[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw mom just told me i have to move out by next week I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 11

File: 1424112035841.png (343KB, 575x540px) Image search: [Google]
1424112035841.png
343KB, 575x540px
>tfw mom just told me i have to move out by next week

I'm a NEET with no money
>>
>>34739186
What about NEETbux from the government?
>>
Food more of you fucks deserve to be killed off
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (18KB, 248x189px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
18KB, 248x189px
>>34739436
>when you try to be edgy but fail with the first letter you type
Wew I needed this laugh, lad, thanks
>>
File: egg.png (405KB, 597x786px) Image search: [Google]
egg.png
405KB, 597x786px
>>34739186
get a job

origami oribinalis
>>
>>34739186
>being a subservient beta
>letting a woman tell u what to do

lmao this is why ur on r9k

beat her ass and choke her OP
>>
>>34739186
just get a job driving forklifts or some shit
>>
>>34739186
She's doing you a favor Anon. Once you're a happy, successful normie you'll thank her.
>>
She should've at least given you a month so you could get a job desu senpai
>>
File: 1486522141555s.jpg (2KB, 124x122px) Image search: [Google]
1486522141555s.jpg
2KB, 124x122px
>>34739186
Get back in that bitches room and let her know anon the fuck is in charge. Dont lett some roastie tell you what to do. It's your life, you are a man and obviously better then some stupid Stacy. Punch her and let her know you have the biggest dick.
>>
>>34739548

>im so tough i will beat up my mom and choke her
>>
where do you live? just offer up your boihole to nearby anons to live in their garage or attic maybe even basement
>>
File: 0razXPgh (13).gif (421KB, 206x206px) Image search: [Google]
0razXPgh (13).gif
421KB, 206x206px
>>34739570
GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BOARD YOU NORMIE TRASH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34739622
Seems right to me. I don't see why you used the sarcastic tone here.
>>
>>34739622

Its not about being tough, that's just basic being a man. Would you let some wrinkle ass hoe make you move out of your own house?
>>
this is your chance to be redeemed at life. think of it as a reboot. cherish this chance. embrace it. put yourself out there. you will live a better life. you are very lucky anon to get this opportunity to get out of your comfort zone.
>>
>>34739673

What makes it your house?
>>
>get job/education
>get money

boom. thanks to liberalism you can climb the social ladders. do it.

boom
>>
>>34739186
where do you live anon? if you live near me im going to have a room open up soon as long as your fine living in the basement until we get the money to finish it. rent is only $600 a month ($800 when its finished) and theres a lot of places hiring around here.
>>
>>34739186
Maybe a part time job will make the bitch content. I know being in any sort of wagecuck position is hell to a NEET, but something like part time gas pumping isn't that bad, basic pay for putting a hose in normies cars and taking money from them with a smug grin as they drive off to their full jew wagecuck office job. Plus you could just chill in those warm booths and shitpost on your phone when theres no cars.
>>
>>34739693
Well if it was his mom who makes the decisions, then his dad is a cuck, which leaves OP the only one who can oppose his mom.

If he beats her, he is originally the man of the house, and the man owns the house.
>>
>>34739378
>What about NEETbux from the government?
Are you kidding? If he lives in the USA it will likely take close to a year for SSD to even look at his application. They will most likely deny it unless OP has some really good documentation about how he cant work.
>>
File: teeehee.png (8KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
teeehee.png
8KB, 320x320px
>>34739436
>>34739514
>>34739565
>>34739570
>>34739680
>>34739693
>>34739710
>>34739774
SeriousIy?
She fucked up in the first place by being a normie slut in the first place. Taking care of OP is her punishment. She should have learned that by now.
>>
File: 54352452345342.jpg (42KB, 547x471px) Image search: [Google]
54352452345342.jpg
42KB, 547x471px
>>34739774
>he lives in a state where he can't pump his own gas

how adorable
>>
>>34739186
Omg, but I thought that NEETlife was all about banging my gf while I wagecuck for shekelstien?
>>
>>34739680
Whoa all this cookie cutter normie advice is painful to read.
>>
>>34739783

The one who pays for the house, owns the house dipshit.
>>
In most places, it's illegal to evict someone without a 30 day notice, even if the tenant doesn't pay any rent.
>>
>>34739186
Welfare my man. Pretend you're looking for a job so they don't fuck you over.
>>
>>34739842
>American'ts literally believe this and will unironically defend this

this is why women wear pants in ur country and can ruin a man's life with just words
>>
>>34739186
Where do you live. Cock for cash cock for cash
>>
>>34739943

