[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You can't call yourself a fembot if you won't date

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 20

File: 1482897531321.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1482897531321.png
1MB, 640x1136px
You can't call yourself a fembot if you won't date a robot in need
otherwise you're just another stacy who doesn't care about us
>>
>>34742430
the world doesn't revolve around you
grow up
>>
i dated a robot from here.
i wanna marry him and have white children with him now.
>>
>>34742580
>the world doesn't revolve around you
Oh the irony, considering this is the one lesson that women literally never learn...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWM8CMzw-jY

Many such examples!
>>
I tried dating one of you and all he did was stare at sniff and lick my feet, what is it with you guys and fucking FEET??
>>
>>34742602
women are such entitled cunts... they're exactly like children but even worse. he's literally babysitting this stupid whore
>>
>>34742430
I like how the rejects of society try to make rules regarding other rejects.

How fucking desperate and pathetic can you get? Coming from someone who's just browsing different boards out of boredom.
>>
>>34742597
why didn't you then?

origino
>>
>>34742639
yo i don't act like this and don't know a lot of women that would either
but i do know some that would. they're all dumb as balls and batshit crazy. it's almost like stupid unintelligent people are like children, because children are stupid.
>>
>>34742623

Post feet please you roastie whore.
>>
>>34742430
tfw no psychotically obsessed gf
>>
>>34742639
That woman sure is. But then, so is anyone who lives with their parents, or on any form of welfare.

Don't think you're an adult unless you are financially independent (that goes for the elderly on SS, as well)
>>
>>34742430
>any -bot
>caring about/doing things for others
normie pls
>>
>>34742667
>yo i don't act like this and don't know a lot of women that would either
I like how when men pidgeonhole women the first thing we hear is "OK BUT NOT ALL WOMEN"...

and yet when women pidgeonhole men, it's perfectly socially acceptable

>>34742687
Non sequitur
>>
>>34742663
oh, it hasn't happened yet. both of us should be in a more stable state and have problems to address in our life situations and selves first.
>>
>>34742701
>Non sequitur
Not at all. I was agreeing with you, and then adding to your assessment.
>>
>>34742719

Why not just dump him for Chad? Or Tyrone? They can support you financially.
>>
>>34742701
>and yet when women pidgeonhole men, it's perfectly socially acceptable

i don't think that is right either, and will usually say something regarding what is psychologically wrong with the specific example of "all men are bad" too.
and, also: no one has done that here. you're pulling some weird unrelated thing in.
>>
>>34742724
>Not at all.
Wrong.

I agree with your sentiment about people on welfare, but there's many (non-american) cultures where it's still socially acceptable for adults to live with their parents until they get married (or save up enough for a mortgage).

Sorry you guys got so hebrew'd.
>>
File: 1470363313053.png (1MB, 1145x764px) Image search: [Google]
1470363313053.png
1MB, 1145x764px
>>34742755
>and, also: no one has done that here.
Not in this thread, but women frequently come onto /r9k/ and 4chan in general to whine about how they hate all men.

even on fucking /k/ I see "I hate all men and want to kill them" posts
>>
>>34742657
how's it pathetic? They're calling out bullshit.

coming from someone who's just browsing 4chan out of boredom
>>
>>34742756
Not hebrewed. If you are an adult and living with your parents, either they are taking care of you (you are not financially independent - thus not an adult), or you are taking care of them (at which point THEY are not adults).

You can try to deflect by using the "different societies" argument, but that in itself is a fallacy, as "different societies" also consider cow shit to be the finest of paint. Them considering it such does not make it so.
>>
>>34742793

Fuck off normie, you come to my board and insult my people with your garbage.
>>
>>34742786
Just because someone is unhappy alone doesn't mean that they will be happy with literally anyone.

