[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

oh shit boys. tomorrow I'm on a 6 hour long bus ride to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1470766058861.gif (929KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1470766058861.gif
929KB, 200x200px
oh shit boys.

tomorrow I'm on a 6 hour long bus ride to go visit a girl I met through interpals and have talked to for several months. I've sperged my feels, she hasn't (in a sense, anyways), but we constantly flirt kind of and are always there for each other; talking every day from the moment we wake til the moment we sleep. Copious amounts of alcohol will be consumed, as we both drink to dull the pain of existence. I'm there til Monday.

I'm scared bros, this is gonna be my first intimate contact (well, as close to intimate contact as I've had) with a female. I'm really hoping spending time together irl leads to something, especially since our plans mostly involve drinking, showing each other our favourite movies, and cuddling under blankets. I'm also taking her to a castle I visited as a kid, as a sort've date.

How do I not fuck this up? I'm a khv 26yo neet who can only form relationships via the internet, btw. I don't know how to act in real life.
>>
>>34741581
Not your blog. Maybe Reddit would be interested.
>>
Honestly the once or twice i ever pulled my balls out from my vagina and used them i was able to act on rhe girl cause i literally said in my head over and over "fuck it fuck it fuck it"

I mean hey, worked for me, could work for you
>>
>>34741581
Maybe not the smartest asking other KHV NEETs on the loser board for dating/romantic advice.
>>
>>34741648
Use the "y.o.l.o." all the millenials use it.
>>
>>34741581

I don't know, sounds like you have a decent plan and a receptive audience. I think only two things can really go wrong;

1. You show up and for whatever reason she backs out. Nothing you can do about that, though, so no need to worry about it.
or
2. You draw back into your head. The only thing you can't do is recoil from your fear and nervousness and hide away somewhere in the back of your skull while making inane pleasantries.

Whenever you get nervous, just remind yourself why you're there to start with. She's clearly interested in you or you wouldn't have been talking and you wouldn't be going. There's something to pursue here, and your goal this weekend is to find out what the true nature of your relationship with her is. Obviously this will not be done by sitting quietly and hoping for the best, but it also won't be done by trying not to fuck up. You might not like the answer you get, or you might like it quite a lot, but life's too short and bus fare too expensive to shy away from finding out.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.