[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2 years ago >C'mon, which one you guys took my phone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

>2 years ago
>C'mon, which one you guys took my phone
>Don't look at me, it was anon
>It can't be anon, he's like, a teddy bear

It's been two years and I still wonder what did she mean by saying I was a teddy bear
>>
sweet, innocent, unassuming, not a threat
>>
>>34735587
probably also fat
are you fat, op?
>>
>>34735631
in this context it isnt relevant, fatness doesnt have much to do with stealing a phone
>>
>>34735666
definitely fat
>>
>>34735666
It is because there's more to hug, like with a bulky bear. Why do you think people cuddle teddy bears? They resemble fatty, furry creatures that offer a large, comforting zone of embrace. When not angered or otherwise violent, they act with innocence and carefree glee.

It's like a dog but higher up in the chain and more respectable.
>>
>>34735744
yeah i get that, but specifically in the context of the conversation it doesnt make sense

"who was stole phone?"
"it was him!"
"nah, hes fat"
>>
>>34735631
I guess I'm chubby but not straight out fat
>>
>>34735796
It isn't the fatness so much as the attributes it presents or amplifies the perception of.

In this case, if you were like a "teddy bear", fatness and your personality could produce traits as described in >>34735587 's post.

So the focus isn't on you being fat, it's on the traits produced by being fat and how you present yourself.

Stuff like this is common enough. For example, disgust when witnessing morbidly obese people may bring to mind lack of restraint, greed/selfishness, filthiness, etc. Physical image inmediately spawns personality trait assumptions upon first contact, and they become cemented over time.
>>
>>34736099
Exactly my point as described in my post, then. You aren't (>>34736141
) so fat as to be grotesque, but just enough to appear gentle and unassuming.
>>
>>34736175
I guess so, so is that a good thing
>>
>>34736369
That depends on your intentions and the people you want to pick up on said intentions.

For example, If you want to be 'the sexy co-worker', it may be more likely to be a disasvantage unless someone prefers the cuddly bear type you seem to exhibit.

Your traits could make you seem more approachable than someone higher up on the social ladder, making it easier for those above and near your position to engage with you platonically.

The list of possibilities is practically endless. Make more objective analysis' of yourself and your image, then make changes accordingly to suit your needs and desires. If you want to be more respected, then perhaps consider changing your diet and exercising (/fit/ has a great sticky for this).
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.