For example, if you are craving sex super hard, would you be willing to go bareback with someone who has blue waffle?
>>
>>34742793
>Oy vey how dare families take care of eachother, you gentiles are supposed to abandon eachother as soon as you goyim turn 18 and stick those decrepit gentile octogenarian parents of yours into a (((nursing home))) so we can buy their house
>w-we're not (((hebrewed))) you stupid goy, I schwear

hmm really kvetches my yarmulke
>>
>>34742742
because the physical world is only one aspect and does not include what he is at the core of his behavior/personality/"soul".
i am more interested in this aspect, because it is harder to alter than it is "hey, let's work on making a pretty alright amount of money together".

i would be financially supported with other people, yes, but i would not be able to communicate with them or understand them, and without the ability to do that, it is really hard to try to work towards a goal of unity.

so it is easier to find someone compatible, then address the physical world together; because at least we can communicate on how to do that and reach compromises.

also i have strong independant womyn conditioning and pride/ego that makes me feel very pressed to want to contribute equally or more in the physical area because i am jealous also of men
>>
>>34742768
and?? no one objects to those?
>>
>>34742815
I'm sorry. I just assumed that Western Society was hands down the best, considering that pretty much every country tries to emulate the West to one degree or another.

If your culture is superior, then have a better society that doesn't need to emulate western values at all.
>>
>>34742657
We're not making rules you dumb piece of shit, we're just talking about the use of the label "robot"
tonnes of roastie cunts come here to try and get sympathy and male attention, and lord it over us. They're not robots, and they never will be.
>>
>>34742836
Taking care of your parents is honorable. That doesn't mean that your parents should be considered adults anymore, however.
>>
>>34742837

Whoever you're with must not like you very much. Gender roles are complimentary and your refusal to accept your place makes you the problem with society.
>>
>>34742855
Actually, OP used the term "fembot," which could just as easily mean someone who frequents /r9k/ who is female.
>>
>>34742430

I'm not a normie slut who puts out easily sorry
>>
>>34742887
it means 'female robot', not 'any woman on r9k'
I hate that they've infested are board with their garbage sympathy baiting. They don't care about us
>>
>>34742854

What are you even talking about anymore? In the west it's common practice to live with your parents these days to at least 25. Do you even know how expensive houses are? If someone has a job it doesn't mean they can take on a mortgage either.

Maybe you think everyone has a trust fund but most don't.

As I said before, fuck off normie.
>>
>>34742976
nah bro, it's way more common to move to uni at 18 and then when you're finished, live by yourself.
>>
>>34742990

>Uni = getting a job in 100% of cases

Hmmmmm

Also

>Living in a shitty dorm room
>>
>>34742976
It is not at all common to live with your parents until 25.

Literally everybody I know got out around the fall after they graduated highschool. Some went and lived in the dorms of a uni, and others worked all summer to save up enough to get an apartment and modestly furnish it with shit they didn't already have, like kitchenware, a couch, and a TV stand.

A couple of people I know didn't even wait until the end of the summer.
>>
>>34742873
yes, i acknowledge it is a personal issue driven by ego/jealousy/pride. you will notice my word choice for it is not favorable.
we have conversations about this occasionally as well.

i will probably soften up about it in time, but i have been conditioned to take care of myself and be independent (more so than girls who have periodically had relationships and support; this is my first and it is uncommonly late in life), which has resulted in some masculinzation of my psychology. i imagine after a while i could default to being a secondary/nonvital source of money/etc., especially if we have children and my contribution turns towards them, but at the time, it is actually important i continue to provide for myself and remain capable of helping him too. we are not yet into the role of husband/wife or nuclear family; there are no children and we are more "young lovers" or some other pre-nuclear family sort of concept, where the dynamics are changed.
>>
>>34743016
Almost everybody's first place is a shithole. University is no exception.
>>
Plenty of self-proclaimed robots on this site could easily become a beta provider for some chick and yet they refuse to reach that point and the validity of their robotness is still intact.

When I would rather be alone than with someone I don't like, then I'm a "stacy" regardless of other factors.

Go away, OP. .
>>
File: a4087029959_10.jpg (224KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
a4087029959_10.jpg
224KB, 1200x1200px
I'm a emotional boy who's 18 and looking for a girlfriend whom here wants to be my emotional support gf
>>
>my only possible relationship was with a girl obsessessed with me and i was completely turned off
>>
>>34743062
This. Most people's first apartment is a studio apartment or a dorm room. Works out well enough when you're in your teens and early 20s, so you want to knock it out then.

