[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is high school the ultimate hell for robots ? >forced to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1438021374331.jpg (28KB, 680x583px) Image search: [Google]
1438021374331.jpg
28KB, 680x583px
Is high school the ultimate hell for robots ?

>forced to wake up at 6 AM just so I can be ready for school by 7 AM
>ride to school on uncomfortable bus seats
>7 periods a day of bullshit information that you don't care for and don't remember
Sure there are subjects everyone enjoyed but there's a much better environment to learn them in besides this hell.
>have to deal with Chad, Stacy, and all sorts of retarded normies all day everyday
>underqualified "teachers" attempt to teach you muh common core material which they don't know anything about
>standardized tests have absolutely nothing to do with real world jobs
>too tired to learn or understand anything from getting up so early
>hungry but the food tastes like cooked cardboard and is overpriced
>uncomfortable plastic chairs, which you're sitting in for 7 hours every day unless you have gym, which was also shit
I don't imagine hell as a forever burning lake of fire, but rather as spending eternity in the shithole that was my high school. I swear I still have PTSD.
>>
>>34742311

>Highschool
>PTSD

quit being a pussy faggot
>>
File: efd.jpg (19KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
efd.jpg
19KB, 403x392px
I know I made a thread with this story, but fuck it.

>Junior year in my English class
>teacher has a very special assignment (she has been teasing this for a while.)
>she turns on her projector and the browser was littered with tabs that are from reddit
>Each of these tabs are filled with situational/related memes.
>Our assignment was to use our phones and find the best memes
>1st prize gets to bring a movie to watch for the whole class.
>mfw all I hear was shitty memes for 1.5 hours. (Block schedule due to test)
>mfw the movie that she picked was Justin Bieber: "Never Say Never". I can't make this shit up.

Fuck high school.
>>
File: 1483844018252.jpg (20KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1483844018252.jpg
20KB, 250x250px
>>34742311
r9k is filled with pussies and we can't save it anymorr
>>
>>34742404
This. Looks like summer came early.
>>
I always see you faggots complaining either about the teachers, the food, or the classwork. You are not a true fucking robot if you didn't have to endure constant adrenaline rush and paranoia every single day because of bully groups or the risk of getting into a fist fight during breaks or during fucking LUNCH.

Fuck you.
>>
>>34742311
School is a time waster. If you're smart enough to get your GED and begin getting experience at 16 (usually the earliest that you can drop out), then you should.

But if you're not wanting to either begin working part time while going to community college, or just begin working full time as an apprentice in a trade, you may as well keep spinning your wheels.
>>
>>34742479
This. I fought my fair share of assholes who tried to antagonize me. I was always prepared to fight and developed even more social issues because of it. Those that say highschool can't be that bad really don't fucking get it
>>
>>34742311
I'm in college and I honestly miss highschool.
In highschool I was never stressed, lived in isolation, was never bullied and had access to quality food across the street. Everything was super easy. Homework was easy as fuck and I always did it before class. Assignments were easy as balls too. I spent most of my day listening to nice japanese music and then I would go home and play vidya for 7 hours

Can't do that anymore because college throws too much shit at me.
>>
File: cockydoakes1.png (804KB, 1019x674px) Image search: [Google]
cockydoakes1.png
804KB, 1019x674px
>>34742311
>mfw didnt go to highschool at all
>>
>>34742479
this guy gets it. i went to school my freshman year in a really big school in NYC, and everyplace was crowded, and it always felt like people were gonna fight every day, you had to be really careful not to piss anyone off. I luckily got myself to an early college school in another part of the city that was smaller, a better environment for a robot
>>
I had 5 close friends, hanged around them once a week outside of school and had a great time during school hours.
I was just blessed with friends who had similar interests and invested time in me because of convenience of us going to the same high school.
Now that I'm 3 years into uni though, my robot nature is showing and I haven't made a single friend since and it's living hell.
Granted I'm commuting to uni so it's partially my fault for that, in addition to my own personality/lack of action.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.