[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw I met a perfect girl online >she loves anime and manga

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: crying pepe.jpg (17KB, 480x380px) Image search: [Google]
crying pepe.jpg
17KB, 480x380px
>tfw I met a perfect girl online
>she loves anime and manga
>she cosplays
>she calls herself your waifu
>trump supporter
>insanely smart and in college
>she spills her emotions to me
>I feel it happening brahs
>she just broke up with her ex-bf
>abusive cunt that had lots of unprot sex
>cheated on her a lot, left her crying
>"I'll be there for you"
>they literally JUST broke up the day I pm'd
>we video chat for a few weeks after
>she keeps talking about how 'lonely' she is
>i reassure her I'll be there soon (it's a LDR)
>I give her fitness advice (she's a little chub)
>she gets back together with her bf
>deletes me

Haha why the fuck did I even try to get a gf it doesn't matter what you do or how you change yourself! You can get /fit/ like I did, you can say the most soppy things and tell her everything she wants to hear and she'll STILL leave you. I thought it was a fucking meme, I seriously tried lads. I wish I never did.
>>
Who cares, she was a fat cosplaying trump supporter. Sounds literally worthless
>>
File: pepe.jpg (10KB, 234x250px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
10KB, 234x250px
She even said she had sex with older dudes before as a way to cope with her loneliness, but I never really felt the way I did talking with any other girls. Just her. I feel like such a pathetic fucking cuck, the same type I always mock on /pol/ but know I now how it happens. I'm gonna go to the gym, maybe when I get back I'll post some caps if anyone cares...
>>
>>34740159
Jesus fuck, man. That's fucked up.
Shadowing happens quite often in situations like this. I feel you Anon, I really do. Please take comfort in the fact that you're not alone in this.
>>
>You hear the memes
>You put yourself out there thinking their just memes
>The memes end up more real then you could possibly imagine.
Many such cases. Listen to r9k next time. We'll get em back in the beta uprising.
>>
>>34740159
I have a perfect cute online neet gf with literally no friends who never goes outside

She also hates normies and men and is obsessed with me to an autistic level, can't wait for her to get picked up by some Chad and get filled with 82 cocks before never speaking to me again desu.
>>
>>34740159
I literally got cucked by an asian by my online waifu. Is there anything more pathetic then getting cucked by an asian?
>>
>>34740286
She was Asian too, forgot to mention. I'm gonna lift these feels away, bye.
>>
File: 2cd.png (38KB, 600x621px) Image search: [Google]
2cd.png
38KB, 600x621px
>trump supporter
>perfect

zozzle

get fucked op
i hope she gets BLACKED soon.
>>
>>34740159
OP, honestly your story is just another sad and cliche here the beta tries to get the better for her and ends up being kicked up in his ass. I got really sad (just a bit) for you, but I have a tip for you: just let it go. Don't try to get a girlfriend because you want sex or to fulfill the space in your heart. The thing is that life never stops and you are wasting time and hurting yourself doing this. Just live your life and fuck the bitches.
>>
File: 1483347555928.jpg (271KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1483347555928.jpg
271KB, 1280x960px
>asian women
original i swear
>>
>>34740209
/thread
Oregano Comment God Dammit
>>
>>34740159
Girls luv praise from betas but fuck Chads u clueless nigger
>>
File: 1404577346606.jpg (332KB, 1600x1422px) Image search: [Google]
1404577346606.jpg
332KB, 1600x1422px
>>34742108
"Wow your arms have really EXPLODED!"
"You look cute anon!"
"I really love an emotional man"

WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING WRONG? I THOUGHT I WAS BECOMING THE CHAD?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.