By the time you're 30, a bargain brand bed or $100 futon set with cheap folding chairs to sit in will effect your productivity, so you need to get comfortable furniture, and a place to store it all, by then.

Man, that first fall was a blast, though. Futon mattress on the floor, tiny TV sitting on milk crates, and a "Micro Fridge" (microwave attached to a fridge) for food storage and cooking in what used to be a motel room.

Got to work hard, and play harder. Barely needed any sleep.
>>
>>34743150
What kind of support are you looking to offer in return?
>>
>>34743215
Whatever the person would need me to support them doing. If me and someone on here actually have a nice connection.
>>
>>34743150

Would you date a woman 8 years older than you? Asking for a friend.
>>
>>34742867
Family = taking care of each other while stacking paper.

You sound like the most ignorant autist.
>>
>>34743252
Most women exchange emotional support for financial support.

You can call them money grubbing whores, but they are exchanging what you want for what they want. Can you provide financial support/security?
>>
>>34742602
>I'll kill both of us right now
>>
>>34743279
Yeah probably I have abandonment issues because of my mom and I think that's always made me attracted to older women anyways.
>>34743291
Wanting money in exchange for being a good human being and caring about others? No thanks. I'm not that desperate. If I wanted to pay to have a girlfriend id hire hookers I want s real connection with someone.
>>
>>34743335
>Wanting money in exchange for being a good human being and caring about others? No thanks. I'm not that desperate. If I wanted to pay to have a girlfriend id hire hookers I want s real connection with someone.

Well, I wasn't a girl, anyways, and didn't mean to imply that I was. But if you can't be together independently, then you won't ever get to the stage of having a real connection with someone. And if you're expecting her to be your financial support AND your emotional support, there doesn't seem to be much that you're bringing to the table.
>>
>>34743361
I never said I wanted her to be my financial support I can support myself just fine. I'm saying I don't wanna have a girlfriend who would use me for money.
>>
>>34742602
She has a mental disorder. She's not a representative of an entire gender. I can't believe how stupid you all are.
>>
>>34743291
i can pretty easily invest financial support in exchange for emotional support. he also wants emotional support. so we just financially support ourselves (and each other) and exchange mutual emotional support.

it works perfectly well for me. it isn't like work is all coal mining type labor where men have a are more suitable/desirable, so i am capable of working easily.
>>
>>34743386
So you're wanting a girlfriend who never becomes anything more than a girlfriend who lives on her own, financially independently?

Not trying to cast stones, just trying to understand.
>>
>>34742602
>the world doesn't revolve around you
>look at this example of a woman who thinks the world revolves around her! I have other examples too!

I mean, okay.
>>
>>34743421
No eventually we can get married and I'd be fine being the main source of income. I just don't want a relationship where out of nowhere a girl would be interested cause I'd offer her money to live off of. If I just said ill be financially there for you if you're emotionally there for me people with no actual feelings would come to me.
>>34743405
Are you the 8 year older girl? I love you already.
>>
>>34743468
>No eventually we can get married and I'd be fine being the main source of income.

Ah, that's more understandable. Sorry for seeming so dense, but there are other people on this board that clearly want the woman to do everything while they essentially self-infantilize.
>>
>>34743421
my goal would be the ability to do this with each other indefinitely. the only thing that would alter this would be children, in which case both of us would have to sacrifice some of what we sacrificed towards each other. ideally one of us would by then be in a position that we could take over the entire financial side, while the other one sacrifices what they would have been investing into the financial side into children. if neither one of us are capable of sacrificing in the financial area, we have to sacrifice in the support(time) we give to each other area.

