[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone else here /toofargone/? i know there's no going

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 1486227018087.jpg (7KB, 199x191px) Image search: [Google]
1486227018087.jpg
7KB, 199x191px
anyone else here /toofargone/?

i know there's no going back to enjoying life. there's only one way out of these constant feelings of hate and depression. it's been like this for years now and i'm screwed. i've already debunked the concept of "love" so it's not like i'm gonna run into some dumb bitch and have the old "lmao she saved my life xddd" story you hear from normans.
don't take the red pill before you're 20. don't dabble in blackpill ideology before you're 20. you'll be screwing yourself. take it from me. past twenty and i now realize it wasn't a teenage phase.
>>
What I would give to be blissfully ignorant again
>>
>>34739666
Did you do anything wrong anon?
If you don't have a tonne of unresolved guilt I think you can still enjoy life
>>
Too bitter and old to feel alive. My dog has died, my grandparents have died, my HS Friends are now either married or dead, it's been a long time since I've even gone out to have fun. It's just alcohol and memories for me
>>
>>34740318
i've never really done anything to hurt anyone legitimately, but everything that led me to this state is personal. and everything personal really matters in the end
>>
I'm too far gone too.
Might as well as make the best of it and just spend the rest of my days outside of work, sitting in my chair and reading a book.
>>
>>34739666
how do I revert the redpill? is it too late?
>>
>>34740741
you can't. your soul has been sold for this knowledge.
>>
>>34739666
You just sound like you need to read a book. It's easy to be smart when you're dumb, isn't it?
>>
>>34740764
nononono please, It's started getting harder for me to integrate with normal society, and I'm only in HS. There has to be something to save me.
>>
I think I'm finally making peace with the fact that there is no hope.

official anthem for this thread: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbeIv39s04s
>>
>>34740825
there's nothing. you made a mistake. in high school you're supposed to be simple minded and bluepilled. look around you, you see everyone else like that, right?
your descent begins. you will spend time thinking about things you didn't think you would. if you end up like me and some people i know, every day will come with a series of existential crises. it will get worse. you may learn how to live with it, but it still won't be a happy life.
say goodbye to being /comfy/ and say hello to more stress in your life.
>>
The only pill I wish you would take is a cyanide pill.
>>
File: 1464252831413.jpg (73KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1464252831413.jpg
73KB, 250x250px
>did a lot recently to attempt normiedom
>have changed almost everything in my life
>still feel the same way
I'm so numb, my grandma almost died today and I didn't care. I actually have some reasons to live right now but i'm just not interested. I used to think it was just a lack of motivation but I know it isn't anymore. You can't motivate a empty shell.

>>34740825
>HS and redpilled
Just don't go NEET and you'll be fine
>>
>>34740917
that makes two of us, roastie
>>
File: Hey_Bro.png (490KB, 1280x709px) Image search: [Google]
Hey_Bro.png
490KB, 1280x709px
>>34739666

>Life is like a series of dominoes
>One failure leading to another failure leading to another failure
>Just a failure Jamboree
>Everytime I think of one of my fuck ups it causes a desire to escape
>Can't escape
>Don't know what to do

I know that feel, OP. Sometimes I idealize the homeless lifestyle because it means I can focus on day to day survival instead of being lost in my own thoughts
>>
>>34740894

but... they're all beta cucks, the redpill can't be a bad thing can it? I know the truth now, I see how I've been fucking BRAINWASHED my entire life. I'm not some alt-right facist or some shit, just now have the stats to combat all this dumb shit around me.
>>
>>34740935
I'm a dude, bro. Shitposts like this are just fucking stupid.
>>
>>34740984
that's how you start viewing everything but believe me you'll go further. we all want to know more, right?

your way of thinking is not the norm. you will be ostracized and cast out if you let any of your peers know of your true views and thoughts. remain in deep cover no matter what as you finish HS, and even get into college. it's what we all do
>>
>>34741010
do you realize you're on /r9k/ my dude? where all the suicidals and NEETS etc. come together?
>>
>>34740932
>Just don't go NEET and you'll be fine
I'm a non-neet khhv with no friends. Everyday I feel empty inside. But I am financially 'fine'.
>>
>>34741070
not being homeless is the goal here, anon

you win
>>
>>34739666
You need to read Nietzch,
If you're brain can handle it.
You will learn to turn the nihilism into fuel.
You will be stronger.
>>
Lmao

ITT a bunch of virgin losers think the reason they're miserable is because they read a bunch of redpill comics online. Holy fuck this is some funny shit
>>
File: sadfeelfrog.png (110KB, 795x662px) Image search: [Google]
sadfeelfrog.png
110KB, 795x662px
>>34741600

t. normalfag

oregeano
>>
Once you get past 25 you can report back
>>
>>34741600
Leave now before you become one of us.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.