So go buy your own house if you don't like it
>>
>>34739993
Not like owning a home will do any better for us. We will do what we are doing now just we can say we own the space we are doing it in.
>>
>>34740014

Yeah it will. It will make you get off your ass.
>>
>>34740030
So we can end up sitting on our ass somewhere else?
>>
>>34740053
fooken rekt mayt
>>
>>34740053
O-O-OOOBLITERATED
>>
>>34740053
>>34740066
>>34740081

I suppose you don't have to work for things, just don't except other people to work for you. I hope your ass enjoys cold concrete
>>
File: 90865237667.png (792KB, 510x823px) Image search: [Google]
90865237667.png
792KB, 510x823px
>5 months ago mom kicked me out
>selfish reasons i was actually a benefit to that whore
>haven't spoken to her in that time
>moved in with my uncle which i should've done a long time ago
>since then i've been improving myself
>got my GED
>getting /fit/
>plan to join the military
>told my family this
>know my mom heard
>she sends a flurry of angry messages to my uncle
>sends me a bunch of messages telling me she loves me and to come home
I didn't realize what a shitty person my mother was until she kicked me out.

Prove your mom wrong, OP.
>>
>>34740195
I won't except it but i will accept it
>>
>>34739186

>single mother neglects son his whole life, so he becomes a developmentally stunted and dependent manchild that is incapable of succeeding or even functioning as an adult
>"dindu nuffin, get out"
Why is this allowed? It shouldn't be legal for them to do this.
>>
>>34739186
Legally can't make you get out without a proper eviction notice signed by the courts. Doesn't matter if you don't pay for any bills, you've lived there for assumingly years, that's considered your residence. My family tried to do the same shit with me and bullshitted their argument of "you don't pay rent we can kick you out whenever we damn well please" Granted I moved all of my important shit out of the house when they made those threats and a friend stored my shit, but I still stayed there for another month while they got the paperwork in order since they were not aware of the law. I moved my shit out because if they were to destroy any of your property the police can't do anything about it, and you'd have to take them to small claims court which is time and money on your part. Best to just eliminate the risk on your side.
>>
>>34739186
Assuming you live in the US. Contact a Community Action Partnership- they're a taxpayer-funded safety net for NEETs and other broke-ass people. Employed by one where NEETs come in all the time for gibs.
>>
>>34739186
I have a spare room in my house and will adopt you and pay your food if you agree to give me daily handjobs and call me your black pappy.
>>
get raped neetcuck.

not original
>>
I'm in the same shit soon, anon, but a homeless ninja gave me guidance

If you have a shit job and car, you're set.
If neither, then get one or both.
>save your money, save save save
>get a gym membership, even if you don't use it there's showers and hot water infinitely
>when you go to a lot to grab some zzz's, switch lots every day, at least three, staying in one place is a big no no

And one that he didn't say but I think is kind of a good idea is get a pay as you go smartphone, no contract, no monthly fees, no debt, buy a card to get Internet or go to the local free WiFi hookup to kill time
>>
I will help you OP. If u wanna stay neet just check in psych ward. Roof over your head, top food and drugs for free. If you play your cards right you MIGHT even get disability bux out of it.
>>
File: tumblr_ngorddSxXK1tezt7xo1_500.jpg (51KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ngorddSxXK1tezt7xo1_500.jpg
51KB, 500x500px
>>34739186
>be 23
>still a basement dweller
>honestly wish my parents would kick me out so I would be forced to start fresh somewhere else
>won't leave of my own accord because they just let me live here without paying rent
>>
>>34740201
>>selfish reasons i was actually a benefit to that whore
Elaborate
>>
>>34739186
Good. Going homeless will light that fire under your ass to get a job and take care of yourself.

Coming from someone who spent a brutal winter living out of a car, surviving on truck stop showers and ramen packets. Literally the best thing that ever happened to me.
>>
>>34742934
damg mang
dfdf
>>
>>34739710
wow why dont all those homeless people just go climb ladders they must be so lazy
>>
>>34743432
As someone who was homeless, its because they are either lazy, or mentally incapable of getting and keeping a job (think veterans that flashback every time they hear a remotely loud impact).
>>
>>34739186
just threaten suicide idiot. its probably true anyway
>>
>>34740373
I know this is old, but what kind of shit parent destroys their kid's shit? I hope you never spoke to them again.
>>
and once again, wagies prevail
>>
>>34743741
What kind of parent gets to the point where they are ready to evict their kid, but doesn't even contact a lawyer.

