[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is with all the god damned trap shilling? It's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 2008 website.jpg (155KB, 1167x842px) Image search: [Google]
2008 website.jpg
155KB, 1167x842px
What the fuck is with all the god damned trap shilling? It's so blatant and there are at least 10 trap threads ALWAYS bumped hour by hour. If you took this shit away or reduced it at least r9k would be fixed. It's very interesting, these traps claiming to be robots when in reality normies virtue signal them with kindness and tolerance all the fucking time. They get treated like gold for being estrogen soaked toddlers. They are truly non-robots and are borderline normies. But not even this is the real issue, they're just fucking everywhere. They're even more common than fembots and screech louder than them for attention in every god damned thread. This needs to stop.
>>
>>34736167
Why are cisgenders so intolerant towards others? I've yet to see a trans or trap person say they want all heteros to fuck off.

I'm neither but I enjoy their presence, its a lot better than having someone like OP around who can't produce anything but bad vibes.
>>
File: 1462451192376.jpg (181KB, 853x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1462451192376.jpg
181KB, 853x1280px
>>34736167
That's the tradeoff for thicc boipuschie.
>>
Fuck off newfag orrigiinallu
>>
>>34736236

lol bait

You know "die cis scum" is a common insult
>>
>>34736167
>>34736236
we found a group of people similar to us who we could share feels
just like the tumblrinas everyone here makes fun of we found that there are more like us, and we are accepted.

no real robot would dare leave the house dressed as a woman, we are way too self conscious.

it's annoying seeing the normies and extroverted autists take over our "safe space"
>>
>>34736517
It was never your safe space. Trap shit started pooping up in early 2014 and you destroyed everything with your stupid estrogen memes. If a robotrap went crossdressing in public all they would have to do would act embarrassed and then the normies would encourage them to come out of their shell or some virtue signaling shit .
>>
File: 1462325748027.jpg (35KB, 480x465px) Image search: [Google]
1462325748027.jpg
35KB, 480x465px
>>34736167
men have a tendency to try to opt out of their gender when they go insane from intense isolation from women

there are slso men who have failed in obtaining women but are not faggots so they know better then to question their own gender, but rather try to become better men

/r9k/s home to both
>>
>>34737876
building upon that premise, it is a lot easier to pretend to be a female on the internet, especially 4chan, and men naturally give women or "women" a lot of attention due to the hormones in their body.

this is why traps thrive on here, because if a boy is lonely and a faggot, he can just pretend to be a girl and post himself in femmine positions or some shit, and the men on here are so desperate for "female" attention they will respond to that male imitating a female.

just look up any trap thread and it will have 100's of responses and lurkers

it has gotten s bad, to the point where the male doesn't have to pretend to be female, but rather act feminine and other males will give him attention
>>
>>34736167

I'm pretty sure you know exactly what's happening because you're probably the one posting them.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.