[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about high school band https://www.youtube.com/watc

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_20170111_053417.png (236KB, 712x466px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170111_053417.png
236KB, 712x466px
Tell me about high school band

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9L_9s3Tb9M&t
>>
pretty accurate

you can tell the girl who made this only interviewed her friends

why did she record them playing scales though
>>
also this band sucks musically

super out of tune, not together, bad tone
but they're highschoolers so what do you expect
>>
>>34738339

connor's dad is filming the video
>>
>>34738363
they seem to be a rich school. yes?
>>
everyone on that video is attractive as fuck
>>
they were my golden days

i was a drumline chad
>>
>>34739628
ever hook up with a band QT?
>>
>>34739685
i dated a 10/10 cymbalist/cheerleader for three years. we were going to get married and robothood was behind me. then she dumped me because she decided she didn't want to be in a relationship anymore

haven't been with another girl in 5 years
>>
>>34738282
who /Jazzband/ here?

Tenor sax reporting in.

Also, is it just me or do band girls range from smoking hot to creepy weirdos with very little in between?
>>
>>34739802
Bass here, where's my drummer buddy at?

>my feet hurt
>I wish I was playing in a rock band instead
>I should've learned guitar instead
>>
You can tell the guy is a hebephile. He records one hot chick blowing and then skips over all the uggos until he reaches the the nearest hot chick blowing. Then he turns around to film a perky girls tits with her blowing out of frame. Only watched a few minutes though.
>>
first second i immediately thought https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qR3rK0kZFkg
>>
>>34739883
i played drums in kind of a jazz band, i'm also >>34739628.
we were the backing jazz band for the show choir. it had its ups and downs
>>
Hated it, was in band all throughout Junior High/Middle School, dropped it after freshman year.
>>
who here euphonium master race?
>>
>>34738282
literally instant friends, talked to qts all class while making chill friends, had our own band memes and group memes. Honestly the best class time of my life
>>
fucking Robert W. Smith
>>
>>34739802
other tenor sax here
its true
god the potential for bang was amazing
>>
>>34740200
Reporting, the one true robot instrument.
>>
>>34740386

how is it robots automatically are drawn to the euphonium?
>>
>>34740456
Idk man, my section was me and my oneitis. I was so massively beta i barely spoke to her for three years, even when she was giving me the signs. She quit anf I never spoke to her, just stuck with the instrument till the end of high school, alone the whole time.
>>
>>34740540
sounds very comfy even though you were beta. it's nice having something to look forward to every day
>>
>>34739802
Tenor sax here too amigo
>>
File: IMG_0115.jpg (657KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0115.jpg
657KB, 1536x2048px
>>34739802
tenor guy as well, is this a robot instrument?
>only tenor throughout all of middle school and high school
>altofags kept to themselves
>comfy and alone
and to answer the question about girls, i think that girls work that way but in terms of personality
>anti social girl became my oneitis, 8/10
>found out later that she was an 'asexual' tumblrina
dodged a bullet there lmao
>>
File: baito_3.jpg (121KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
baito_3.jpg
121KB, 1280x720px
>>34738282
I was absolute garbo tier, and the only asian so I had to play piano and do the sax solo in a single song. I still don't think I'm even proficient on any instruments and would love a method to find out if I was.

>>34739802
Trying to get your attention for a way to find out if I am any ok at any instrument. Also a tenor sax in jazz band to do the tank thing and stuff.

also uhh
http://jibunwooo.com/
>>
>>34741690
>http://jibunwooo.com/

what am i looking at? i'm white and don't watch anime .
>>
Percy Grainger ftw
>>
>>34738282
Annoying little shits who don't even sound halfway decent.
>>
>>34738282
that vid makes me want to be back in high school
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.