[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sister problem/ I have a idiot sister. Recently I bought a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: fucking idiot.jpg (129KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
fucking idiot.jpg
129KB, 960x960px
Sister problem/

I have a idiot sister.
Recently I bought a bike trainer for indoor cycling. I was pretty happy until my sister want to use my bike. She is damaging my lovely bike.

How can I stop this? Please help me.
I feel like cuck. It's like she is fucking my bike but I can't do anything to stop it.

Temporarily I removed some parts to make it look broken. But I also can't use it right now.
>>
Tell her not to use your bike?
Stand up for yourself anon
>>
>>34734644
She doesn't have a job and stays at home all day. I cannot stop her
>>
>>34734816
Tell her to get her own bike to put on the trainer if she wants to use it. Craigslist has tons of cheap bikes that fatasses are selling since they failed their NYR.
>>
>>34734593
Put a combination lock around the spinning parts? Remove the pedals and leave them in your car while you're at work? Move out?
>>
>>34734593
ok this might sound unorthodox but I think if you were to get ass naked and ride it for 10 mins, work up a good sweat, and let her see you all gross and sweaty on it she may think twice before she gets on next time.
>>
File: 1413857296695.jpg (23KB, 263x263px) Image search: [Google]
1413857296695.jpg
23KB, 263x263px
>wasting money on shitty cardio
>>
>>34734593
Ask her to be more careful and respectful?
Just ask and justify why brodie
>>
>>34735091
I lost 17 kg in 1 year. It's just works.

I will lock it. Thanks for ideas.

Do you guys think is it wrong to not letting her using my bike? We are pretty poor. I saved my bike money by not buying things that I really need.

Yesterday my sister used my bike for 20 minutes. After one day I feel so much anger.

And I can't sleep right now. Do I feel like this because I'm very poor? I don't want to share my stuff
>>
>>34735453
Hi OP,
How is she damaging your bike? She shouldn't use it if you don't want her to.

If you feel like answering:
Where are you from? I like reading about poor people.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.