[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be asian girl >go to a food place with white bf >asian

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: japanese woman ponders.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
japanese woman ponders.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
>be asian girl
>go to a food place with white bf
>asian guy is watching us and he gives us the stank eye
>tfw asian guys move away from us when we sit down at a table
Why do you guys have to be so racist?
>>
>>34738496
>implying it was a robot and not an insecure faggot from /r/AsianMasculinity/
>>
Us? What do you mean? It's natural to hate race mixers. Also don't reply, let your shit thread die
>>
What about you don't give a shit

Show them the power of love
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJVommTls6o

We live in 2017 and it all comes down to who you are
>>
File: C2OpU7EUAAAT-k4.jpg (73KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
C2OpU7EUAAAT-k4.jpg
73KB, 500x500px
ALL THAT MATTERS https://www.instagram.com/mynamesuyeon/

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ LIT MY FAV KOREAN GIRL ^^ <3
>>
File: waves.jpg (292KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
waves.jpg
292KB, 1500x1000px
>>34738496
they obviously don't know the meaning of love
>>
>>34738711
where'd you discover her??? she's such a unique beauty along with her friend aaaanes
she and her husband have been together for 10 years wow!!
>>
>>34738811
aaaanes? i haven't visited that ig in a while so i'm not sure who that is, but her family is love <3 and she is the sweetest ! :) small world hehe forever my girl crush
>>
>>34738811
>she's such a unique beauty

she is classic!
>>
>>34738496

>you guys

>implying there are azn robots here

Bitch go back to the rice fields
>>
Once upon a time I believed we could all get along. But people like to talk shit online and it definitely affects how people feel.
>>
>>34739155
>vegans are giving me dirty looks for eating cheesecake

Why does it matter? Who are they?
>>
>>34738604
This.
Men have it when women of their race date another one.
Especially when it's a white guy dating anyone or a black guy dating anyone. The girl will be branded a disgusting whore no matter what.
>>
>>34739226
hate it*
robloxx
>>
>>34738689
jk i am watching the video.... and it is so sweet i'm in tears!

;-; what a beautiful couple <3 hehe ^^ i feel like i'm watching the notebook and i'm not even finished watching it ! !

(i meant aesthetically but he is really a wonderful, sweet, amazing guy. good for the two of them and blessings forever and eternity <333333 !!!!) eeeee
>>
>>34738496
i'm mexican and i rlly want an asian gf any tips?
>>
>>34739246
Anon you must be exposed to some serious cancer to be able to even make this post.
>>
File: rory-alexis-bledel .jpg (24KB, 570x379px) Image search: [Google]
rory-alexis-bledel .jpg
24KB, 570x379px
i am bawling
>>
>>34739263
>Hey bby can I add some beans to that rice
>>
>>34738496
they probably think you are
>white guy

could you be any more a living stereotype? Also do you feel like a walking meme?
>>
I'm an Asian guy and I don't like Asian girls so go right on ahead brother.

I'm probably going to end up marrying some gold digger nigger at this point so I'm beyond caring.
>>
>>34738496
abort your male kids lest you want elly rodge kids
>>
>>34738496
because you're the asian equivalent of a white girl coalburning, and i say this as a white guy
>>
>>34738667
>she said yes before even looking at the ring

i love her, that's my girl, i'm so happy for them <33333333 love is beautiful !!!!!!! *^-^* love knows no colour or bounds <333333 eternally grateful
>>
>be asian girl
hmmmm
show your """girl"""cock
>>
>>34738667
LMAOOO she said yes before he even got down on knee OMG i would be the same oh my gosh ;-; flying to the united kingdom now!
>>
>>34738496
"You guys"? Why don't you just call us chinks at that point.
>>
>>34738496
Because you're a traitor
>>
>>34739219

It does and it shouldn't, but it does. People don't want to be nice so that's why it's like this.
>>
>>34739835

It's not. We're just taking out our failures on op.
>>
>>34739858
life is too short to worry about others! who don't care for you i n the slightest! or the world: or the power of love !!!!!! <3 they don't know true love!

SPENCER LAURELES
>>
>>34739897
life is too short to worry about others! who don't care for you i n the slightest! or the world: or the power of love !!!!!! <3 they don't know true love!

(accidentally typed captcha in text box!)
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.