>>34743468
>Are you the 8 year older girl? I love you already.
no. i'm only 6 years older.
>>
>>34742768
Bet she did it for Chad and not that guy because that guy is creepy
>>
>>34743511
Are you still interested in talking? Ill give you some contact info.
>>34743506
Its fine thanks for the (you)s
>>
>>34743119
Someone you do like will most likely use you, that's the difference
>>
>>34743539
>Are you still interested in talking? Ill give you some contact info.

no, i am not available for this. i am already engaged in the described situation.
>>
If I'm a Stacy why am i so ugly
>>
>>34743752
I hate ugly people

That's discriminatory, I know. I also hate fat people.
>>
>>34742430
damn this girl is highly dickable, sauce?
>>
>>34743795
There should be a Holocaust against fatfucks
They clog up the health systems, their own arteries, and all of the media nowadays. Whales disgust me.
>>
>>34742597
i told you to stay in the truck
>>
>>34743868
The whole human race is going to die sometime anyway, so there's no need to care about Holocausting anyone
>>
>>34743998
I want to live my short amount of time on earth without having to deal with fatties though
>>
I assume that you would be a gynoid which is the only correct term for a female robot.
>>
>>34744027
We'll have to keep the Holocaust going until we all die because there's always gonna be fat people.
>>
>>34742430
sassy girls like this turn me on the most. does this make me beta?
>>
>>34744076
That's okay :) we can use their grease as cooking oil
>>
>>34744136
Do you suggest we eat them too? Because they'll be nothing but fat, I hate fat on my meat.
>>
>>34744154
No. Fat is only for cooking.
>>
>>34744303
Fair enough

bloriginalx
>>
>>34742430
I'm trying to date one of you but none of you live near me.
>>
>>34742837
you seem like a pretty good and mature person desu

wish more women were like you
>>
>>34742683
It's a good and bad feel. They're only worth it if you get to bone a lot.
>>
>>34743752
You aren't willing to date within your league so you are a stacy.

>>34744084
I don't think it makes you beta, perhaps more sub men are beta but I don't think they are mutually inclusive.

>>34744434
Where do you live?
>>
>>34744434
Please be real, I need a good reason to keep hoping.
do you live in europe by any chance?
>>
>>34744937
Am real, but not in Europe...
>>
File: 1480893240385.gif (1MB, 290x221px) Image search: [Google]
1480893240385.gif
1MB, 290x221px
>>34742430
> implying being a fembot is something to be proud of
> implying boys are attractive
> unironically saying hetshit

Get off my r9k this is a girls only board
>>
>>34744962
Could you please just post your location so we don't have to wait for a dozen anons to guess?
>>
>>34744982
watch out anon, it could be the dreaded /r9k/ killer
>>
>>34744980
THIS BOARD IS BOYS ONLY, YOU ROASTIE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: bleppp.jpg (103KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
bleppp.jpg
103KB, 500x667px
>>34745050
We accept girls (male) too
>>
>>34744980
>>>lolcow

Preemptive original
>>
>>34742602
Heh, what a wise comment
>Free pussy is the most expensive one.
>>
>>34745100
>Tfw women try to take everything from men
>Tfw even their feelings
>Tfw even this board
FUG OFF
>>
>>34745150
> tfw even their masculinity
>>
>>34742430
I live with a robot I met on /r9k/ and I would love to marry him and have his babies.

We dated for a while, however he gets really paranoid that I'm talking to other guys even though we spend 97% of our time together, and keeps breaking up with me because he's sure I've cheated on him because of the shit on this board, even though I couldn't possibly have done so.

We haven't been dating in almost exactly one year, but we moved in together in November and we sleep in the same bed, sex, shower together, and spend literally all of our time together so it is basically like we are dating. He just won't call it that because he fears getting "cucked."

Leave this board before it's too late and you end up ruining any relationship you might encounter. If I was any less pathetic, ugly, useless, and fat, I wouldn't put up with his constant shit.
>>
>>34744434
Drop ya long and lats
>>
>>34745162
>even though I couldn't possibly have done so
It's not impossible, just improbable
>>
File: 1486450156496.png (69KB, 622x626px) Image search: [Google]
1486450156496.png
69KB, 622x626px
>>34745162
I find this hard to believe outside of fishing for bait.

