[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain to me how this bullshit works Do people seriously just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: w2ZlpSd6.png (7KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
w2ZlpSd6.png
7KB, 400x400px
Explain to me how this bullshit works

Do people seriously just put the most flattering pictures they can trick people into believing they're actually attractive in, say Hi, and then meet up and fuck?
>>
no one says hi to us
>>
>>34740900
women take slutty pics with lots of makeup and try to fuck as many chads as possible. They use messages from normos and robots to boost their self-esteem, but never do anything with them
>>
There are literally formats you may never heard of regarding potential archetypes worth while by the other sex
>>
>>34740900
everyone has a good side and a bad side, there's nothing wrong with just showing the best parts of yourself to someone.

everyone is an adult and can decide for themselves. No one is being tricked into doing anything its all consensual.

People meet up and see if there good sides connect with each other and then fun pursues
>>
>>34740924
This.
There has to be some sort of wording chads use to express confidence that the whores then use to excuse fucking every one that talks to them.
I'm a handsome Dude, however I am by absolutely no means a chatterbox.
This means my looks get me matches.
BUT Here's the problem, Any time I talk to them they suddenly just stop out of nowhere, and I go out of my way to avoid being creepy, I never make any sexual comments or anything.
This has happened literally EVERY match I had, & I have had a lot.
Women just have the brains of children & can never make their fucking minds up.
>>
>>34740900
I overheard two girls talking as they were using Tinder the other day. Their conversation made me give it up for good.

The most important factor for them seemed to be whether or not the guy was on a sports team. Not even memeing.

>Oh my God, he rows for Yale?!? Definitely swipe right.

I know some girls who just use it for attention. It's a disgusting app and everyone who uses it (myself included) should be ashamed. Shit like this is ruining love and affection for all parties involved.

>>34741265
Same here. I think it's the athletics.

>tfw 6'5"
>matched with lots of girls
>many tell me how handsome I am
>never goes anywhere

Maybe I'm just a bitter autist.
>>
>>34740900
if you're going to take pictures of yourself, dress nice and use a good camera, and i don't mean your shitty phone camera
my friend is baby faced and he gets at least 5 matches a day because of this
>>
>>34741433
But like.. if we're both physically attractive & that's what Tinder is all about then why do they just stop talking to us out of the blue?
If there's one thing I fucking despise is being ignored & not knowing why, all these girls have collectively made me a more bitter person due to their ignorance. Their lives are so fucking easy that they can just choose to randomly stop talking to someone & not even consider telling them why. They get everything handed to them in life yet they're the "oppressed" ones.
They don't know how lucky they are.
>>
How many matches should you be getting per 100 right swipes as a male?

I want to know if I'm ugly and should just give up.
>>
File: 1479967775403.jpg (2MB, 1488x3024px) Image search: [Google]
1479967775403.jpg
2MB, 1488x3024px
>>34741526
I can't speak for you, but I think my brain is simply incapable of functioning in a manner that can engage with a female. I don't mean to talk down on them, but I just can't motivate myself to give enough of a shit about anything they're interested in. My brain can't put together coherent thoughts about the subjects that would attract a girl because it naturally gravitates towards other things.

I can talk for hours about death metal. If I ever matched with a Tinder qt metalhead, I bet I could reel her in.

I think we might have a bad case of the autism, friendo

>>34741550
Depends entirely on where you live.
>>
>>34741265
same problem here desu.

I think it's just being 8/10 isn't really enough because there are plenty of 9s and 10s too.

I'm talking to a few QTs at the moment who seem genuinely interested but for the most part most girls just stop replying for no reason.
>>
File: IMG_1423.jpg (30KB, 600x553px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1423.jpg
30KB, 600x553px
>>34741658
>My brain can't put together coherent thoughts about the subjects that would attract a girl because it naturally gravitates towards other things.
This.
>>
>>34741709
How can we get an answer for why they do this?
Infact, WHERE can we get an answer for this?
>>
>>34741658

I think all you'd really need is to diversify your interests. If you as a male have enough material to go on, it makes it a lot easier to talk to girls. No girl wants to be stuck talking to some guy about death metal for 10 hours. She wouldn't mind touching on it and hearing your insights if you also had other things to say about other music, and other topics - and if she could share her own music with you.
>>
>>34741792
Exactly, that's the problem. I can't just diversify my interests. It's stuck in a quagmire of very specific disciplines and can't diverge from them for long enough to slap together a complete chain of conversation. I've listened to the same two Entombed songs about ten times each today.

When I do flirt with girls, my memory is terrible. When I discuss my interests, it's excellent.

The point is that some brains are not wired in a manner that is conducive for social (and therefore female) interaction. Even in an attractive body, they are incapable of attracting other minds.
>>
>>34741959

>I've listened to the same two Entombed songs about ten times each today.

But surely you can just delete or store all your metal music away for the time being on an external drive, download a few popular new albums and sit through them while doing other work like shitposting on r9k. How hard could that possibly be? Even if you're rather disinterested at first, won't you develop a preference for some of the music over others, and then develop some new interests?
>>
>>34742052
>pop music
Probably not.

I understand what you're saying. Broaden your horizons, turn over new stones, etc. It's just such an arduous task.

I don't know if I'd even want that. I feel like you have to be such a boring normie to appeal to girls. Part of me is perfectly content with jacking off to Slayer.
>>
File: 1473136167020.jpg (149KB, 1200x912px) Image search: [Google]
1473136167020.jpg
149KB, 1200x912px
>match with cute girl with short hair
>she likes similar music to me
>she likes anime and video games
>she plays an instrument like me
>meet up with her yesterday
>seemed like it went well
>she hasn't responded to me since then
So I should just kill myself right?
>>
>>34741265
You need to work on your game. I have no issue getting fucked. Jokes and making the convo a bit dirty gets you far. Once they're dirty back you just need to arrange to meet up, it's easy desu.

NEVER make a conversation. That means you'll go nowhere. Even if you get their number the chances of them agreeing to meet you over the 30 other guys is small.
>>
>>34741265
If I recall correctly a study found that the phrase used by chads with the most success was "wanna smash".
>>
>>34742591
Stop messaging her or whatever you're doing now. If you keep doing it you'll come off as needy. Let her respond back, or contact you first. If she doesn't, she wasn't interested.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.