[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>professor has everyone introduce themselves >one chad

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: 1483639332207.png (90KB, 518x612px) Image search: [Google]
1483639332207.png
90KB, 518x612px
>professor has everyone introduce themselves
>one chad speaks TWELVE fucking languages and is super good looking
>some girl has burns like she was in a fire as a kid or something and talks like Walt Jr but is not a virgin because she talked about her ex boyfriend
>professor gets to me
>I-I'm anon, I like movies and playing guitar
FUCK, I WANT TO KILL MYSELF, EVEN THE WHISKEY AND CIGARETTES DON'T HELP THAT MUCH
>>
Hello, I'm anon. I play video games, suffer with severe depression, and like vaporwave. Please don't approach me
>Give your mock introduction anononononons
>>
>>34738588
that's a fine introduction bro you just have to be confident in yourself

guitar is cool

what bands do you like?
>>
>>34738629
Deftones
Tool
Korn
Limp Bizkit
Megadeth
Metallica
RATM
Van Halen
Rush
>>
File: Hanako.png (60KB, 180x300px) Image search: [Google]
Hanako.png
60KB, 180x300px
>>34738588
Burned girl? That almost sounds like...
>>
>>34738679
>all that edgy fedoracore
>>
>>34738626
Howdy there. I'm Mr Anon and I like knives and fire.
>>
>>34738679

Amazing. I'm 34 and those are bands I listen to.

I find it fascinating that youth still like rock music.

I thought everyone your age would be listening to EDM/dubstep.

But to me, nothing can really replace the anger/misery/angst of a good rock band.
>>
>>34738731
no one ever said OP wasn't 34
Most of those bands are quintessential late 90s metal
>>
>>34738800
>no one ever said OP wasn't 34

Yeah I suppose. Good point.

OP how old are you?

Also there's nothing wrong with your answer. That's what I used to say back then as well.

And I ended up here ...

So um...

Yeah.
>>
>>34738626

Vaporwave fucking sucks. Its too boring.
>>
>>34738848
OP here
I'm 21
I just like 90s grunge/ metal
>>
>>34738950
Grunge is truly the most robot genre
>>
File: feels img 15.jpg (87KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
feels img 15.jpg
87KB, 800x800px
Hello, I'm anon, and although I may appear to be happy, these are really just multiple walls I've put up so that no one can see the withering, painfully depressed interior of my emotions, because I wouldn't want to worry anybody. I listen to Van Morrison, Creedence Clearwater Revival, and Led Zeppelin because I cling to scraps of joy I felt when I first heard these bands as a child. I'll probably meet a few of you, and become way more invested in our friendship than you are because of my constant loneliness.
>>
>>34738950

What do most angry/unhappy kids your age listen to?

Rap music is ultra normie shit about bitches/hoes/money/fucking/ego.

EDM is monotonous easy going music with no real edge to it.

?

I don't get what the modern equivalent of the bands you listed is.
>>
>>34738588

OP you are weak as fuck to be affected by this shit, and unless that chad actually talked in 12 languages I wouldnt believe shit

Also tons of fucked up chicks had a boyfriend but they don't even get a pity fuck trust me
>>
>>34739019
>What do kids my age listen to?
I legitimately do not know. I assume rap and pop garbage. I don't talk to a lot of people, most of my "friends" are like me
>>
>>34738626
I'm Anon. I have a decent career which I just started after finishing top of my class a couple years ago but my personal life is completely dead. I have almost no friends, I don't get out much and I spend most of my free time listening to music and looking at SFW pokemon fanart on /vp/. Now fuck the fuck off.
>>
>>34738588
Are you implying you want to waste your time learning languages or be an AUTISTIC BURN VICTIM?
>>
>>34738876
Try vaportrap.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEaRON-XP3g
>>
>>34739098
>That video is not available.

Cool story bro.
>>
>>34739098
WAIT
HOLY SHIT

I LISTEN TO THIS TYPE OF MUSIC ALL THE TIME AND I ALWAYS SAID IT WAS TECHNO WHEN PEOPLE ASKED

IVE BEEN LISTENING TO UNDERGROUND VAPORWAVE FOR A DECADE AND PEOPLE ALWAYS GAVE ME SHIT BECAUSE I SAID IT WAS TECHNO AND I LISTENED TO TECHNO ALL THE TIME
>>
>>34739019
Not him but they listen to edgy rap or "muh autistic screaming" bands if they're anrgy.
Unhappy/depressed ones probably listen to meme shit like vapourwave, or at least I do anyway along with 80's jpop
>>
>>34739019
not OP but same age, emo non normies either listen to japanese animu shit or 90s-00s nu-metal like the bands you listed (LP, Deftones, SOAD, Disturbed, A7X (stretching it, I know) et cetera)
>>
I just claim to read books and like traveling. keeps me simple an anonymous.
>>
>>34739352
can confirm

t. 20 and listen to those
>>
>>34739352
OP here, I like those bands too
>>
>>34738588
> hi, I'm anon. I like dank memes and sniffing lines of moon sugar from khajits ass crack.
Guaranteed random awkward glances from girls for the rest of the year.
>>
>>34738731
sorry to be pedantic but just so you're aware EDM is a massively encompassing term whereas dubstep is more a microgenre, thats like saying rock/deathmetal
>>
>>34738679
Idk why you'd limit yourself to only 1 genre. I know you didn't say that's all you listen to but all your bands are fairly similar, why not branch out a bit?
>>
What's wrong with movies and guitars? Loads of people like movies and play guitar...you didn't say anything embarrassing but you kept info to a minimum. Who gives a shit...no need to bear your soul to a bunch of strangers.

My name is...

I dislike everyone equally and would never limit my hatred to any one specific sex or race. Small talk is taxing and I am a private person. I would have simply said "fuck off" but did not want to come off as rude.

Have an excellent day and don't get raped...
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.