[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My wife has been out to the grocery store. We only have one car

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 20170208_225057.jpg (1MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20170208_225057.jpg
1MB, 2560x1536px
My wife has been out to the grocery store. We only have one car and I was using it. When I got home I found this autistic letter on the toilet seat. She wants me to get back in my car and try to find her. My two kids are with her. They are only 5 and 4. Should I file a divorce and start over
>>
>>34742432
If you want your kids to be robots you should file for divorce.
>>
What could she possibly mean by that letter? What's her endgame?
>>
>>34742432
retard stop being a cuck and get your wife and kids
my get says so
>>
Do you guys only have one cellphone too?
Why not just call/text you?
>>
>>34742787
Yeah I have a mobile cellphone and she uses her computer as a phone
>>
>We shop. We do not put the lotion on it's skin. We hope you arrive home and commence to seek us

what the flying fuck? do you marry a clincal brainlet?
>>
>>34742926
She's 34 I don't know why she acts like this
>>
was OP not a retard and picked up his family

hopefully
>>
>>34742875
You are dumb as fuck. You can get her a dumb phone for 25 bucks on ebay, and get service in the states for as little as 12 dollars per month.

How fucking poor are you that you can't afford that? And why the fuck would you have 2 kids in that financial situation?
>>
>>34742432

Nah, just go down to the 7/11 and buy a beer. Take this opportunity to masturbate and have some alone time. Eventually, they'll come home.

That, or the stupid bitch is cheating on you and trying to cover for it.
>>
>>34743836
If she was cheating on you, it would be pretty stupid to take the kids.
>>
>>34742875

>computer as a phone

How does it feel being married to someone who's completely fucking worthless? Who has no marketable skills besides being a moist gaping hole, shitting out children, and being a shit baby sitter.

Just don't go out. Put the fucking paper back on the toilet were you found it, and go watch tv or some shit. When she gets home feign ignorance.

Then have a serious talk about how this shit makes you wildly unhappy. If she doesn't understand start doing the same thing to her.
>>
>>34743856

>Have grandma/ho enabling friend pick up the kids
>Have Jody pick you up
>Weird manipulative female mental gymnastics kicks in, and thus the freaky note.
>???
>I honestly have no idea wtf is going through her head writing that shit.
>Profit
>>
>>34743761
Dude If I bought her a phone it would probably be the tenth one due to the fact she continually "loses" them.
>>
>>34743957
you married her? jesus fucking christ you have poor judgement. There's nothing saving your kids at this point divorce that mad woman if you want to reclaim any thing in them that's good.
>>
>>34742432
Divorce and never marry fuck holes. They are retards.
>>
>>34742432
Huh, that's in Tucson. I'm in Tucson, too.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.