[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Move to different country (US to Yuropoor) to be with robot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1486565240006.gif (387KB, 269x270px) Image search: [Google]
1486565240006.gif
387KB, 269x270px
>Stuck doing nothing all day because I don't speak the language
>Live with his parents til he can get apartment
>Makes remarks that I'm getting fat discreetly
>Depression and anxiety is crippling me from any sort of motivation

Wat do? Thinking of killing myself every night, but feel I do love him; I dont want to put him through that agony
>>
>study the language
>stop getting fat

cunt
>>
>>34735370

Thanks, will proceed with running in front of bus
>>
>>34735312
what part of eating less don't you understand? if a jew can do it, so can you
>>
>>34735613

Depressed with nothing to do makes you eat
>>
>>34735694
>implying you can't occupy yourself with getting better at league
>>
>>34735312
>>34735459
>>34735694
>she got baited-and-switched by a Failed Chad
oh man beautiful
>>
>>34735722

He's good looking though (6'4, a bit chub), and family has money. Just a former NEET with a shit job right now. I really am on the verge of suicide though.
>>
File: 1466897750790.jpg (87KB, 800x764px) Image search: [Google]
1466897750790.jpg
87KB, 800x764px
>>34735826
>He's good looking though (6'4, a bit chub), and family has money. Just a former NEET with a shit job right now. I really am on the verge of suicide though.
If his family has money then why didn't he set things up for you two to live in an apartment before you got there? I'm assuming you made him play for your air fare if he's built like Chad and is wealthy like Chad

it's a fair question and hopefully it'll nag away at you and make you doubt how much he really cares about you and your relationship and whether or not he was just using you as a tool to stroke his ego since obviously he didn't/doesn't even fucking care that you don't speak the language
>>
well there's your problem. if you fail to understand what i'm trying to say

>go to nearest evaporater/condenser unit for a/c outside
>cut the copper tubing and let the refrigerant out
>lay down next to tube and inhale refrigerant
>go to sleep forever
>????
>profit

you didn't get this info from me though
>>
>>34735882

We're staying here til we can find a place. I'll admit he's being a jew and wants something cheap. ~500 euro a month. It's hard as fuck to find something decent apparently. Oh also he married me. I think he cares about me a lot, I just can't deal with being useless. Also language is hard. Another reason I want to end it.
>>
>>34735931
>married you
>BUT he's making you live at home with his "wealthy" parents
Yeah nah he's just using you to stroke his ego. You're the human equivalent of someone who gets/adopts a dog, then throws it in the backyard and never pays attention to it.

SAD!
>>
>>34735901

Guarantee that I'll die? This would probably be hard to find where I'm living.
>>
>>34735312
Which language?
>>
Don't SD, dawg. Keep searching till you find something to give you purpose.
>>
>>34736026
the refrigerant literally freezes your lungs, you simply pass out without any hope of recovery. aka successful suicide. but i didn't say that, nor do i condone it
>>
>>34736035

German lol
>>
>>34736071
>English is native language
>can't learn German while immersed in the language.
Fucking kill yourself you retard, that's one of the most closely related languages to English - along with Dutch. It's like a Spanish person complaining that Italian is way too hard to learn.
>>
>>34736148

probably am retarded but I don't think it's that easy
>>
>>34736148

how can she learn language when nobody talks to an occupied cunt
>>
>>34735312
>>Makes remarks that I'm getting fat discreetly

Well are you getting fat? Take the hint anon
>>
>>34736239
>I don't think it's that easy
My dad was 35 years old and only spoke slavspeak when he went to Germany for 6 months on business - came back talking a passable amount of German.

I learned German literally from watching German cartoons on satellite TV.

Even though I don't speak a lick of Dutch, I can understand the gist of what someone is saying if I concentrate, just by knowing German.

As I said, German, Dutch and English are very closely related. If you even tried a bit, you would pick up the basics within a year just by walking down the street and trying to have a basic conversation with shop-keepers, your husband, his parents etc. Add to that the ubiquity of language learning resources on the net.

Yes, it is terribly easy and the only reason you can't do is because are too lazy to even try.
>>
>>34735312
If you won't regret not trying harder, come home.
>>
>>34735901
>>34736026
That is the most retarded thing I've ever read. There is absolutely no way that would ever work
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.