[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never degrade a girl like this >Chads who bullied

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1481328246049.jpg (183KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1481328246049.jpg
183KB, 1000x750px
>you will never degrade a girl like this
>Chads who bullied you in school do it on a daily basis
>you didn't deserve this cuz you're beta autist

Literally what is the point of our existence if natural selection tosses us out of the gene pool?
>>
>>34734682
I don't want to degrade a girl though, I want to cuddle with one every night and hold her.
>>
You could always stop acting beta
>>
>>34734775
This. It's why I want a virgin. Sex will be about love, not about domination. It wil be about respecting each other, not to degradd.
>>
To collect dank pepes of course. What else.
>>
>>34734819

Sex is all about gender roles though anon. You can't fight biology.
>>
>>34734794
beta isn't acting, it's the way you were born and you can't change it
>>
>>34734682
i've done that. shit is cash... especially when you think about it later
>>
>>34734819
>>34734775
This is why you will remain virgins.
>>
>>34734819
It's what I want too, and it's precisely why I'll be alone. Such a waste, I have the looks to be chad too.
>>
>>34734842

this, you can love someone but still enjoy busting a fat nut all over her face
>>
>>34734860
>cash
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>34734860
True, especially when you're around your brodies
>>
>>34734682
I came on a girl's face once and it went right into her eye. She yelled at me and ran off to the bathroom. Totally ruined the orgasm.
>>
>>34734850

>you cant change behavior

If that makes you feel better anon
>>
File: imploring.png (198KB, 500x360px)
imploring.png
198KB, 500x360px
>>34734682
>Implying I haven't done this and worse
>Implying I haven't pissed all over her face and into her waiting mouth
>Implying I haven't had her on her hands and knees, clearing up my spilled drink with her hair
>Implying I haven't fucked her roughly while she calls me Daddy
>>
>>34734819
I am a virgin and want to be loved and degraded during sex. Guess no virgin bf for me, then.
>>
>>34734682
I've done this a couple times. It's all about acting in a way that leads the girl to want to satisfy you. Betas here praise themselves on smarts, use them. Easy enough to acomplish given time and actual effort.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.