If it is true, the fuck? If you do all that together you are dating, my lord.
>>
File: hiyoko.png (46KB, 249x280px) Image search: [Google]
hiyoko.png
46KB, 249x280px
robots will never get the succ
>>
>>34742623
post feet or originally GTFO
>>
>>34745162
>If I was any less pathetic, ugly, useless, and fat, I wouldn't put up with his constant shit.
Sounds like he has good reason to suspect you are cheating on him. Just end it now, you will save you and him from greater future pain.
>>
>>34745215
Either way, I haven't done it, but what would a cheater say? "I didn't cheat on you." So there's nothing I can do to convince him I didn't. We're trying to "rebuild" trust right now that never should have been broken and I just don't know why I even bother anymore, except that I love that stupid guy.

>>34745234
I know we are "dating," but he gets pissy when I call him my boyfriend or insinuate that I'm his girlfriend. He doesn't want to use the words. He's autistic like that. Somehow, to him, if we don't use the actual words, he would feel better about it if I were to sleep with someone else - which I would never do, obviously. We spend ALL of our time together, eating together, sleeping together, showering together, we even work the same shift at the same place.

I assure you, 100% not bait, my friend. I would do anything for this man yet he will not have me.
>>
File: TAZER.png (697KB, 820x640px) Image search: [Google]
TAZER.png
697KB, 820x640px
>>34745162
Just date girls instead, they'll always appreciate you more than boys. Also your 'boyfriend' is probably the one cheating on you in the first place.
> It's in male nature to cheat anyway
>>
>>34745305
No one should put up with this kind of emotional abuse, except that I do it anyway, because I love him more than I love myself.

I'll probably end up killing myself anyway.
>>
>>34742430
i would never date a fembot though
my bitch better be 9/10, loyal and intelligent
>>
>>34745317
But you're obeast and ugly. I don't know why he likes you
>>
File: no man.jpg (49KB, 800x782px) Image search: [Google]
no man.jpg
49KB, 800x782px
>>34745343
You're not a 9/10 loyal and intelligent person, so why should one date you?
>>
>>34745367
you are not, i am. that's why you would be okay with ugly roastie and i would not
>>
File: kek.gif (580KB, 460x304px) Image search: [Google]
kek.gif
580KB, 460x304px
>>34745395
Well hello there supreme gentleman
>>
File: 1245784105558.jpg (17KB, 300x281px) Image search: [Google]
1245784105558.jpg
17KB, 300x281px
>>34745317
>"but he gets pissy when I call him my boyfriend or insinuate that I'm his girlfriend."

The fuck?

I'll take a bold leap here, but why the fuck do you put up with that?
>>
>>34745433
Because I'm hoping he'll change his mind.
We've been "together" longer than two years now. He's been my everything for all of that time.
I can't imagine life without him, I won't. When he's not getting mad over the details, we have such a great time together. I know that I've appreciated people who were there for me in my time of need, even when I wasn't great to them, so I'm banking on him realizing how good I've been to him through these trying times and giving me a good "second chance."

It's hard to explain. Maybe I'm completely crazy. Everyone I know tells me to leave him, but I won't. He's just really confused and doesn't know how to date, I'm his first-ever girlfriend and took his virginity etc. He really got me through some horrible depression and self-hatred. If it doesn't pay off in the end, i.e, if he ends up dumping me for keeps, then it's nothing lost - I'll just kill myself like I was going to before I met him.
>>
File: tumblr_nr9c32xplG1ua8rvzo4_500.png (123KB, 424x321px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nr9c32xplG1ua8rvzo4_500.png
123KB, 424x321px
>>34745504
You shouldn't be wasting your life like that for some scumbag who doesn't fucking appreciate you. Dating isn't all that there is to life you know, and just one person shouldn't be all there is to life for you either.
Go get some therapy and then a gf if you want love so much. Guys will do nothing but harm to you.
>>
File: 1486155938173.jpg (79KB, 736x547px) Image search: [Google]
1486155938173.jpg
79KB, 736x547px
>>34745504
Damn, son.

It sounds like you two are set together. That said, if he doesn't step it up a bit I'm not sure how you can cope.

If it has been >2 years and he still won't commit a word to what you two have, then I doubt he ever will.

It just sounds to me like you like emotionally waterboarding yourself, honestly.
>>
>>34745543
You can't stereotype an entire gender. Men are kinda dumb at emotions, but he doesn't mean to harm me. He's just confused himself.

