[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have gf >have job >have good friends and family >desperately

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1486548738745.jpg (18KB, 300x415px) Image search: [Google]
1486548738745.jpg
18KB, 300x415px
>have gf
>have job
>have good friends and family
>desperately want to be a robot
>go to /r9k/ and act like one

I know a few of you cunts are hiding in here, and you're truly the saddest
>>
I'm here to hide from writing my essay. I just need to write a few paragraphs but I just can't focus. Don't have a SO though.
>>
>>34740357

Cyborg here. I want desperately to go back to being a NEET, but I'm terrified of disappointing people.

I just want to die. Every moment of every day.
>>
What's worse?

A) Being a productive member of society, employed, financially independent, but still unable to get a GF and remain a bitter virgin.

B) Be a NEET, leech, naturally unable to get a GF and remain a virgin because no one wants to fuck a NEET.

My brother is (A). I'm not sure how he keeps on going, working all those hours, putting up with peoples shit, and he still doesn't get any pussy to go home to. He is basically me, except he has the responsibility of working as well.
>>
>>34740668
We all find one way or another to fuck up our lives, some get a job hoping it'll help, and for some it does, but so many others are still unhappy everyday
>>
>>34740357
Cyborg here, imo personally its more of an insult that I have potential to be a normie and i blow it cause always down in the dumps and devalue myself

But yeah i have a pretty dece life, howre you tonight
>>
Idk if I actually have a shitty life or not. I'm brown and everyone on here says that i'm basically fucked. I'm not sure if this is just a meme or what, but it really damaged my self-esteem. I mean, I can talk to girls every day and I text people pretty often outside of my family. But every time my race is mentioned on this website it's always "at least you're not a pajeet".
>>
>>34740482
I have to write a 300 word essay too and have been procrastinating all week. Fuck school
>>
>I know a few of you cunts are hiding in here
hahahahahahah wtf. d?

>34740357
>>
File: 1486552152933.jpg (43KB, 244x385px) Image search: [Google]
1486552152933.jpg
43KB, 244x385px
>>34740774
At work, browsing this place instead of actually working. Not as bad as half the anons posting here, actually have an so, but have no friends, no longer living with parents, but living with 6 drug addicts who've stolen my shit, weird trade offs, still deeply depressed and totally missed out on getting insurance because I didn't get out of bed to call until 3 days after the deadline, desu a lot is probably my fault
>>
File: 4k Ultra HD.jpg (1MB, 4500x4334px) Image search: [Google]
4k Ultra HD.jpg
1MB, 4500x4334px
>>34740884
>I have to write a 300 word essay
Underage pls get off of website thx
>>
>>34740884
Writing essay's isn't even a requirement for my degree.
>>
>>34740910
Hey, if shes a keeper then hold onto her, it sounds nice to have a gf

Where do you work m8? Like job-wise? I am in University but i stock food in grocery store 20h a week lmao
>>
>>34740668
You do A in hope of improving your life.
Doing B means there is no hope at all.
>>
>>34741002
>she
Actually he

>Job
Overnight at local supermarket, doing 40hs a week, I'm a highschool dropout so it'll be a while before I get any other education, if any. Will probably do some sound/music education eventually
>>
File: mask.jpg (28KB, 396x384px) Image search: [Google]
mask.jpg
28KB, 396x384px
i have a job, ok friends/family. i had a gf not too long ago but she broke up with me after only a month because she concluded i was better 'as a friend'. i continued to browse because i wasnt confident enough yet to think that such wouldnt be the case. still kv

it feels fucking horrible. imagine climbing out of a mile deep hole and then getting dropkicked back in as soon as you make it out
>>
>>34740943
The irony of your post is astounding for multiple reasons
>>
>have abusive bpd gf
>uni student but been on break for 2.5 months
>one ok friend who only likes me because we trip acid together once a month or so
>want to die
>go to r9k and never mention gf
Also my dick is tingly so I will now masturbate
>>
>>34740943
>he posts pepe
>he doesn't recognize pasta
Underage newfag go back to pleddit
>>
>have qt gf
>have supportive family
>have qt pets
>have a job

>feel nothing towards gf
>emotionally abuse and mistreat her. Often ignore her for days at a time
>cold and distant emotionally and physically from family
>despite living with them I rarely communicate with them
>lost 3 dogs, numerous birds rabbits and hamsters due to death etc
>never shed a single tear often feel relieved because its always been my job to feed them

I like my job tho.
>>
>>34740601
I did exactly that, though I found myself in a situation where I had a really good excuse to do so.

Just wait until misery befalls you in your personal life from a normie's standpoint, then go ahead and do it guilt-free.
>>
>>34740943
ouch anon. kill yourself cringelord
>>
>>34741077
Oh sorry my bad, apologies for any misunderstanding

And i feel that, customers and retail service can be terrible, like if a customer leaves shit on a shelf right beside its home area, like fuck you stupid cunts for not putting shit baxk thats literally feet away

Also yeah, i mean im only 20 but i definitely say that ive learned to a certain extent the "dont follow your dreams they'll fail" meme is wrong. Follow your passions, market them but be smart about it, for example while youre at achool for sound or music ed make sure to look for job opportunities or even ask your profs if you warm up to them. Least thats my advice
>>
>>34740943
>doesn't spot copypasta
>calls others underage
>>
>>34740943
How do people even still fall for this
>>
>>34741578
Anyone who works at retail will eventually hate customers, so many lazy autistic people yelling either at clerks or the self checkout for their own downfalls
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.