[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>jews are just smarter italians with big noses >jews had

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1447834172384.jpg (129KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1447834172384.jpg
129KB, 960x960px
>jews are just smarter italians with big noses
>jews had organized crime groups like italians back in the mid 1900s
>now italian mafia barely exists while jews transcended into larger, more successful organized crime via "banks"

yfw
>>
Italians are very different though because they have that Catholic guilt system built into their culture

Judaism essentially teaches fuck everyone else and look out for number 1 so it has helped Jews because ruthless compared to people with a more strict value system
>>
>>34743418
Yeah but don't you think that Italians didn't stay too loyal to Catholicism since all they did was sin all day?

I think Italians just have lower IQ so they failed to exploit the system like jews. I'm not saying Italians are dumb by any means, I'm just saying they didn't stay 10 steps ahead.
>>
>>34743463
>Yeah but don't you think that Italians didn't stay too loyal to Catholicism since all they did was sin all day?
most of them think they do in their own way, for example divorce and abortion are not very popular in Italian culture while Jews do that shit all the time

I mean, Italian mobsters believed what they do is a necessary sin to help their families and community, but they still know what they do to people is wrong

Jews on the other hand don't feel guilt at all, I don't even think they consider the things they do are wrong at all, they think it's best for the goyim too
>>
>>34743543
>Jews on the other hand don't feel guilt at all, I don't even think they consider the things they do are wrong at all, they think it's best for the goyim too

Jews really are the super predators on a intellectual level. I'm a /pol/ack but I refuse to buy into the fact that they are all evil. There is a war between conservative jews (Netanyahu) and Soros tier jews. I hope the Globalist side is defeated.
>>
>>34743579
>There is a war between conservative jews (Netanyahu) and Soros tier jews.
This guy gets it
>>
>>34743383
>italian mafia barely exist
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.