>>34745617
I basically do. I have a lot of problems myself that I am working on. I'm trying to convince him to seek therapy for his agoraphobia. I'm also trying to get health insurance together in this state so I can get therapy as well, since I left my therapist when I moved here to live with him. If I get a therapist, I will try to get him to come with me sometimes for like "couple's therapy" type stuff, lord knows we need it.

I've been through so much shit, I guess I just feel like I can support anyone who needs it through whatever they're going through. I don't want to judge someone based on whatever mental illness they might be struggling with, because I wouldn't want to be judged myself.

I don't know. Maybe I'm just making excuses. But I have nothing else, no family, no money outside of what I spend here on bills, no degree. If I have to leave here I have nothing. Maybe that's a factor in what is keeping me here with him. I do love him, though.
>>
>>34745724
My other points still stand; you need therapy and somebody who will actually care for you. Actually, it'd be more healthy for you to get help and stay clear from relationships for a little while. This guy must've really ruined them for you at this point.
>>
>>34745324
STOP STEALING OUR WOMEN, STACY

RRREEEEE
>>
File: 1483908848252.png (27KB, 491x474px) Image search: [Google]
1483908848252.png
27KB, 491x474px
>>34745724
>I don't know. Maybe I'm just making excuses.

You are, don't worry.

That said, if you really love the guy, then God's speed. I'm just not sure how you manage to put up with such things.

Also, I would 110% agree you both need therapy, like yesterday.
>>
>>34745786
Go cheat on your roastie gf manchild, REEEE
>>
>>34745800
>I'm just not sure how you manage to put up with such things.
It's easier now than it was at first.

>>34745756
We're trying to do the therapy thing. He's kind of against it in a stubborn kind of way, but I know as soon as I get my health insurance sorted, I'll win out on this one.

Thanks for the advice though, guys.
>>
File: 1483759973420.jpg (24KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1483759973420.jpg
24KB, 800x600px
>>34745838
>It's easier now than than at first.

Stockholm syndrome, incarnate.

I hope the two of you get the help you so clearly need.
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (7KB, 200x169px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
7KB, 200x169px
>>34745802
jokes on you, slut, i don't have a gf
>>
File: mwee.png (658KB, 1663x1568px) Image search: [Google]
mwee.png
658KB, 1663x1568px
>>34745874
You're forgetting to count your waifu and bodypillow harem
>>
>>34745917
i don't have any of that, im only attracted to 3D

do you want to be my 3D waifu?
>>
File: thanks dude.png (33KB, 170x265px) Image search: [Google]
thanks dude.png
33KB, 170x265px
>>34745948
Only if you become a girl (male) for me and are ok with being cucked by my girl (female)
>>
>>34745972
o-ok, but only if you make me your pet and let me kiss your feet
>>
I don't understand these threads where people talk about robot/fembot dating

People talk about
>"I found my wife/husband here"
>"I tried dating a robot but he was a chad and cucked me"
>"I try contacting robots but they're turbo-spergs or they ghost me"

I don't understand any of these situations, when I contact "fembots" all that happens is they ghost me. What am I doing wrong?
>>
>>34746099
>when I contact "fembots" all that happens is they ghost me
i was ghosted once, but i don't really expect anything to come out of contacting fembots as i don't live close to them so whatever, all i can do is read their posts and be happy and jealous at the same time of all the robots who got to date these angels
>>
File: 1486272619164.jpg (62KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1486272619164.jpg
62KB, 900x900px
ILLINOIS HERE

WHERE ARE THE FEMBOTS

I WANT A GF

RIGHT

FUCKING

NOW
>>
>>34746144
yeah i guess

thanks for the (you)

i just want more people to talk to mostly, dating would be an added benefit
>>
>>34746317
yeah it was enjoyable talking to her, to be honest, but i was scared the whole time that'd id say something wrong or bore her or something like that, and in the end she ghosted me anyway so at least i don't have to worry about that anymore

fucking women, why are they so difficult
>>
>>34746389
>fucking women, why are they so difficult
i don't fucking know man

even trannies and traps are the same
>>
>>34743597
Of course you are. Women cannot be robots
Thread posts: 131
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.