[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>came inside of gf's asshole >still mad that guys

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1486523172338.gif (1MB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
1486523172338.gif
1MB, 260x260px
>came inside of gf's asshole
>still mad that guys keep thinking it's okay to talk to her
>>
>>34734520
You're what I like to call a "TruMale". You do/you've done all the things that you thought you need to be a "True Man" but you're still unsatisfied and emotionally insecure.

thanks for existing though
>>
>>34734520
Well if they don't know she's in a relationship why the fuck should they not talk to her.
You seem really insecure 2bh
>>
The other guys that have done the same thing are probably mad that you are still talking to her.
>>
>>34734537
It's called "cargo cult masculinity".
>>
>>34735044
I like "TruMales" better since its just a cookie-cutter foil of the nu-male phenomenon

>brah I got this hot bitch to be my gf brah
>I hit 3 plates on my max bench brah check it brah
>im a REAL FUCKIN MAN brah
>y-you talkin to my girl? brah c'mon wtf brah

>WOOT! I got this quite fine female maiden to be m'lady!
>I have finally completed my graduate's degree in Pan-African Bull Prepping Studies! yaaaaaas~!
>I am the quintessential enlightened 21st century modern male, sorry if you other neanderthals are still trying to catch up!
>d-do you guys know I also have a girlfriend?

both subsets of these "men" spend so much time trying to define themselves by these superficial standards that they think everyone holds them to and they end up living these depressing hollow lives punctuated with insecurity and periods of extreme emotional unbalance
>>
File: 1484260128819.jpg (42KB, 425x505px) Image search: [Google]
1484260128819.jpg
42KB, 425x505px
>>34735148
Y-yeah, I am better because I sit alone on the internet making fun of people!
>>
File: 1475926940127.png (119KB, 225x227px)
1475926940127.png
119KB, 225x227px
>>34735227
>Y-yeah, I am better because I sit alone on the internet making fun of people!
I never said I'm "better", though. Also that's an absolute non sequitur since who I am (Anonymous poster) doesn't diminish the veracity of what I'm posting
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.