[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This place use to offer a deeper connection among its browsers.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_1379.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1379.gif
1MB, 500x281px
This place use to offer a deeper connection among its browsers. But I feel it's hardened and normalized in recent years. I miss the tenderness of this board. I need something more.
>>
get actual friends and stop trying to honestly connect with anonymous people
>>
>>34741847
Do you really think I would be making this post if I could make friends irl? I come here because I lack the skills to
form proper relationships
>>
>>34741734
Massive reddit leaks mainly from /pol
>>
too many bots fell for the prostitute meme and act like they hit a home run ever after
>>
>>34741927
i never said they had to be irl friends

get online friends, and i mean ACTUAL online friends

not some nigger on steam that you don't give a fuck about. like an actual, honest to god, friend.

preferably a girl
>>
>>34741952
>get online friends, and i mean ACTUAL online friends
how have you accomplished this feat?
>>
>>34741952
>preferably a girl
Everything apart from this is correct
Do NOT become "friends" with a girl
>>
>>34741989
>how have you accomplished this feat?

Exhibit A.)
Japanese guy. they percieve relationships a lot differently than western people. the guy i'm talking to knows my irl address and has sent me 3 letters. i feel sad that i haven't sent him any more letters recently, but i hope he understands my japanese isn't that good right now. He even bought me a book on amazon jp and sent it to my house. We're literally that close friends now.

Exhibit B.)
Girls. Any sort of close relationship with a girl online may develop into something that could be considered an "Actual" friend.
>>
>>34741952
That's precisely it anon. I cannot even do that. I'm unable to form long-term friendships with others. Forums like this with short fleeting moments of connections to others are all I can manage. I realize it's quite hard to understand my level of isolation but It's my life
>>
There's no substitute for real relationships. But I think that this place fulfills a niche that makes it special. Knowing, or at least imposing, that someone out there in this anonymous collective feels the way you do makes the loneliness bearable, if even for a moment.
>>
File: 1486489766384s.jpg (8KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
1486489766384s.jpg
8KB, 250x242px
>>34741734
IT MIGHT NOT BE THE RIGHT TIME
I MIGHT NOT BE THE RIGHT ONE
BUT THERE'S SOMETHING ABOUT US
I'VE GOT TO SAY
CUS THERE'S SOMETHING BETWEEN US ANYWAY
I MIGHT NOT BE THE RIGHT ONE
IT MIGHT NOT BE THE RIGHT TIME
BUT THERE'S SOMETHING ABOUT US
I'VE GOT TO DO
SOME KIND OF SECRET I WILL SHARE WITH YOU
I NEED YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING IN MY LIFE
I WANT YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING IN MY LIFE
I'LL MISS YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING IN MY LIFE
I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING IN MY LIFE

DUDUDUDUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDUDUUUUUUUUUUDUDUDUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUDUDUDUDUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDUDUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU
>>
>>34743300
YOU'RE NOT THE RIGHT ONE FOR ANYONE LOOK IN THE FUGGIN MIRROR
>>
File: 1486489952166s.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1486489952166s.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
>>34743343
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=em0MknB6wFo

you ready to cry bitch boi?
>>
File: 1485055474416.jpg (30KB, 597x519px) Image search: [Google]
1485055474416.jpg
30KB, 597x519px
>>34743300
>>34743359
pls no i love daft punk and this song always makes me cry
>>
File: image.png (169KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
169KB, 601x601px
I genuinely don't want any friends. I hate friends. Friends are garbage.
I just want a bf. But that won't happen, so I try not to think about it, since it's silly and unrealistic.
>>
>>34744588
>posting off-topic bait
I'll bite, are you a girl(female)?
Otherwise you're part of the problem and should get off my board.
>>
File: 1460081697043.jpg (110KB, 1008x840px) Image search: [Google]
1460081697043.jpg
110KB, 1008x840px
>>34744588
i want a gf who is also my best friend
>>
>>34741847
>>34741952
why cant /r9k/ be a place to make friends? I know its just an anonymous cambodian fly fishing forum but why should that mean i cant meet people here? If it were a chat group on facebook or something you'd expect that so why not here?

>>34741931
this is true. The board is not only faster but there are more shitposters and normalfags here than before. When you greentext about dropping your spaghetti in public the replies are "omg what a retard" because the infestation is sobad.
>>
I hate to say it, but most of these people use this board as a hookup board.

There is people like us who are looking for friendship here but the desperate people outweigh us.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.