I have one on call whenever I want, with up to 40 hours in court per year, 80 hours of office work per year, for 14 bucks per month.

Legal Shield is cheap as fuck, and it works for all the little shit that comes up along the way.
>>
>>34743491
That's such bullshit. You got lucky. Some places will just refuse to hire and a lot of places have a boss that will rip you off. Nobody goes from living on a sidewalk to getting a job and affording a place to live. It doesn't happen.
>>
>>34743870
Took me 6 months to save up enough for first and last months rent, as well as turning on the utilities.

Of course, I was also paying storage fees for my shit and a cell phone bill (need a cell phone in order to get hired).

If you're going homeless, I recommend a Casio Ravine 2 on Page Plus Cellular for 12 bucks per month. Everyone should always have at least one emergency phone.

They should also have a Bluebird card for the cheapest bank account you can get (I didn't have it at the time, but I sure as shit do now). Cashing paychecks through the photo capture, using Wal Mart as your bank, free checks, and no monthly fees is about as good as you can get for an emergency account.
>>
>>34739783
Whos name is on the title?
>>
>>34743972
You know what I think you're full of shit. You didn't spend 6 months homeless.
Your mail went to someones house, you used their internet, you used their showers. You had a job. You didn't start out from square one. It doesn't happen.
>>
>>34744001
Your mail went to someones house
PO Box
>you used their internet
Laptop in the trunk. McDonalds for wifi
>you used their showers.
Truckstop showers
You had a job.
>I didn't when I went homeless. But I got one. Didn't advertise that I was homeless. Cellphone plus work references, and a bullshit address. Bank account from before I went homeless.

>You didn't start out from square one. It doesn't happen.
Believe what you want.
>>
Is there any way for NEET's like me to help other NEET's who are less fortunate to have rich mothers?
I'm thinking maybe helping out at a soup kitchen but I doubt that you'd have the humility to go to one.
>>
>>34743491
Or druggies. In fact, mostly druggies.
>>
>>34744056
Humility goes out the window when you're starving. Also, NEET's have social anxiety. Completely different from humility.
>>
>>34744065
I consider druggies to be lazy. After all, its not like you can't detox while homeless. They detox, and then go straight back on it the first chance they get, which is lazy.
>>
File: Theresbetterwaystokillyourself.jpg (386KB, 1330x1790px) Image search: [Google]
Theresbetterwaystokillyourself.jpg
386KB, 1330x1790px
>>34739186
You should consider this then
>>
Here's something to hopefully give you hope

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0s6zTF1yR9L

Above all else, good luck
>>
>>34744070
I just made that assumption since I'm very prideful despite being a NEET and wouldn't accept charity from somebody else, whether it was social or physical. But yeah I was hoping that volunteering might help my social anxiety.
>>
>>34744040
I don't believe it. Most people don't get by without using their friends kitchen/bathroom hang out watch tv and crash their most nights, have someone they can send their mail and shit to and use their computer. A family or friend or move between a few of them.
And yeah not letting people know you are homeless is the only way to do it because if people think for a split second they can get away with someone they will. If they think you are having a hard time they think it's funny to make it harder and they'd sell you out for anything whatsoever they think would benefit them. most people are merciless and will move in on any weakness they think they can.
not to mention you had a car and shit like a laptop to start with you already had a bunch of shit to put in storage and cash to start off with to pay for it
>>
>>34739824
i've never encountered gas station attendants and i've been around a lot of the US. I still can't figure out where they are or why they are there.
>>
>>34744177
I don't really care whether you believe it. I just told you how I survived.

If you ever find yourself in a similar situation, you can most certainly do the same. And I had friends in town, but none of them extended an offer to me. Guess how many of those friends I still speak with?

I bailed out of town to look for additional work when I realized that there was literally no reason to stay (no job + no REAL friends = no reason to stick around). Went to a town with a lower cost of living, but small industry. Got a job at a shot peening facility for 9 dollars per hour while I started saving and kept looking.

It was miserable, but, shy of the 6 months of eating nothing but ramen noodles (I can't even stand the smell of that shit without dry heaving anymore), I could do it again.
>>
>>34744283
You're a lot more fucked if you're homeless without a car.
>>
>>34744320
Totally a fair assessment. Car allows you to store a few different pairs of clothes, and keep them locked up while you work. You don't get that without one.

But cars are also extraordinarily cheap if you're willing to take one that barely runs just for the storage, and park it as far away from walmart doors as you can.

