later, it felt weird but I wanted to believe she loved me. She even told me she never wanted to be my gf when I asked her, but then changed her mind and wanted to be my gf. But it was another lie. She didn't want to be my gf the entire time. She was too spineless to tell me. Her life is controlled by her cultish mother and she can't stand up to herself. She told me a story about how she was on a trip and she let some loser guy that she didn't like at all sleep in the same bed as her. She can't stand up for herself. She also went out with lesbians the entire time we were dating. I gave her so many chances to leave me, she didn't have the spine to take em. Fucking gas lighting slut cunt.

I can't control what she does, I didn't force her to pretend to love me. Fuck, what do you guys think? My goal now is to find a girl that really loves me.
>>
>>34745273
>>34745393

She looked like this :(

She was really quirky and cute and I was having a great time.
>>
>>34745376
Then, start losing weight if you're fat or start lifting if you're skinny like Auswitch mode, read the /fit/ sticky since you don't need to post there unless you need some advice about lifting.

And in order to be more appealing to women you must stop talking about autistic shit like gaymen, anime and manga, comics, etc. UNLESS the girl you have a crush on is a nerd-ish girl BUT she won't be as dedicated to nerdy shit like you, so calm down the autism when you talk to her about nerdy things a.k.a. keep your power level low.

And also start learning STEM shit if you want money, since if you're that socially awkward, I don't think /biz/ Chad degrees are good for you.

Looks like too much change but IMO it's not that much

t. ex-roboto, have a 2D waifu girl gamer, will go to CC and do a Math Ass for transfer.
>>34745419
Stay away from the tumblrina looking ones, they WILL cuck the fuck out of you hard, either with some woman or a non-white innocent guy because of "muh diversity".

I actually don't have much about girls that will love you lots, but the Church comes to mind.
I can't think of another place where you will find a decent nice woman in the USA.

Maybe if you're in the midwest you might find a conservative girl that will love you OR go full muslims mode and get a virgin muslim wife.
But you have to go full Ahmed mode and don't be a pussy and stop watching anime and nerd stuff (or at least keep it secret, else, you're dead.).
>>34745474
Don't listen to the pessimist faggot.
>>
>>34745521
switched from english to STEM, don't talk about that shit with normie girls (dont even like it that much), but ya, this is excellent advice. will eat better exercise more
>>
File: 1479420142258.jpg (1MB, 3451x2635px) Image search: [Google]
1479420142258.jpg
1MB, 3451x2635px
>>34745552
>don't talk about that shit with normie girls (dont even like it that much),
Yup, already said in:
>And in order to be more appealing to women you must stop talking about autistic shit
>UNLESS the girl you have a crush on is a nerd-ish girl BUT she won't be as dedicated to nerdy shit like you, so calm down the autism when you talk to her about nerdy things a.k.a. keep your power level low.
Applies to STEM as well, unless they ask you about it and are interested, explain them a little but not too much.

Pic unrelated, just some nice /g/ pic.
>>
>>34745118
>>34745474
Learn to lucid dream and then visit her consciously in your dreams.
>>
>>34745606
>>34745521

t think at one point we were on a theme park ride and she was telling me about the last movie she watched in theatres back in June.

It was alll so oddly specific and detailed. That's why it hurts so much. It just felt so real.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>34745651
>mrw she becomes real in a month and starts dating you some days later after you see her
OP, just have faith brah, I'm sure you will find your qt girl for you but you gotta be worthy of her so follow the advice I gave you, c'mon.
>>
>>34745837
Hah, I was thinking of Fuko when I was reading this thread.
>>
File: 1485265768816.jpg (714KB, 2774x1993px) Image search: [Google]
1485265768816.jpg
714KB, 2774x1993px
>>34745118

And those dreams usually happen once you've started to accept your life of loneliness. I find after I wake up from these dreams I'm immediately trying to go back to sleep in a vain attempt to see her again,

Apparently men and women have this subconscious embodiment of their perfect love. For men it's the anima and women have their animus (chadimus).

These dreams make me want to try again or at least save up more money for a filipina whore I make sign a prenup
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.