[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I think this dress shrunk anon >Do I need to lay off

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

>I think this dress shrunk anon

>Do I need to lay off the donuts and cake anon?

>Be a dear and help me stuff my butt into this dress, anon
>>
>>34733481

BBBBBBBBFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTT
BBBBBBRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPP
*SNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFF*
PPPPFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
BBBBBBBRRRRAAAAFFFFTTTTTTT
>>
>>34733481
I just want to thank you on making the first of these type of threads to actually turn me on instead of just making me roll my eyes.

Nothing is sexier than a girl gaining weight and her curves outgrowing her wardrobe.

I've fattened up my past girlfriends and the sexiest memory I have is with my recent ex. She had a super sexy dress she wore our first date that she refused to wear again despite how many times I asked because she wanted to save it for our anniversary. One year, too many hamburgers and nearly 40lbs later on our anniversary we get ready at her place and it's time for her to try on the dress.

It was a pretty huge struggle to get it on her. I thought numerous times I was going to rip it. Once she squeezed in barely able to breath a took a step back to look at her and was slack jawed. Her tits were tightly pressed almost bursting out of the top and her ass was straining the bottom so hard it looked like it was about to rip.

Seeing her curves on display like that with her hair done and face dolled up looking all pouty lipped complaining about eating too much and being to fat to fit her favourite dress was too much.

That was probably the first time I ever came hands free.
>>
File: 20151106031704-87b0f369-la[1].png (573KB, 637x856px) Image search: [Google]
20151106031704-87b0f369-la[1].png
573KB, 637x856px
>>34733481
Also can we turn this into /feederism/ general?

I'm interested in any stories of anything you guys got.
>>
>>34734525
this post makes me horny, thx bro.

>>34734595
I can not tell you any real stories but my gf went up from 80kg 3 years ago to 95kg and i like it a lot.
>>
File: 20160617182931-f0b52b76[1].png (234KB, 337x445px) Image search: [Google]
20160617182931-f0b52b76[1].png
234KB, 337x445px
>>34734726
Haha, no problem.
She probably had the best gain of any girl that I dated. She was short and on the slimmer side of average when we first started dating. She would eat very little on dates and stuff but when I helped her feel comfortable and told her I found a girl who isn't afraid to eat sexy she really started to shovel it in. Like I've still never met a girl who could eat as much.

We used to go to Waffle House a lot when she wasn't embarrassed to admit is was her favorite place to eat anymore. One of the earlier times we went we ordered three omelets and one hamburger. When the waitress arrive with the food she put two omelets on my side and the burger on my side and gave my ex one omelet. She was flushed while admitting that the other two omelets were actually for her and the waitress actually laughed because she though it was a joke.

We went to that Waffle House so frequently it probably caused 80% of her gain. It was so sexy hearing waitresses gossip about how much she was eating.

>"This is the girl I told you that can eat three omelets!"
>"That's the same girl who ate four chocolate chip waffles the other day!"
>"Goodness she's really starting to gain weight, she was so slim before"

She went from being smaller than all of them to bigger than all of them so fast. The ironic thing is that the waitress I mentioned above who laughed actually came up to us when we finished eating to tell us how jealous she was of the fact my ex could eat like that and stay slim.
But really, no stories though? A 15kg gain and there was nothing especially sexy or notable that happened?
>>
>>34735296
Your stories are really great.

Actually my girl was always around that 85kg mark or something like that and started to get fitter to build up the courage to ask me out and got herself down to 80. Then, when she got more comfortable it went up again. She still doesnt really like it but she knows that I am into it so I guess that helps her accepting getting bigger.
The best thing for me personally was when she stopped worrying about her belly and ass during sex. Nowadays I can kiss, grab, rub and lick her "problem zones" and sometimes she also initiates sex in context of these body parts.
Another great thing for me is when we eat pizza. Happened yesterday again: I cant eat everything so she eats like one and a half. I got an erection just watching this.
>>
File: 20170110120113-149e6255[1].gif (2MB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
20170110120113-149e6255[1].gif
2MB, 306x306px
>>34735521
Aw thanks! It's probably a latent result of me reading too many weight gain fiction stories. I'm actually thinking about writing some based on my experiences with female friends and past girlfriends because typing that up was pretty fun.

But wow man! A whole pizza by herself? That's pretty impressive.
Most guys with conventional taste will never understand what it's like for 90% of women to keep your favorite body parts off limits even when you're dating. Getting a fat/chubby girl comfortable with her "problem areas" is heaven. What even better is when they fully embrace gaining and stop worrying about getting bigger; that's when they really start to back of the pounds.

Do you mind me asking what her height and build are? 80-90kg range can vary from chubby to pretty fat depending of how tall the girl is.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.