I'm talking like 300 bucks cheap.
>>
>>34744379
I'd rather do the gym membership thing for storage desu. Good thing about cars is it's mobile shelter. You could die from exposure with a car little alone without one unless you want to go to the homes that are full of lunatics and third world diseases. Having a car is a massive bonus to being homeless.
>>
>>34739808
But maybe she wanted a kid.

>b-but he never asked to be born

So do you think he preferred the nothingness of before?
>>
>>34739774
Kek. Making fun about people driving to work while you are standing in the cold beeing a nigger for normies who smiles for a dollar while serving chad.

What are you laughing about?
>>
>>34744418
Yup. Just make sure that you only break one law at a time. Considering that you're homeless, it will likely be car insurance. But that means that you are going to have to keep your tags up to date and all lights in use. Requires an examination every time you go to move the car.
>>
>>34744249
I can't remember if it is Oregon or Montana, but one of those states doesn't allow self service.

If I had to guess, I would say Oregon.
>>
>>34744249
>>34744461
It's Oregon and New Jersey.

Neither state is a particularly good one to go homeless in. Looking at steep rent and a competitive job market.
>>
Tell her "the only way you can make me move out is in a body bag"
>>
>>34744481
Not true. She can make you move out in cuffs if you don't willingly leave after taking you to court.
>>
File: 1287264075841l.png (489KB, 512x434px) Image search: [Google]
1287264075841l.png
489KB, 512x434px
>>34739186
>Food
How embarrassing
>>
>>34739186
You can't evict someone on 1 weeks notice.
>>
>>34744584
she not evicting him you dumb fuck shes just tired of her usless leach of a son bgasically fucking her up the ass everyday and doing shit all with there life
>>
On my 18th birthday, my mom got me literally nothing. Instead, I woke up with my bags already packed. She took me to a shitty motel, paid for a week, and left me there. And that was how I 'moved' out of the house.

Ended up being homeless for 3 years. She still thinks she did nothing wrong.

If you want your kids to move out, fine, encourage them to move out. Maybe help them look for a job if that's what it takes. Then wait until they have enough money and are financially secure enough to support themselves. But don't just leave them on the side of a road, shrug and walk away. That's complete abandonment and it's a really shitty thing to do and frankly I'm still kinda mad about it.
>>
>>34744880
Why didn't you cut all contact with her? That's just plain evil. At least find the worst retirement home you can find when she's old.
>>
>>34744964
>Why didn't you cut all contact with her?
I tried to but she found me. It's a weird, long story.
>>
>>34744880
Yep this. My mom use to use me for money and it was pay up pay more or get out. She knew how to set it just enough to try and exploit me to keep me that way since I didn't have any other options. She didn't give a shit about me or if I could support myself it was about taking everything she could and fuck you if you can't. She ended up breaking down and letting me stay anyway because she couldn't do it without my help but she set out to make life as miserable as she possible could at all times unless it's a holiday or something. She got fat and gave up on ever getting a new boyfriend and started turning into a cat lady. Getting too fat to hardly move at all or stand for very long. It's like she just wants to be miserable and make everyone else that way too. She turned into a hoarder so I could never bring girls back to the house either because it was in such terrible condition no matter how much I worked at it.
>>
>>34744988
Green text it, anon.

original
>>
>>34745071
>two years after I finally stopped living on the street and found an apartment
>I basically ghosted
>moved to a new state, obliterated all of my social media profiles, never told anyone where I went and cut off all contact with EVERYONE I knew
>she just decides to randomly show up at my door one day
>gives me a long, loud, belligerent rant about how you can't run away from your problems
>"how could you do that to me, anon? you selfish asshole blah blah blah you have no idea what I went through to provide for you blah blah blah guilt guilt guilt lies lies lies etc etc etc"
>literally belittling me in front of my neighbors
>I kicked her out and told her to go back home
>she throws a fit because it was a 15-hour drive and she DEMANDS that I let her stay for a while so we can talk
>I don't want to talk.
>things get out of hand, there's a few hours of screaming and cursing.
>I got too angry and punched her in the stomach as hard as I could, she starts crying
>neighbors call the police, she leaves
>"No officer, everything's fine, thanks"
>she calls me twice a day almost every day since
>I hang up twice a day almost every day since
>>
Why did this thread stop all of a sudden?
>>
>>34745231
I know that feeling. I got haunted for years. It's been 8 years, and I've since gotten married. Chick lives in the closest big city to my town there is, and keeps trying to facebook me.

Annoying as shit.
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.